You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Giggling Little Girl, Not So Giggly Anymore

Real Ghost Stories

Giggling Little Girl, Not So Giggly Anymore

 

I wrote in my first story about a little girl ghost that I have come to believe is here with us. I think that after I wrote this things have started to become scary and not just playful with her. I feel like she is taking over the dogs that we have. I have been here for 2 years and these dogs have never attacked or just barked for no reason. Now they are tending to act weird and violent.

After my first story a couple more things have happened. My boyfriend and I were play fighting and he accidently hit me in the eye and as big of a baby as I am, I started crying. Right next to our heads where the wall was, 2 LOUD bangs on the wall. It was really late at night so I didn't know what it could have been we were the only ones awake. Later that night we turned all the lights off and laid down to go to sleep. I closed my eyes and started to dose off but then I heard a noise. It was not just random things that you hear, it felt like something more than that. I opened my eyes and SWORE that I had seen her standing right next to my bed, right above my head! I got up and screamed and my boyfriend quickly turned the light on. And nothing was there. He said I am so paranoid I probably was imaging it. I don't believe I was and she did not look like a playful girl. She looked very scary staring at me. With a creepy smile on her face, her head turned to the right. I would not go to sleep that night unless my boyfriend sat up on the bed with the lights on and finally I fell asleep.

Then last night, I was reading the comments from my first post to my sister in law and someone said that maybe she liked my dog, so we both started laughing and she started getting the chills all over her body as I read the rest of the comments. Then, out of NO WHERE the puppy came and attacked her. I couldn't believe it. He has never done anything like this before. He barked at her and kept going for about 5 minutes. It was very scary but we both couldn't help but laugh. Do you think that the dog doing that could have had something to do with the little girl?

Other hauntings by Marypatricia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Marypatricia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

beautifuleden (2 stories) (66 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-26)
Rook, I know some may think it's petty, but I absolutely totally agree with you 100% every time you comment about the terrible grammar that is so often used on this site! I understand that some do not have English as a first language, but that is not the case with all! Simple English mistakes... And oh, so irritating! 😲
arina (20 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
😠 Dogs ok see creepy girl dogs go mad duuu it's so obvious that the creepy girl is up to something.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Enza,

You have made 5 posts... 3 of them mention 'Christian Prayers', two of those rather lengthy. One of them mentions using sea salt and garlic, which may have a Wiccan/Pagan 'background', though having been a practicing witch I have not heard of that combination being used. I have however read some good fiction that suggests things like that...

In your 5th post you defend your 'Salt and Garlic' method to, as you put it...

"what I told her to do is nothing wrong just a way to get rid of evil spirits..."

Oh and your grammar... Your grammar... Well I think it speaks for itself...

"The thing is that I am a what I told her to do is nothing wrong just a way to get rid of evil spirits, I am a person who beleives in God... And I don't see nothing wrong with what I told her."

1st: "I am what I told her to do" Huh?

2nd: "...is nothing wrong just a way to get rid of evil spirits..." Again Huh?

3rd: "And I don't see nothing wrong with what I told her." and this should read... And I don't see ANYTHING wrong with what I told her.

Now maybe I'm tired and cranky... Maybe I'm suffering from shift work disorder which is making me tired and cranky... An way to picky... But the bottom line is this...

I think you are TROLLING...

Respectfully,

Rook
Enza (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
The thing is that I am a what I told her to do is nothing wrong just a way to get rid of evil spirits, I am a person who beleives in God... And I don't see nothing wrong with what I told her.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Enza,

Bless your little 'TROLL' Heart...Can't make up your mind if you want to suggest a Christian set of Prayers or a Wiccan way of shielding against spirits can you?

Respectfully,

Rook

LNTP
Enza (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Hey

What you could do is take a packet of salt which you haven't used yet (one that has not been opened) and spread it inside the house in every room and in your bedroom you can take 4 pieces of garlic and put it in the corners of your bedroom... Youll the things it can do, you will not see her anymore.
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
try the cleansing ritual also prayers such as psalm 91 and 71 help as does smudge and taking salt water baths.

If you need more help pm me
Marypatricia (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
[at] LouSlips My boyfriend tries to pretend like it doesn't bother him but I can tell it does. He'll brush it off. The only time I think he ever really knew I wasn't making it up was when we heard her laughing in my first story. And last night we were watching a scary movie and our dogs gate fell out of no where with no one near it at all and it was leaning against the wall on a slant but it fell the opposite way. I could see it in his eyes how scared he was. I believed it to be nothing and just a coincidence. But he was truly terrified like he knew it was something more than that. Like he felt something there. He got up and searched everywhere like he knew. I could feel how terrified he was.
adsouza (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
Marypatricia: If that was the only time he did it, then you have nothing to worry if you ask me.

Just an added tip - The beagle is ranked #48 and the bulldog, #77, on the intelligence list for dogs. These rankings are taken based on their ability to understand and remember commands, general temperament and behavior patterns. A reference link for you: http://petrix.com/dogint/70-79.html

As far as the girl goes - I only have a cleansing ritual from a senior member here called Rook:

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
Marypatricia,

How supportive/concerned is your boyfriend about this activity?

Thanks,
Lou
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
"He will just start growling and barking if we talk about her or read the comments on here..."
"It was just that one time, never before, never after."
Ok. I was under the impression that the aggressive/problematic behavior was a regular occurrence when this girl was in the conversation. Silly me. Since it was just a one time thing it was probably just a coincidence.
Marypatricia (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
[at] adouza the puppy is 6 months. He's a beagle/boxer mix. He spends his days just playing with us all the time. Since that one incident and anytime before that he never did it.
[at] BadJuuJuu the puppy has all his shots and is trained perfectly already. Always listens and is never bad. It was that one time, never before, never after.
[at] cosmogal926 I agree. But the puppy was just taking to the vet, not sick, all his shots. He is very well trained. I don't know why he acted out that one time. He will sit and bark at the wall or up the stairs late at night at nothing. It freaks me out and all his hair stands up on his back like a cat.
[at] zzsgranny Thanks. If you read my first story you'll see that she was playing with him. Then all of the sudden like I said to [at] cosmogal926 he'll get up from his sleep and just start barking the the bottom of the steps looking up there. He'll bark at the ceilings, the walls.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Marypatricia: We all know dogs have very sensitive sniffers... Human adrenalin is one scent they are particularly sensitive to... The same hormone that makes us want to cry and pee our pants when we're afraid, is the same one pumping while we're laughing to tears and near potty accidents 😆...I don't think it was a ghost your dog was reacting to, it was the adrenalin... And the same goes for when you're talking about her; your fear, however slight, is apparent to your pet by the release of adrenalin...

Still wouldn't hurt to make a trip to the vet's 😊
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
I agree with Darkness as he posted on your other story regarding the spirit reacting to you and your boyfriend playfighting. She might have gotten upset when you were accidentally hit in the eye and started crying. The banging on the wall and then her looking at you in that way was telling you that she didn't approve.
Have you ever watched that show The Haunted? It was on Animal Planet and based on how they react to paranormal activity. Animals can pick up on and be affected by negative energy. It can change their behavior, they can become violent, or very sick.
I am also going to suggest you take your puppy to the vet just to be safe.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+5
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Just my two cents, but taking the puppy to the vet for a thorough checkup is a good idea. Always good to rule out any sickness/injury/whatever. Animals don't have the convenience of saying "I feel bad" and have to convey what they're feeling somehow. Behavioral issues can be a sign an animal isn't feeling well. Behavioral issues can also be a sign that obedience training is something to consider. 😉
I know you said that he acts up when you talk about the girl, but...
Are you sure he only acts up then? Could he be acting up at other times, but maybe you don't notice it so much? The suggestion about the girl liking the dog may have given you the idea of a link between them, so you pay more attention to your dog's quirks when discussing her? That's Crackpot Theory #1.
Crackpot Theory #2, dogs are very in tune with our feelings and moods. Your puppy could be picking up your tension when you're talking about this girl and acting on it. Some dogs just show more affection when their owner is out of sorts. Others get snarky. Trying to keep your anxiety to a minimum may help calm your puppy's aggression.
Although animals are more sensitive to the paranormal, I don't think animals are any more likely than humans to be influenced by spirits.
adsouza (guest)
+5
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Marypatricia,
Lets look at the logical side and eliminate all possibilities first.
To start with your dogs -
1. How old is the pup?
2. What breed?
3. How does it spend it's day?
The reason I have asked these questions is that if the pup gets temperamental, an aggressive nature does surface. Maybe that would explain the behavior.

The rest of the happenings can be tackled one at a time.
Marypatricia (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Like since I wrote this post nothing has happened at all. But it's only the one dog. We have 3 but it's only the puppy we got. The puppy hasn't bit anyone or anything. He will just start growling and barking if we talk about her or read the comments on here...
princess03688 (6 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
I think that maybe when the little girl was alive she got killed by a dog. Maybe that's why she's not so friendly with them. That's not a good thing if the dogs are becoming violent and acting weird. It's definitely not a good sign.
Marypatricia (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
You have no idea. It freaks me out. I just want to know if she is mean or not. If you read my first story she was playful then started getting mean.
Starshipz (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
Spooky. Now I can't get to sleep at all. So so so scary. Nightmares for a long time now. 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: