You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Something in my Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Something in my Bed

 

My ex-husband, Jamie, and I use to live with his dad. We were always told that this house was haunted. There have been numerous things happen to a number of different people. This is my story...

Every morning Jamie would get up to go to work and (our room was in the upstairs of the house) every morning, he would wake me up so I could go downstairs and get in bed with his sister (I was too afraid to sleep upstairs by myself because of all the stories I had heard). Before Jamie would leave for work, he would come into his sister's room and give me a kiss good-bye. I would have to raise my hand up to show him which side of the bed I was on. On this particular morning, everything went the way it always had. Jamie woke me up, I went downstairs and climbed in bed. He came in before he left, I raised my hand so he knew which side of the bed I was on. He gave me a kiss and left.

Later that morning, I woke up to see my sister-in-law standing at the foot of the bed, folding clothes. I noticed that her side of the bed was made. I asked her why she didn't wait for me to get out of bed so that she could make the whole bed at once. She said that the bed was made from the night before because she didn't sleep there that night. She had slept with her dad because she was scared. I thought she was joking around with me or playing some kind of trick. However, her dad confirmed that she slept in his room all night. I told them that someone had to be in the bed with me. I know this because our feet even touched and Jamie had me raise my hand to show which side I was on.

When Jamie got home that night I told him about what had happened. We still to this day, do not know who or what was in bed with me, but we do know someone or something was there.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nicole Rogers, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Dear Nicole,

I appreciate you sharing that story and your bed. Sounds like musical bed partners, but when the music stopped you got stuck with the ducky gray ghost. Shouldn't ghosts have very cold feet since they are after all dead? Just a thought, because icy cold feet would have frighteningly introduced you to your real bed partner. Maybe it was good this ghostie had warm feet. 😉 Thanks,--Abby
jarretswifey (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
freakkkky! Bet you didn't sleep there again. And I bet your husband didn't want you to sleep in there ever again.
Brian07891 (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
Dam that must have been so freaky! You slept next to a ghost or something... And you felt the feet! Did they feel different than the sisters feet normally felt or you were too tired to notice?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
Sneaking in a little extra paranormal affair in on your hubby were you? Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: