You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Naughty Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Naughty Ghost

 

This story tells of a good time in my life that I like to think back to and just smile.

It was a time in my life when a lot of very scary stuff was about to happen. I will say that it is different from my past stories because it has to do with a lot of my personal relations with my girlfriend at the time. Since one aspect of the story builds from the other, I feel I must tell it all. I will warn you; I like to be brutally honest, if you read this you will get a good dose of life through male teenage hormones.

As a kid I had a group of friends that used to run around and explore all the local hauntings. I started poking around at the local hot spots early in high school (grade 9), but it wasn't until later in grade 11 that the really bazaar stuff started to happen.

Our group really started to form when we started to investigate the local graveyards. We visited many grave yards both active and historical. We had many late nights with not much happening, but a few produced some hair raising events. In the middle of all this was my social life. Many friends came in and out of our circle, but only a few chose to stay for the real scary stuff. One of them was a new girl that seemed to remain in the group no matter how hairy things got.

She was a very pretty young thing, the "girl next door" with a little grace and mystery in her being. She had a smile that could light up a room and a giggle that could make every guy smile. She was a relaxed easy going girl that knew how to "keep up with the boys" and was always up for fun. I think this is why I fell for her.

A few months after we met and we started hanging around it became pretty obvious that we had connected and paired off from the others. I think for the longest time she was only participating in our nightly adventures because I was there... But truth be known, most of the time I was only participating because she was there.

Regardless to say we went out a lot before we started dating and this drove the group to explore almost every inch of our county. We had many barn parties. (the equivalent to a modern day rave party) and drove all over the country side in the middle of the night looking for adventure or alcohol. (Although...we always seemed to find trouble)

She lived in town, in an apartment building. (the same girl and building where we conducted our messed up Ouija séances.) Since she had joined the group our exposure to the paranormal doubled if not tripled. (looking back... She seemed to be a magnet for ghosts and odd happenings)

Just before we actually started to date we became very close and often got together just the two of us. (I call this time the "foreplay time" in a relationship. Both people know they are attracted to each other and that the other is reciprocating the emotion, but neither has taken that step yet to announce it.)

Regardless we talked about everything from the moon and the stars to ghosts and the afterlife.

One of the topics we quickly zeroed in on was sex. (...of course)

Of the many talks we had, one of them really stuck with me. At the time it was just because I was a little horny teen boy but later I had a significantly different take on the topic.

She had told me that she often had vivid sexual dreams and woke having orgasms. I am sure at the time all I heard was "bla, bla, bla orgasms"; As I did not put any thought into the statement other than my personal interest.

Later as we started dating other events happened and they started a chain of reasoning that led me to question the innocence behind her dreams.

She often spoke of sounds in the night that woke her or hearing footsteps or feeling like she was being watched; specifically in her room or in the shower.

A few times she would say she thought someone was in the bathroom when she took a shower. She took long hot showers and the mirror would fog up and eventually little droplets of water would run down the mirror and create little clear streaks in the fog. It was in these streaks that she said she could see a figure or shadow move when she got out of the shower. Sometimes she would even scream as she was startled and draw her father's attention.

When we hung out in the basement, (in the pitch black dark) she would often say she felt something touch her. (yes... Sometimes it was me. But not always!...and for the times it wasn't me, I had no idea who it could have been.) These events happened to her often and she passed them off as an oddity of life. I think she had lived with it for so long that it was not much more than a vague nuisance to her.

It did not take long for us to get "involved". We would sneak away from the group all the time for some "quality time". She was a very promiscuous girl, but not in the sleazy way. Once we started to date we were at it like two energizer bunnies on Red Bull. So we were very successful at finding dark remote places for "quickies". And well... Many other naughty things.

Although in the beginning I was not paying much attention to anything other than her; some time passed and I often got those same feelings that "we were being watched" or that "there was something out of place". I did not have her resolve to brush them off and they bothered me. (not to the point that I was going to stop my side excursions with her, but I did take quite a few mental notes... Of the paranormal events of course!)

Well after a few months of dating we got a chance to sleep together for the night at her house. Her parents were off visiting a distant relative and left her at home so she did not have to disrupt her studies. (As a parent now, I have no idea what they were thinking!)

Regardless we took advantage of this time and had an all nighter. Regardless to say it was early in the morning before we actually started to sleep. (And I was exhausted.) Laying there in the dark of her room, I started to get that feeling of being watched. I can remember wanting to get up to check the place out, but I was too tired and sore so I skipped it. Of course my conscious lingered on the feeling that something was not right and I could not fall into a good sleep.

Her room did make noises like someone was walking. I felt like someone was looking closely at my face and when I popped and eye open, nobody was there. I had a very hard time getting to sleep. Also she was a cuddly person and hung onto me like a teddy bear. I like cuddling... But when it comes time for serious sleep I like some space. So I took a pillow and a throw blanket and slept on the floor.

I started into a deeper sleep. The noises still continued but the "in your face" feeling left.

After a few hours I was stirred awake by a quiet muffled moan. Being exhausted it was really hard to pull myself from a deep sleep, but the noise was not going away so I forced myself to open an eye. It was blurry but I could see my girlfriend sleeping on her bed, she was slowly shifting around under her sheets and was having a really "good" dream. This definitely got my attention and I found it easier to wake myself.

I sat up and shook the fog from my head. Then I realized that the dim light room had a large shadow out of place from before. It was hovering over her bed and as soon as I focussed on it, it zipped back to the corner, where there was a larger natural shadow. It took me a few minutes to realize what I had seen and in that time my girlfriend had settled back to a silent still sleep.

I had a hard time sleeping after that and in the morning when I told her she really did not believe me. (but I think she did because it seemed to upset her)

Shortly after that night she started to put trinkets in her room and eventually put salt around the perimeter of her room; to ward off bad spirits.

A little while passed and all seemed quiet. But then we found an Ouija board and got into trouble again.

I think she really did attract these shadow creatures. After we broke up, our group split but I never had many problems since.

I am thankful those times are over as they were very scary. But I can only hope she too is no longer being bothered.

This really makes me wonder if some people are like magnets attracting paranormal entities.

Other hauntings by old_dude

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, old_dude, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
Fantastic story! I wonder how many of us had occurences as teens pr children that we never examened?
By the way, your teen adventures are no worse than most.

God Bless!
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-17)
As usual, I love your adventures! My teen years were quite boring compared to yours.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
old_dude yet again a fantastic post thanks for adding it. Seeing tat shadow doing what you say would have totally sent me loopy!
Had to laugh when I saw your comment saying how many times you had to edit this, have to say knowing the joys of teen male hormones I can imagine with what was left in and how you describe the young lady there could have been a xxx rating put on this lol
Hope you do get chance to go back and get some photos and add them on here.
Hope to see another of your fantastic stories soon
Carl
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
old_dude: Loved it mate was right there being a teen again, haha awesome work!

I think that because your partner at the time was a beacon to these spirits/entities/ghosts and was as you said a good looking female and attractive personality etc, the episodes she was experiencing attracted a particular type of spirit I'm not necessarily saying straight out it was an Incubus but perhaps something else that was also interested in her. Heck any male spirit would do!

Also I think you may have actually experienced a lot more and maybe not so nice activity if you continued to sleep on the bed with her that night perhaps. 😕

Thanks again for the story mate.😊

Dan
old_dude (16 stories) (112 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
I'll be honest... I have a small collection of stories about that basement that I probally can not write on here.

Our group was big in partying and we were all healthly teens. A lot of naughty things happened down there in the dark... Little did we know that we were playing in the middle of spook central.
So we do have several experiances that happened that I would like to tell, but the context of what was happening at the time and the details of the events would have to all be censored.

I have the last couple of regular stories that will tap me out. I hope to finish them this year. Depending on my work load and time tables.

But I am hoping to step back into this world once again. (for a brief moment) I want to go back to these areas and take some pictures, to capture what is left. Perhaps I will get some new stories... Hopefully nothing too scary, but I do hope they will be interesting.
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
*grin*
Wow. It's like your words come to life in a story; the recipient readers can paint extraordinary mental pictures.
Well at least I did.
But after that kind of experience I think I would have freaked out.
Thanks for sharing your story; once again it was very nicely written.
❤ Qt
old_dude (16 stories) (112 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
lol... I had to re edit this story a couple of times because I was very worried it would not be approved due to it's content.

These shadows confuse me (to be honest) Most of them were present only when my Girl Freind was there. (but this was also our group and kind of the only times we exposed ourselves to these experiances) so it is very hard to tell if they were only attracted to her.

I can say that I truely believe she greatly amplified these exposures.

She had lived int he building a long time. (8 or so years) It was an appartment building and many elderly residents had passed over the years. (plus there is the area's history to consider)

I can also say since these experiances... I pay closer attension to shadows. Perhaps I have been enlightened a bit by the exposures or my sensitivity hightened a little.

As for answering if she is still bothered... I wonder about this myself.

We did talk about the last night when the board was brought to the church. The night terrors ended for everyone. And for sometime after we all had a very "bitter sweet" taste of victory (if you can call it that) We were free from the terrors... But the experiance and emotional impact had changed us.

After we broke up, the group fizzled out in a few weeks. We all went our separate ways.

I like to think she was no longer bothered... But a few years afterwards they did move out of the building. This makes me wonder, did they move because of what happened? Or because it did not stop happening for her? I don't know. But she was a great gal and a wonderful person. I truely hope she is happy in life and is free of these problems.

Ghosts, spirits, freaky people... I can kind of handle... But these shadows... Holly hell they can shake your sanity on a truely fundamental level. I'd love to know if there is an actual name for these things. And if anyone else has seen them or are we the only ones?

Sorry for the bad spelling and typing... It's late and I have already put in 25hrs of overtime at work this week. Brain is a little toasted!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
old_dude,
One thing that can be said about your talent for writing is that your experiences do come to life in the minds eye of the reader.
That being said, you certainly do know how to bring back those teen years, in every (ahem) way. Especially this line:
"bla, bla, bla orgasms"
I started laughing so hard I had to take a break just to catch my breath! 😆

There is no way in hell I would leave my daughters alone for a weekend (or a night) when they were teens. But when we were teens it was a regular occurrence. That's how we planned where the next party would be. It's also why none of us would repeat that mistake with our own kids. 😐

I believe JoBee may have hit on something. It is an interesting thought. Do you remember if your girlfriend had any "problems" after the board was removed? And, had they been living there for a long time?

Thanks for the soft p0rn ghost story old_dude.

Blah, blah, blah,
Jav😆
JoBee (2 stories) (15 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
I absolutely agree that some people are magnets. I come from a very spiritually and naturally open family. My mom is called the White Witch of Winston (the town she lives in). I have always been exposed, and I quite regularly see things that people who aren't as receptive cannot.

Great story, as always old_dude! From your other stories it certainly seems as though she was drawing extra attention for you. The last Ouija experience you had could have been this same shadow/entity being given that opportunity to reek some havic.

Thanks again for the story!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
Moongrim - very good observation... I wonder myself how many of these varying classifications of spirits may be the same thing in different forms. In some way it almost kind of makes you excited to know what is on the other side, even if you are not in a hurry to get there. 😉
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
First of all, I liked your story. It was straight forward and honest.

I agree with you and Moongrim about some people attracting the paranormal like a magnet.

(As a parent now, I have no idea what they were thinking!)
That was funny! I guess some experiences teaches us things that school or parents can't and I'm pretty sure you would agree to that.:)
I guess all parents like to think that their child is perfect in every way. (Not a parent yet but I guess that thought will change soon enough).
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
Ahh, to be young again...

Nice account OD. Birds of a feather... Sounds like. People who experience similar experiences tend to gravitate towards one another...

It does sound like she attracted more than her share of attention... Gotta think it has something to do with the fact that 50% of the dead are male, as well. If you think about it, most cases of poltergeist activity occur during teen years; so it makes sense that her own hormonal levels could trigger this type of occurrences, as well. With any luck whatever "tormented" her is gone; or at least she's come to grips with it. Thanks for another interesting read...

Lou
NosfEratus_L (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
its a nice story though you seemed focusing about her hehe I think I kn0w what you feel... Anyway that ghost is like the entity of incubus or whatever its a beautiful story...
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
I like your ending thought moongrim. It is something to think about. But perhaps instead of watching like they usually seem to do they decide "break the rules" and get some. Interesting... 😐
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
Yeah I'd have to say that some folks do attract paranormal influences like honey does to flies.

And a sort of 'thanks man' for the retelling of what it's like to have teen hormones...

From what I've seen about life- if it exists, then someone or some thing will siphon it off. Since you got to see a Shadown person actually making out with your lady friend, this one wonders if perhaps shadow folks and Incubi are one and the same.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: