You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Freezing Cold

Real Ghost Stories

Freezing Cold

 

Hey! Well, this is my first story! Hope you can understand what I'm going through!

Well, my friends Sabrina, Diana, and "Cassie" (she's not a believer, so I want to protect her privacy) and I were all telling 'scary stories' during a free period. Diana and I got this strange feeling about the corner of the room. Diana can see ghosts. I didn't know this, but so could I. Like I said, "Cassie" is not a believer, so she kind of just watched, listened, and answered questions. The second that we (Diana, Sabrina, and I) walked into the corner, we got chills. Our legs were FREEZING COLD! Shadows were popping out of nowhere! "We can help you, we're not bad," Diana calmly stated. I was really scared, but I didn't show it. In the corner of the room, there is a bookshelf. Our teacher has a bunch of religious things on it (I go to Catholic school) and on it, was a little plate of "sand".

"Could it be..." Diana started.

"No way..." I interrupted.

"It could be," Sabrina said.

"Ashes!?" Diana cried. We all told her to be quiet, so nobody knew what we were doing. "Sorry," she whispered. 'Ashes? Could it be?' I wondered. That subject kind of left itself alone. The chills started going again. My legs were freezing, and I for one, NEVER get cold. Everyone knows that.

"Cassie, what do you feel?" I asked.

"My legs are... Hot! And the upper part of my body is freezing!" she told me. The exact opposite. Our heads were burning up, while Cassie was cool as a cucumber.

We set out to an adventure to the other side of the room, behind the TV. Nobody ever really went there. The hairs on my legs stood straight up. I was freezing. I felt like I was in a dream!

"Time for class!" the teacher announced. "Get back to your seat!" We all agreed that we would talk about the subject later.

This is when the feelings started. I started feeling dizzy and drowsy. It was horrible. I picked up my science books and went down the stairs as quick as I could. Diana caught up with me. "I don't feel good," we said at the same time. We had spirits above our head with X's on their hearts and mouths. It was so creepy! The ghost following me was a young boy, that seemed like a cancer victim (no hair, like his sister, who was following Diana). He had an evil look. I got into class (I sit next to the air conditioner in the back) and I was shivering. I caught Cassie looking at me and she noticed how cold I was. She mouthed,"Tell her to turn it off!" I finally agreed. She said no, but let me get my jacket. Everyone turned (like I said, it's known that I don't get cold) and looked at me. I walked out, and the door going upstairs seemed 1,000 pounds. I almost fell. My homeroom teacher had a look in her eyes like she knew that something was wrong. I walked on the stairs, but I heard someone running, but nobody else was on the stairs. Only me. I tried to run, but something wouldn't let me. I was so odd. I pushed open the door, and used all my strength to push the door open.

When I got back to class, I got the creepiest vision. There was a young girl. She was getting drowned. I rested my hand on my face, and my face was wet. The girl had an X on her mouth and heart. She was holding a little plush doll with button eyes and black braids. She had a green and grey plaid dress on (the doll). Her ribs were cracked and I had bad pains in my bones. We had to go upstairs. I used that as a resting period and didn't raise my hand.

When I got home, I felt better. Is my school haunted? I think it is! Help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hope619, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tishka (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
Hey Hope! I read your story and it seemed to me that you could be a little more descriptive, specially the X thing. Well, you should discuss it with your parents and if you really feel something is out of place, you can talk to a priest, for your comfort!
Hope things get good with you ❤
Hope619 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-09)
[at] Rook What are those? And maybe your right! Sorry it was a confusing story! I was really excited that I guess SI messed up. I don't know what the X meant. And we just assumed. Thanks! I will be sure to tell her. The doll looked like a plush LaLaLoopsey doll. It was weird and creepy.

[at] Lou I made this story very confusing. I didn't realize that I could sense ghosts. We assumed they could be ashes because of the paranormal activity. We came to the conclusion that it was sand. And I've been with my class from when I was young, and people know that I NEVER get cold.

[at] Foxx Thanks for the tips! But I don't think that it would solve the problems.

Sorry I haven't written in so long! Thanks!

-Lex/Hope619
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Hope,
I am confused, when you say "you did not know this", are you saying that you did not know your friend could see ghosts, or that you did not know that you could... If the latter is the case, it seems to contradict with your profile.
If I were you, I would tell my teacher to find a better place for her ashtray... Headmasters tend to frown on these activities.
Young boy entity and his sister both look like they are cancer patients... How again did you know they were siblings?
How is it that "everybody knows you are never cold" seems like a trivial fact for everyone to know about you.
For the record, my legs are hot and my upper body is pretty hot, too.

Lou
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Alright, A few questions are in order because this is just...just... Well let me ask my questions...

Do you mean to say that a Teacher at a Catholic School is keeping a 'plate' full of an individuals cremated ashes in the back of a classroom? (ask because you stated this...)

"Our teacher has a bunch of religious things on it (I go to Catholic school) and on it, was a little plate of "sand".

"Could it be..." Diana started.

"No way..." I interrupted.

"It could be," Sabrina said.

"Ashes!?" Diana cried."

We then move on to this statement from you...

"We had spirits above our head with X's on their hearts and mouths. It was so creepy! The ghost following me was a young boy, that seemed like a cancer victim (no hair, like his sister, who was following Diana)."

Rarely do siblings suffer from cancer at the same time...if...IF (BIG IF) you and your friend saw these two spirits it's more likely only one of them had cancer and the other shaved their head so the individual with cancer didn't have to be bald alone.

You also mentioned you and your friend saw a big 'X' over their mouths and Hearts... Interesting detail... What does the 'X' represent? (This sounds vaguely familiar, I just can't quite recall where/what from.)

Another thing you mentioned was this...

"This is when the feelings started. I started feeling dizzy and drowsy. It was horrible. I picked up my science books and went down the stairs as quick as I could."

You went on to say a friend was feeling the same way... Did you guys have the same thing to eat at either breakfast or lunch... There is a chance it was a touch of food poisoning at work...

If your were feeling bad... As I mentioned may be with a touch of food poisoning there is a chance this made you sweat... Which accounts for your wet forehead... Some food born ailments may even cause a person to 'see things'. Which may (MAY) account for 'seeing' the next thing you describe...

"When I got back to class, I got the creepiest vision. There was a young girl. She was getting drowned. I rested my hand on my face, and my face was wet. The girl had an X on her mouth and heart."

Again you mention the 'X' on (over) the mouth and heart... You then describe a doll she was holding...

"She was holding a little plush doll with button eyes and black braids. She had a green and grey plaid dress on (the doll). Her ribs were cracked and I had bad pains in my bones."

This seems like a cross between the Movie (story) Coraline and a Voodoo Doll... I'll take a guess and say the 'doll' looked like you in your school uniform?

The fact that you started feeling better when you got home may be even more of an indication that you ate something that didn't agree with you.

I do hope you return and answer my questions.

Respectfully,

Rook
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
I believe your school is haunted and you are in grave danger of catching pneumonia if you return. Please take a week of school, tell your parents about what happened and tell them I said its alright not to attend for at least a week. I hope you can find lots of interesting things to do, go and hang out at the mall.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: