You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Danny

Real Ghost Stories

Danny

 

This story takes place in a house where I have had many ghostly encounters. This is one of them.

It begins when I was about the age of nine. I was sitting in my living room watching TV. The rest of my family were on my grandparents room, so I was alone. The lights in the hallway were off, so the dark hallway was freaking me out a little bit. I was just watching TV when I saw, out of the corner of my eye, a boy about the age of eleven walk up to the light switch. From what I saw, he had blond hair that stopped right at his eyes and had modern clothes on. When I noticed him, I turned to look at him, but he was gone.

I was about nine, so you''re probably thinking it was my imagination. I thought that, too, because I had been thinking about one of my best friends that moved. He was a boy that was my crush. I just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.

The rest of the story takes place three years later. I was eleven, almost twelve. I was home alone playing on the computer, when I went to the kitchen to get a snack. To get to the kitchen, you had to walk through the hallway I had seen the boy at. I had never liked that hallway, so I walked quickly. As I walked through the hallway, a picture of the boy I had seen three years earlier flashed into my mind along with the name Danny. I didn't know what it meant, so I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my snack. As I walked back through the hallway, Danny popped into my mind again, but as soon as I got out of the hallway, he was gone.

About a month later, I was sleeping on the same couch I was sitting on when I saw Danny. My dream suddenly changed to a black figure coming from the hallway. It quickly changed into Danny. I woke up, sweating, and looked at the hallway. Nothing was there.

We recently moved from that house, but I have not seen or heard from Danny. I have actually not seen him since that first time when I was nine, but I have seen him in my head. Does anyone know why those experiences happened years apart? Or why the dream happened? I would love some answers.

Other hauntings by Kara1211

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kara1211, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kara1211 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Thanks to both of you. It might have been my imagination. It might not. I just wanted to share it. I think it was my imagination. I talk to myself, but I make up characters I talk to. One of them is named Lance. I was walking through the hallway and "Lance" said "Danny" was evil. It was probably all in my head. And thanks Rook. I never thought of that. That may be true.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Kara,

If your first experience with 'Danny' was not your imagination then perhaps the 'spirit' you saw is not a strong one and it takes time for 'it' to gather enough energy to 'manifest' in any 'shape or form'.

Think of it like this... A 'strong spirit' can gather 'energy' quickly and use it to manifest, either by 'voice', making noises... All the way up to a full bodied apparition.

A 'weak' spirit has to gather energy slowly, over a longer period of time and when it uses it the 'manifestations' are 'weaker' was well. Or they are 'rare occurrences' like you seeing the 'blond headed boy' out of the corner of your eye.

Just an idea that may explain 'why' so long between experiences.

Respectfully,

Rook
mrfear672india (106 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
Hi kara,
I think your are imagining him. You imagining him because fear struck in your mind. I suggest these because you didn't saw him directly with naked eyes.
DONT WORRY.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: