You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Football Player In PJs

Real Ghost Stories

The Football Player In PJs

 

This happened just a few nights ago. I was laying in my bed when I just woke up.

I didn't know why, so I turned over to try and go back to sleep. It was about 3:45 in the morning. So any way, I turned over and then I see this guy. He was about 5 ft tall maybe 17 and he was just looking at me.

He was dressed in what looked like pajamas; blue plaid pants and a gray shirt. He was also wearing a bright green football helmet and was caring a brown potato sack that looked like it was filled with sand. We sat there and looked at each other for a while, he didn't make any move towards me or any thing like that, he just looked at me like he was curious.

I had started to get a little scared so I turned back over and pretended that he wasn't there, but that was hard because I kept feeling like someone was watching me and not in a good way. Like they were stalking me or out to get me and each time I looked over my shoulder he was right there looking at me. I couldn't see his face either.

No one in my family had died recently and my house is only like maybe 10 or 11 years old. It is owned by my aunt, and I think she would tell us if any thing like that had happened in the house.

My cat wasn't there, so I felt completely alone. Finally I got so fed up, that I just shined my cell phone light on him and just before the light hit him, he was gone. I was still a little scared so it took me a while to go to my mom and dads room, but they told me just what I thought they would: there was no one in the house.

I still feel like the guy is watching me, even right now as I am typing the story but I have gotten used to it. So what do you think I saw? My best guess is that he was a guy that just doesn't like me! Can you tell me what you think I saw and what I can do about it? (P.S. I am only 13, and my parent don't believe me!) Thanks!

Other hauntings by angleart

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, angleart, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

stormangel (3 stories) (55 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
I know that your parents don't believe you so is there a time when you can follow rook's excellent advice, such as school holidays when your parents are at work or if they are going out and you have the house to yourself for a while? Woud they really have a problem with you trying a clearance, whether they believe you or not, if it makes you feel more comfortable in your own home then surely they would just let you give it a try? I also would prefer someone was at home with you as gelflingfay says so what about an older friend? Take care S.A
loca_mocha (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
I tried to do a little research, but all I came up with is tax records and other stuff like that 😢
Hades666 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-26)
I have no clue or any guess as to what he might be or waht he is doing there but maybe you could try finding out if there was any previous owner of the house before your aunt. Perhaps that will help you and maybe you could find out more about this 'guy'.
loca_mocha (4 stories) (32 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
I will admit, he did seem a little confused. I stood there and that's it. He did not seem to want to hurt me in any way. A few days after that I felt like someone was watching me, so I told it to back off and leave me alone and really nothing has happened for a while until my friend and I felt a presence around us 😕
velvetynighttime (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
He doesn't seem to want to hurt you. If I were you I'd just learn to get used to it. He could be a ghosty friend for you haha. Or just tell him to bog off and mind his own business.
That's just my view though.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
That is a very bizarre thing. It sounds like a spirit that was not quite sure how to manifest and just jumbled together some humanlike qualities. Whereas it could potentially be human, something tells me it is either severely confused, or just not human at all. I can certainly understand why you felt unnerved and I really do not think I could have stayed in that room with that thing looking at me, so kudos for your bravery. If it returns again, you could just try telling it to leave you alone, or you could ask what it wants.

Another theory is that it could be someone who died in the house or the area who was either physically or mentally disabled. The football helmet reminds me of some types of disabilities where the individuals have to wear helmets to protect their heads because their skulls did not fully develop or because they easily hurt themselves.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-25)
loca_mocha,

If you are truely feeling unconfortable because of this and you find the Cold Iron does not work for you. Please feel free to try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-24)
Iron is always good. Building your courage and perhaps laying ground rules for him might be good too. I don't know if I would start a dialog with him but wearing iron on your person seems like a good idea. Like a pendant perhaps.
Http://www.mineralarts.com/artwork/iron.html
Http://irondream.shop.wosbee.com/PublishedService
If you do decide to talk with him. Ask him why he watches YOU. Why he seems to not like you. And so on. But open with perhaps some sort of prayer and close with some sort of prayer or grounding. Always keep a "wall" up. But make sure you are not home alone when you decide to do these things. It might not be safe. So for cautionary sake be sure someone else is home even if they are just out in the yard. Good luck sweety. 😐
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-24)
If I had to tender a guess, I'd say you're being stalked by the Sandman.

I suggest some Cold Iron.
Cold iron is a poetic and archaic term for iron, referring to the fact that it feels cold to the touch. In modern usage the term has been most associated with folkloric beliefs that iron could ward off ghosts, fairies, witches, and/or other malevolent supernatural creatures.
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore#Cold_iron

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: