You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts Can Be Friends

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts Can Be Friends

 

Two years ago, my friend and I always talked about ghost stories and stuff that happened near our neighborhood. During school though, my friend found a messy note written on a napkin in her room. When she showed me, I didn't believe her. She got mad and wouldn't stop saying that she didn't do it, so I finally believed her. We couldn't read what they said because the handwriting was so messy, but we thought they had the word 'help' on there somewhere.

We started digging by the school tree just because it was hallow underground. A couple weeks later, I asked my other friend about it. She told me that there was this old farm thing across the street and that there were ghosts there. Soon, we gave up the dig. After more thinking, we figured out that those ghosts ended up following us to places! We decided to be their friends because they weren't harming us in any way, and hey, they had a ghost dog! There are also two sisters and a brother. I've seen the sisters, but not the brother yet. One sister is quiet and shy, the other is normal, the brother, I don't know, and the dog is so energetic and happy like any other dog! They've been my friends ever since! Yes, I've come across some scary and mysterious ghosts, but this is one experience I will never forget!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AdventureMs_Aqua, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
It's nice to know they are not evil spirits like some people come across! 😁 ❤ Melonlover
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-15)
Wow this story is way too familiar to me, I had something like that happen to my friend and me.

only my friend said we found 3 spirits, and a dog.
I didn't really think we found a dog. But I do believe that I found something. You can read more about it if you like here is my story
http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=885
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Ok people, first of all, I don't try to follow them. I get your point, but I haven't seen them for a while. Maybe they did... Well, if I ever do run into them again, I'll tell them. Thanks for your advice and comments!
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Dear AdventureMs.Aqua,

I hate to put a damper on the ghost party of three and "their like any other dog", minus the fact that the dog is a dead ghost dog, but I am going to have to agree with Shane's comment. The way you can be a best friend to ghosts is not to be their friend. Ghosts are earthbound, dead human beings and/or dogs who are stuck on this side, and they really are meant to cross over. They need to be sent on to the other side with unconditional love. Who knows who might be waiting on the other side for them, but maybe their whole family. So please release them and let them go on their way home.--Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
It is not a good thing to befriend the spirits or earth bound entities. They need to cross over and be at rest, to befriend them only prolongs what must happen in order for them to be truely happy.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: