You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Red Lady, The White Lady And The Shadow Child

Real Ghost Stories

The Red Lady, The White Lady And The Shadow Child

 

The first time I rember seeing something was when I was around 6. Me, mum, dad and my little sister were sitting on mum and dads bed. All we were doing was talking while mum and dad tried to tidy the bed.

So as I do usually I stare at something just randomly and it just so happened to be the door which was open. Then I saw a lady wearing a red cloak walk past. I sensed it being female. She headed towards the bathroom from the stairs. I was not scared at all.

I told my parents later and they say there was no one there and I imagined it.

This is was very recent. So I was on my phone in bed just talking to friends. The room was pitch black the only light being the phone. Then from the corner of my eye and which caught my attention I saw a flash of white which made me look that way. Then suddenly I looked up and ahead to the end of the bed and I saw something it was like a white humanoid thing and then it's face. It stared at me and I stared back. I got my phone and as a quick reaction I flashed my phone light at it and it was gone in a instant. I turned my light on as quick as I could and dashed out the door which I noticed it was open. Like I never leave it open and never do because otherwise I seem to get more hauntings round my room.

I got to my mums room and stood by the door. Suddenly I heard slamming down stairs and bangs which my mum could not hear. Then the bangs where seeming to be getting closer so I dashed back into my room and shut the door. Since then I sense something standing outside my door at night and even hear knocking sometimes. If I go out for the toilet or what ever the bangs and slamming start again.

The last was the most recent Friday or Thursday I believe. So there I was in my bed ready for bed and I felt something near me. Like next to me. So for a double check I asked my friend who was online on Facebook and she said she sensed something like a child near me and actually next to me. This actually freaked me out as with anything I like personal space. Then for the last week or so I have been feeling the same presence follow me around.

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aquakirin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zeusgodoftheskyiliveonolympuz (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-16)
gosh,if your friend can sense stuff through facebook she must be phycic... PLEASE PEOPLE THIS IS FOR TRUE STORIES ONLY... This is an insult to peoples intelligence
xnikkibobikkix (3 stories) (16 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-27)
I agree with the sceptics on here. Really - sensing the presence through facebook? I think it was more likely your friend through facebook was just agreeing with you. This also seems like a large case of an over-active imagination.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-26)
Sounds like this must be very terrifying for you especially if you continue to feel as if the "ghost girl" is still following you around. I am not one to judge a story to be real or fiction. I think really only the author of the experience knows that. With the paranormal, I believe anything is possible. But a couple of things bothered me. One: how at six-years old do you remember randomly staring out the door and why would that even cross your mind to mention that? Two: this facebook friend of yours... Is he/she sensitive to the paranormal. Has he/she had any experiences before this? Just curious. Have you had any other occurrences since this?

Thanks, zeta.
reddysteady (5 stories) (95 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-26)
At uni, we had kids in our Non-Fiction classes that tried to pass fiction as fact. They were immediately spotted by the other students and professors, and then booted from the class with a failing grade. Teacher-teacher! A cyber-sensitive?! Golly, technology is stunning. Womp womp.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who doesn't believe this story...
I doubt any sensitive can sense a ghost through the internet. I just don't find that very likely 🤔
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
Wow! A cyber-sensitive friend and slamming doors only for your ears?

It is creepy, veeeery creeeeeepy! 😨
kristy-lee1985 (4 stories) (44 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-25)
you saying that you do not get hauntings if you leave your door shut tells me that the ghosts no that they have boundaries, they know you do not want them in your room, your personal space, as you have said yourself, you like to have your own personal space which is your bedroom, it sounds like these ghosts or ghost making the bangings want to make contact, they want you to no that they are there and that they want to make contact but don't want to invade on your personal space. To me it sounds like you have nothing to worry about, they know their boundaries and it doesn't sound like they are going to step over them anytime soon. You say the only presence you sense in your room is that of a young child, funnily enough, I would expect this. Children do not have a sense of "boundaries" or "personal space". Sounds like this child just wants attention and maybe a companion. Do not be scared, try talking to it, even if its while your laying in bed. Tak to it, tell it to bang once fr yes and twice for no and ask it yes and no questions e.g "did you die in this house?" "do you need help crossing over?" "is there something I can do to help you?" etc. 😁 good luck and keep us updated
pdofkfmdk (2 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-23)
awwee poor baby booboo... Don't worry it'll be okey just tel that ghost to go away!
i_am_unknown (16 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-22)
please people, this site are for real ghost stories. Be more mature when you're telling stories. Online cannot sense anything next to you unless it is also a bother to them, seeing it at their house. Still cannot explain how they know are at your place.
Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
your friend can sense things like that while not even being close to you?
Wolvesrfun (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
when I have Hauntings I go to my room and say WHOEVER YOU ARE LEAVE ME AND MY ROOM ALONE! And it worked for me! 😁
aquakirin (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
Ok then. I did have some very good pictures on my old door which kept spirits away it seems as it was a symbol.
I saw last night the shadow child again and it crawled into a corner. Then dissapered.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-17)
aquakirin, you say never leave your room door open because if you do you seem to get more hauntings around your room. I believe most spirits will respect your personal space if you make it clear there are boundaries. I always feel uneasy when I'm home alone, but when I go into my bedroom and shut the door I feel safer, like it's my sanctuary. I think you can make it clear your bedroom is your sanctuary by shutting your door firmly and if you sense any presence or energy tell it that it is not welcome in your room and you do not want to be disturbed at night. I hope this helps.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: