You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Annie

Real Ghost Stories

Annie

 

It has been a while since I have submited an event on here, so here we go. This one is about Annie. Annie was a litlle girl at about the age of four or five, with curly blonde hair down to her shoulders. She also had on a white gown with a bonnet, and clear blue eyes. Her eyes were like tropical water. Very clear and very blue.

Anyways, This event took place at my old school (I will not tell the name for safety purposes). Okay, I should put in here, if you didn't know I could be able to hear, see, and talk to spirits from a very young age. Now back to the event, all this mostly took place in math class. Note that there are no windows and no A/C in the room the only window we had was the window on the door and that was it. And the walls were concrete. One day we were in class and I could see Annie standing right by the teacher that was up in front of the classroom. As soon as Annie turned her head and saw me, She smiled and faded away. I wasn't scared or anything. I was already used to seeing spirits.

A couple of days passed and I haven't seen Annie. It wasn't until the following week I saw her. She was standing next to me. I saw her in the corner of my eye but I didn't want to turn my head and scare Annie and it was already the fact that she was sad. But this time I wasn't the only one who saw her. My friends Deena and Rene saw her also. Deena is a very good friend of mine and she could also see, hear, and speak to spirits. Rene on the other hand was just getting to used to seeing spirits. But Rene could only feel them not see them or hear them.

At the time I didn't know her name. We, as in Deena, Rene, and I called her "Girl" before we knew her actual name. When we found out her name it was kind of weird.

It was the next day and we were talking about Annie. And the name popped in my head, I don't know how it happened. It just did. As soon as I knew her name I told my friends. And they asked how did I know her name. I had no explanation to this. (I haven't had this happen to me before this).

I will be posting up more about Annie later. And recently I have seen Annie and she is here with me. And I know she is reading this. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this event. Feel free to comment.

DannyBaby. (:

Other hauntings by DannyBaby

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DannyBaby, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-20)
[at] Gab yes this story is real or should I say event. It's more real than you think it is.
GabReluya (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-19)
All I can say is that, you are blessed with an extraordinary talent! (If the story is real, I am impressed)
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-18)
[at] Rook Thanks. (: that helps a lot.

[at] kirsty I can see them and hear them, well I have no idea. It just comes to me naturally, I guess. Well there should be more postings from me about Annie later on today.

Spirited Wishes,
DannyBaby. (:
kirstyblahblah (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-18)
how come you can see them and talk to them? I realy want to know how to do that because I can sence someone in my house... I think that she is a very interesting girl... I think the only person she can trust is you! Please post more. I am loosing forward to reading them! ❤ 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
O/P = Original Poster. I hope that helps. 😊

Respectfully,

Rook
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
[at] Jo umm... I don't know what to say. I never have thought Annie would be my guardian angel, but she has been on my side since the beginning of high school. And thanks for your comment I appriciate it. ((:

[at] shubhamm1120 it is fine if English is your second language but I do have a question. When you said "O/P" what does that mean.? Thanks for your comment. ((:

Spirited wishes,
DannyBaby. (:
shubham1120 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
I believe in your story. I just love these kind of experiences where there is a peaceful relationship between a spirit and humans. Thanks for sharing.

Oh no snowhite, you got O/P wrong. What I think Danny meant was, while op was writing the story, op could feel that she was watching op write the story.
Jojambo (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-17)
Danny,
I belief you Danny... I have a relative that could see 2 women, ALWAYS by her side wherever she goes! Yup, you read that right, ALWAYS. No one else could see them but her. She told me that she thinks those 2 women are her guardian angels.

So it is only logical if she (with her guardian angels) like you Danny (with Annie) were to be with you at the moment, it could be logical enough that they could be reading what you have written as they were with you at the time of the writing.

I'm sorry if my words are messed up because English is my 2nd language... I apologize.:)
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
[at] snowhite, when I wrote this Annie was standing behind me. And a fiction story, no it is not. If it was I wouldn't be putting it up here on this site. But it's your choice if you believe me or not.
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-16)
I don't quite understand your story. What do you mean-- she is here with me and I know she is reading this.

Is this another fiction story here? 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: