You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Blurred Face

Real Ghost Stories

Blurred Face

 

I am Nancy from Ohio. One morning I woke up, I kept my head on my pillow. I got up and looked at the time, it was 5:20 A.M. I have two Dogs. My biggest dog laid on the bed with me and my smallest dog was downstairs. I keep my door slightly open. I could see out from where I was laying.

My dog perked up and looked out in the hallway. He just kept staring and staring out into the hallway. At that time I took my head off my pillow again and looked out. This time my dog started wagging his tail. Then I say what he saw. It was so clear except for its face. The face was blurry. It had on a red shirt and blue pair of jeans. It was tall. I was so scared I put my head down.

By that time it was 5:30. I finally got up when my dog stopped wagging his tail and staring. It was gone. I was scared to go back to sleep so I got up and went downstairs. My dog followed closely behind. I ate breakfast and watched some TV. Then all the sudden I heard this sound one the floor in the kitchen. It sounded like footsteps (I have a hard floor in the kitchen you can hear if anybody is in there. You can even hear my dogs.) I got up to look in the kitchen then they were gone.

I started reading ghost stories to help me and they helped a lot.

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nancy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-16)
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It is amazing wht we can see and hear if we alloow our selves to.

God Bless!
Dragonsoul (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
Sup. The old land that your house is on, is older that your house. Probably someone who died on the land, or a dead family member
-me
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Ok, if you see some more things happen in the future, it's probably not going to stop until you completely get over it unless your house is haunted.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Dear Nancy,

Yes, please write us back. Oh, look I made my character quota. 😉--Abby
Brian07891 (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-10)
Have you ever seen or herd anything else since this happened? Do you think whatever it was is going to come back or if its good or bad?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: