You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Boyfriend's House

Real Ghost Stories

My Boyfriend's House

 

This event or should I say events took place at my boyfriends house. I now currently live with him, but anyways the actual first time I went to his house was when everthing started up again. Let's whine back a little bit. As for you who haven't been on my profile yet. I am able to see, hear, speak, feel spirits even demons (which is scary, but I'm never scared) I have for quite sometime now. Almost from the time I was born things would happen to me.

Now let's get back to what this is about. My boyfriend invited me to go over his house to hangout. As soon as I stepped into his house I felt strange like someone was watching me and it didn't feel right. Well let's get the view of the house and by the way we live in anchorage, Alaska. But as soon as you walk in the door you're in the living room to the left is the kitchen and the rest of the house. If you walk through the kitchen there a hallway to the right is the water heater and right next to that is the bedroom my boyfriend and I stay in. Further down on the left is the back door right across from that is the bathroom then at the end of the hallway is his parents room.

That afternoon we hung out was fun but I ended up staying the night. That night was interesting you can say. It started out with my name being called, then eyes peeping through the hole in the door (his door has no door knob). From that time on everything escalated, from seeing shadows to making full conversations with people my boyfriend could not see. And when I was done I would have no clue to what he was talking about.

As time went by I never left his house. And soon I had moved into his house. Sometimes I would see shadow people. And hear whispers in the corner of our room... But here is one event that happen just the other night.

It was late, we always stay up late. It was around 11pm or 12am I don't really remember. But my boyfriend (let's call him Nathan) wanted to play on the computer and he wanted me to come out there with him (the computer is out in the living room). So I did, while were out there I decided to read stories on my iPod from the yourghoststories app. And the bathroom light was on. So it lit up the hallway, meanwhile I was reading I heard a slam of a door and I look down the hallway to see the bathroom door shut. It didn't really scare me, cause Nathan's mom was up while we were up that night so I thought it was. And it was. But while she was in the bathroom I saw a pair of green glowing eyes, all I could see was an outline of a head with horns on it and that was it nothing else... But at the time I already got used to seeing things like that in the house. So I continued reading after I finish a story I looked back down the hallway and his mom had already gone back into the room. She turned the light off in the bathroom so the hallway was pitch black but when I looked I saw the eyes again and noticed it gotten closer it was almost to the kitchen. Then I could see it clearly it was a full appearance of a man in his 20s with horns and green eyes (of course). And it had on a long trench coat just standing there looking at me. But stop the event for now I have to tell you something that people would not believe.

I am able to manifest in the spirit era and leave my body for a short period of time to roam the earth like the spirits. Whenever I am awake when I do that I can only be out for 3min tops and if I'm sleeping I can be out of my body for up to 2 hours.

Back to the event, while he was standing there still looking at me I manage to go back to whatever I was doing. Later I looked again and he was gone. Later that night I decided to do an investigation. So I got ready for bed and laid down ready to manifest in the other era. So I walked around trying to find this guy I saw earlier that night but no luck. I did ask a few people I knew before they were dead if they had seen that guy and my friend deena, said he is a demon but he is gentle. Which I do not understand maybe he is one of the fallen? But she also said don't trust him although he is gentle he is still a demon. I still wonder about this dude and why he was there that night.

I will be putting up more events later on.

Thanks for reading. (: I appreciate for some feedback. But please do not be rude.

Much spirited from Alaska,

DannyBaby. (:

Other hauntings by DannyBaby

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DannyBaby, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
[at] Rook thank you for reading. (:

[at] Pjod my definition of a demon is quite unusual from other people. To be a demon is just another spirit. Although do to the fact that they are evil I do keep my guard up. I try and talk to them if I can. If I get no reasponse I leave it alone to do whatever it wants to do. At times demons do scare me and I just leave them alone for a long time. It has been a while since I have encountered (talked) to a demon. I do see them but I try to avoid them at any cost. Hoped that answered your question well enough. Please contact me at anytime for questions.

DannyBaby. (:
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
Danny,
What exactly is your definition of a Demon? Can you describe your past run-ins with such a being?
I ask out of curiousity. Everything I have read on this subject points to rare but real encounters. Never have I heard of such casual "cases" as you have touched on.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
DannyBaby,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I'll your other 'experiences' and reply accordingly.

Though I find it interesting that they will not 'certify' anything due to your age. Time for a bit of research...

Respectfully,

Rook
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
[at] Rook well with number one: I am able to control my fear in some cases. And number two: umm I have a question before I answer yours. Have you always been able to OBE or did you train yourself.? Cause I have read in some cases that it comes naturally and usually doesn't have a problem with it. And some train themselves to have an OBE... And third and yes I have checked EMF reading since like the second week I've been here and everything seems to be fine. Upon being watch and seeing things also hearing I have been checked by numurous doctors and They say I have all the symptoms of schizophrenia but it's too early to tell if I am or not. Cause of my age.

On the last paragraph it says that 'please do some more research, begin a Journal and come back after awhile and share your findings.' I have done research and kept a journal. And yes, I will come back. But not after a while. I will be posting up here in the next day or two about another event I had when I was younger.

Your regards,
DannyBaby. (:
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
There are a couple of things that 'concern' me about your experiences...

Let us begin...

First this statement: "I am able to see, hear, speak, feel spirits even demons (which is scary, but I'm never scared) " Do you mean you are fearless or that you control your fear? A healthy dose of fear keeps an individual safe and controlling it helps us to debunk things... While being 'fearless' allows us to get into situations where we end up getting hurt.

Second: You said "I am able to manifest in the spirit era and leave my body for a short period of time to roam the earth like the spirits. Whenever I am awake when I do that I can only be out for 3min tops and if I'm sleeping I can be out of my body for up to 2 hours." This sounds a lot like Astral Travel or OBE's (Out of Body Experiences) and I can Safely say your not alone... Nor being a teenager do you 'know' everything about it. I say this as an individual who has done this... And still does on occasion.

Third: Has anyone checked the home for High Levels of EMF (Electromagnetic Frequencies) These can cause the feeling of being watched...nausea... Hallucinations. One can not just walking into a home/building and say 'This place is Haunted cause it creeps me out'. All natural causes must be ruled out first. This includes speaking with Doctors concerning 'Visions and Voices' as these may be symptoms of many other things.

Thank you for sharing these unusual events, please do some more research, begin a Journal and come back after awhile and share your findings.

Respectfully,

Rook
DannyBaby (3 stories) (44 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
[at] Pjod well it does tear me apart only at times. If you read my info on my profile I have been possesed quite a few times already. At times it does scare me but not to the point where I actually get scared out of my mind. But thanks for the comment. ((:
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
"able to see, speak, hear demons"
Very difficult for me to continue after reading this.
Experiencing the preternatural will tear a person apart. Even those experienced and trained to do so.
shubham1120 (41 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
Nice and interesting story. A bit different than other stories. Adding to my favs

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: