You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Stacey Was Here

Real Ghost Stories

Stacey Was Here

 

One night I was babysitting a friend's little girl. Her mum was going to the movies then out to dinner with a friend of hers. This girl was a very active little girl so I told her mum to bring over some movies for her and lots of toys. When we were playing with her dolls she brought over she started talking to her self and trying to hand some of the dolls clothes to something or someone that wasn't there... I played along and was like "is that your friend you're talking to" she laughed and said her name was Stacey and she asked to play with us. I was like OK cool she can play with us (I had just moved into my new room at uni at the time so when she was busy playing with her "friend" I thought I would start unpacking the last of my boxes) so whatever would keep her occupied at the time was fine by me. The room is very small so I always had my eye on her. I watched my friends little girl running around and jumping on my bed holding hands with something that wasn't there. I thought I would ask my friend if Lia had an imaginary friend I should know of when she got back from her night out.

Lia jumped off the bed and ran up to me and told me Stacey said that this used to be her room when she was here. "What your friends room?" I asked her in disbelief... This little girl was 3 so how would she come up with something random like that. I said, "no Lia this is my room not Staceys." "NO!" She said loud it was Staceys room but its your room now. "OK if you say so" I said.

At about 9:30 Lia's mum still wasn't here so I put her on my bed to go to sleep. I remember starting my assignment that night (which I passed by the way) At around 11:00 My friend turned up to pick Lia up, I asked her about Stacey and she said Lia has never mentioned anyone by the name of Stacey before but it might be a new phase she is going through. When they left I kept thinking of Stacey for some reason and kept trying to get it out of my head but couldn't (it still scares me when I say what happens next and I'm stil in the same room today).

The next day I got up and went to the shower in my room and the bathroom was fogged up like someone has a shower in there. I thought someone might of broken into my room and had a shower... But why and how, every room has a lock and a key and why would someone come in my room just to have a shower when everyone had a shower in their room, I was too scared to go in there but I stood at the bathroom door. On the mirror in the bathroom, which was steamy, were the words, "Stacey was here xoxo."

I'm still in the room today but will be leaving in July... If anyone knows what I can do to help me in this situation please let me know... I'm scared. I have been to scared to mention it to anyone at the uni and nothing else major has happened since.

Other hauntings by Crissangelfan22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Crissangelfan22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ThatDay (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-11)
Crissangelfan22 I am June... (lol that my real name) You should ask some people around the Uni if they new Stayce... Or ask the little girl to ask Stayce when she lived there? To find the exact date to look up... And if its like a ghost hopefully you could find out if she died or if it imaginary... 😁
tinohoang (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-25)
mermaid ghost can definitely touch you. Believe me. But criss I find this story interesting and kind of creepy. I have experience paranormal stuff plenty of times. But I find hard to believe your story now since you posted another story and still haven't gave any answers about the research you did or even if you did on the dorm rooms/uni. I mean come on atleast tell us what uni is it. Ill google it and see if its haunted. Because if you experienced ghost activity there then most likely people who lived there before you did too and probably told people about it.
mermaidclover (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-24)
After reading, the comment, I remembered that lots of people say that ghosts can't touch thinks so what happened in your bathroom and on the boy's stomach might be someone's joke or not. I am not sure so be be careful.
mermaidclover (4 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-07-24)
i think you should talk to Stacy, ask her what happened to her and why she is hunting your room which was her old room. But be be careful and ask someone (a ghost hunter or a friend you trust him or her with your life) to be with when you are talking to Stacy. Please, try not to upset her because you never know what she is capable of. Also, after reading the second part of this incident, I learnt that Stacy is trying to tell you that someone might have murdered her and that's why she is hunting the university (I am not sure but the killer could be everyone so be very cautious when talking to anyone even your friends that you really trust). Take care and please note that I am not a ghost expert nor I had any experience with Ghosts.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-23)
Hi Crissangelfan22, I just read your second story and then came back to read this. I missed it earlier. I just want to ask you if you had done any research as informed by you earlier. Did anything happen after you posted this narrative? Did you maintain a journal or record of things? Well, keep us updated.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Qua (39 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-23)
Well my apologies if your story is real. Stacy seems to have a good sense of humour:) And no, I'm not trying to pick out an argument here.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
Crissangelfan22,

You must be careful around folks like 'Qua'...they are merely 'Trolls' looking for an argument of some sort.

Just take their comments with a grain of salt and be rest assured if they get uppity then we shall call down the might of the Miss Demeanor upon them. 😉

Respectfully,

Rook

(aka Puff Bayram, Driver, DJ and co-creator of the Funky, Hunky, Rock in Rollin, Loony Bin Haulin, Troll Tromping Bus known as the Miss Demeanor.)
Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
[at] qua why would this be a joke, all my stories on here a 100 percent real these all happened to me I'm not a liar... Just saying 😕
Qua (39 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-06-07)
Hahaha! You're such a joker. Nice story by the way. I like the ending where the words on the mirror read "Stacey was here. Xoxo". Should consider play writing! 😨
Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
I am also wondering how my bathroom fogged up without knowone having a shower in their... Or no water being turned on does anyone have any ideas on that?
Crissangelfan22 (6 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Thanks a lot everyone for your comments I hope use are right and it isn't something that wants to harm me. [at] rook I mite auctully do a bit of research it mite be nice to know a bit more about what's going on... If anything else happens I will keep you posted
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-06)
Firstly congrats on passing your assignment, this could be a practical joke but I don't think so in this case.
Is it possible to find anything about the house and previous owners?
I do think it is also possible that say you where to write something in an oil based substance or something like lipstick on the mirror even if wiped of there are still traces of residue that can be left behind which may show up if it is steamy etc. Just something else to think about.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
stephyw2001 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Neat! Well by signing "xoxo" I'd say it were harmless and you shouldn't be afraid.
Also, someone can write something on a mirror one day, then the next time you take a shower, it will make the message reappear. You can try it for yourself. Just as long as they don't wipe down the mirror between writing a message on the mirror and showering. To do it, fog up the mirror slightly, either with your breath or by showering, write your message, let it dry, then shower again later. It is possible someone messed with you.
BunnyPanda (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-05)
Interesting story. I wonder if Stacey is still there trying to get you a message, but if she's not doing anything to hurt you then it's fine 😊
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Very cool story, and I agree with the other posters. Stacey just wanted you to know she is real. I wouldn't be scared if I were you.

Thank you for sharing
Kimmie_Ann (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Oh my goodness, how terrifying! Thankfully you'll only be there until July! Also, it doesn't sound very malicious, just a "look, I'm here!" kind of experience!

And congrats on passing your assignment! 😉

Best of luck to you!
Hitsugaya_Toshiro_ice (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Rook is right.
Sometimes a ghost may want few attentions. They want to live, they want the living they used to had.
But, because they're ghosts and can't be seen, they will attract some attention like we saying "I am here, please don't ignore me"
Because they want to feel alive again 😊
But usually a ghost like that cause no harm
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Crissangelfan22,

Basic research, see if you can find out if a Girl by the name of Stacey actually did stay in your room and if so... What happened to her?

It sounds as if she only wanted to 'prove' to you she was real so she 'wrote you a note'. You will be out of the room soon (July you said?) So, keep a Journal, do a bit of investigation and see what becomes of things.

Please keep us updated and/or ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: