You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Ghost Boy... Or Not

Real Ghost Stories

Little Ghost Boy... Or Not

 

This experience starts on a Sunday afternoon when I was babysitting my little cousin. We were sitting down watching the kids channel on my TV. I asked my little cousin if she wanted anything to drink, she said yes so I got up and went to the kitchen and made her a drink.

I sat back down on the lounge and was getting really bored watching kid shows so I told my cousin that I'm changing the channel... She didn't let me, so I made another suggestion to her. Asking her if she wanted to go play outside, she agreed and we were just about to go outside, until I saw a little boy standing behind my glass door looking at me and my little cousin with one of his hands on the glass sliding door.

I looked back at him, he looked maybe about 3 or 4 years old. I grabbed my little cousins hand thinking I should be protecting her for some reason, and turned to her and said "did you see the little boy?" She looked at me and said, "what little boy you freak?" I turned around to look at the boy and he was gone. I was sure I just seen a little boy standing at the door so I told my cousin to stay inside while I check if I can see him again, she wouldn't let go of my hand and she started getting scared. So I took her out the backyard with me to see if I could find this little boy.

There was no site of him, it must of been a ghost I thought to myself. We went back inside and I locked the glass door behind me, I wasn't that scared because I thought to myself even though its a ghost it was a little boy, he can't hurt us he's a child!

That night I went to bed I found it easy to go to sleep. I woke up the next morning and my mum was already awake. We were talking and drinking coffee when she told me she thought she saw a little boy in the lounge room for a split second and he was staring at her. I was shocked. I told her about what I saw the day before and was walking over to the door to show her exactly where I saw him. What I saw scared me. Under the handle where you open the glass sliding door was a tiny little hand print, it looked like whoever tried to open the door couldn't reach the handle.

Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? Just recently I also discovered that my next door neighbors son has an "imaginary friend". She was telling my mum that her son talks to him all the time, her older son told my mum he wasn't imaginary he actually seen this little boy playing with his brother and then disappeared in front of his eye.

I have never told my neighbors about my experience. The neighbors son, the little one who plays with this little boy or whatever he is, is 4 years old.

Other hauntings by Crissangelfan22

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Crissangelfan22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-05)
I understand. I was simply wondering how many times he has attempted contact only to see the look of fear come over their faces? After a while it must take it's toll on him. Do me a favor would you? Just humor me here, this might help.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=11842

It gets me every time I read it.

Jav ❤
Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-05)
hwy javelina... In no way do I want this thing to be demonic or whatever I so hope it wasn't but that could be one theory is all I was thinking, I do sort of feel sorry for the spirit, my friend suggested to me that he could be looking for the previous owners of the house, who were an an old couple... And we were told they died in our house (no spirit activity with that)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-05)
Crissangelfan22,
I find it curious that anyone would automatically think this is a malevolent spirit. WOW! What do you base that theory on? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it isn't either. But to go directly to the demonic is almost like you are wishing it to be so.
Slow down and think rationally here. You slept well that night? You found a small handprint?
Has it occurred to you that he showed himself to you and your mum because he looks to you two for help?
How very sad. Poor thing.

Jav 😢
Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
maybe your right radrazz0682 I think maybe researching this or trying to anyway will bring more attention to this... If its what you said I don't want to do that, I'm not sure what type of clothes it was wearing I just was focused on his hand and how little it was his hair I think though was like a bowel cut from what I remember
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
Caf22,

I realize how unnerving this was for you; but I think as you get older and more experienced you are going to realize how rare it is to have an experience confirmed by so many others. The little boy needs to join his family, but it is likely he does not know that he is dead. Were his clothes modern?...if they were, you likely could find out who he may be by asking neighbors. It could very well be a spirit attached to someone in the area, and not necessarily a neighbohood child who died.

Lou
radrazz0682 (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
I'd be cautious with it. If you're able to keep it away from your property, that is certainly best. I'm also quite concerned for your neighbour's son in having this thing as an imaginary friend. To see what I mean, check out "A Haunting: Demon Child" on youtube. Sounds like somewhat similar circumstances.
Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-04)
hi argette yes I was minding her at my house. I would think that would be a good idea but I wouldn't know where to start as in how to research my area for things like this... I would like to know if anyone knows...thanx
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
This is fascinating! Were you watching your little cousin at your house? That is what I am assuming. Area you able to research your neighborhood to find out if there is any reason it might be haunted by a four-year-old boy? Very interesting! Thank you for posting.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: