You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Giggling Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Giggling Little Girl

 

I am a 19 year old girl and I have been having some paranormal experiences. I think it is kind of cool except when I am alone and hear it. I sleep in the living room with my boyfriend (our room is being redone) and we start hearing strange things. We were watching South Park on my laptop and we both heard a girl laughing, hesitant to say anything to each other because we didn't want to sound paranoid. So we kind of just looked at each other and then both came out and said what we heard. It was frightening. My boyfriend assumed it was just people out front so he went to go look and then we both heard it again loud and clear and he came running in. We turned around and the puppy that we have who is 6 months was sitting here like someone was playing with him. No one else was down here.

So after that me and my boyfriend didn't get much sleep so we went to sleep early the next night around 9pm. My brother in law and his girlfriend sleeps in their bedroom upstairs. They heard our big dog barking and howling for about 20 minutes right next to our bed in the living room so they decided to come down and see if we were playing with him or something. So they came down and we were sound asleep. As they started walking down the steps 3 loud knocks happened on their parents bedroom door so they ran back upstairs.

The night AFTER that My boyfriend, brother in law and sister in law all went down to my sister in laws house to sleep and hangout. When we came home the next morning his parents told us about how they came down about 10 times because they heard a little girl laughing and didn't know what it could have been. They checked the whole house a few times and nothing. Up in their room with the air on and still heard the little girl laughing about roughly 10-15 times. We didn't even tell his parents about anything that had happened in the previous nights and asked us if we had a cell phone or something there that was ringing. We had nothing of that sort here.

Creepy.

Other hauntings by Marypatricia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Marypatricia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nosidaM (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-25)
Marypatricia- I am curious to know why you did not mention your puppy's glowing eyes in your previous story about this?

Also I thought yourself and sister in law found this funny...

Sorry I don't mean to offend or question your story, I'm just curious. I know we can forget to leave out our most important details sometimes!
😊
Marypatricia (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-18)
My boyfriend has said that he thinks that little girl likes South Park but yet she still comes even when South Park isn't on...
Marypatricia (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
It is very weird to me that as I was reading about her playing with the puppy, he attacked my sister in law. Out of no where and he has never ever done anything like that before. His eyes started glowing and all. It was a very scary thing. My sister in law got the chills as I was reading her the comments. Also I was thinking about something that has bought into the house that she may not like and I can not think of anything. These things have been happening more and more lately. I tried looking up the history of the house and I can not find one thing about the house. Anyone know where I can look up the history?
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
Nice narration. Do some research on the house. As every other person said if you had moved something, it could trigger paranormal activities. Also, as Dan said if you had brought anything into the house, well, try thinking about it and relate it to the time when all this started. May be you will find some clues. Share further experiences, if any.

Regards,

SDS
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
Perhaps as geetha50 has mentioned, it was something that has been moved or disturbed whilst the remodeling is happening that has caused these events to happen.
It seems to react to your emotions as well eg, when your play fighting this may activate this spirit to act out to let you know it is observing or may not like the way you and your boyfriend act?

If you have never experienced things like this before in the home there is always a possibility that something was brought into the home itself contained or attached to an object or even a person. Any thoughts on this?😕 Look forward to hearing from you.

Dan
Marypatricia (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-14)
Thanks for all the comments. But it was the basement. We had a little room down there for us before and nothing ever happened after we built it. But now we are getting it redone. It's been a while but this just started happening in the last month. And after this post me and my boyfriend were playing fighting, he accidently hit me in my eye and I started to cry (because I'm a big baby) and on the wall we heard a loud knock right next to our heads. I never research the house I'm such a baby when it comes to paranormal stuff. I love watching shows and all but didn't ever want it to happen to me. Thank you guys for the help (: I'm going to research about it right now.
teneki (10 stories) (140 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
It sounds like a playful ghost to me. I've had experiences like that, both animal and human. In fact, I've played peekaboo with a little girl before.

From what little I know of that type of ghost, it's nothing to be freaked over, be glad you seem to have one of the really friendly ones.:)
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
geetha50- That shows how observant I am, I missed the remodeling part. I would def say that this would contribute to what ytou're experiencing.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
Have some questions for you:
1) Did any of you hear or experience anything before these experiences?

2) You mentioned that you were redoing your bedroom. There is a theory that when changes are made to a house with history, it could activate the paranormal. Could this be possible?

3) Have you done research on your house?
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-13)
I'm not sure it's a creepy thing. Yes, I agree that it's a little odd to hear in out of nowhere, but I'm wondering if maybe she is trying to gauge how well you can hear her and she is reaching out in some way. Try letting her know that you can hear her, and (if you're comfortable doing so) let her know that she no longer lives there, passed on long ago, and to look for someone she knows in the light and they will help her cross over the rest of the way.
Hunter_11 (16 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
Well you should check out the history of the house. May be, that explain about the girl.
& I think she likes to play with your dogs... 😁 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: