You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Uncovered By God

Real Ghost Stories

Uncovered By God

 

I am finally taking the time to write this as I am having to deal with a spirit/ghost/demon I have no idea what it is but its back. I went several months with this entity. It started off as me thinking it was someone who just needed help. I live in a transitional living facility that helps single parents get back on their feet, and it used to be a nun convent. I figured it would have to be a nun so I was not scared of it. One instance I used the bathroom in the middle of the night and a cup fell to the floor and rolled back and forth as if someone was playing with it. That scared the crap out of me so I ran back to bed. The next day I was interested though.

I have always been interested in the paranormal and thought that if faced with an opportunity to experience it, that I would be open to it. After that incident there were so many of me waking up with my hand over my face. No matter how I fell asleep, even laying on my hand, I would wake up with my hand over my face. One time it made me so mad that I cussed at it and fell back asleep only to wake up in so much pain because I was digging my nails into my arm. Like almost to the point that I was bleeding. That really scared me. A couple of times I woke up on my back with my legs open which really freaked me out but what I noticed most of all was that everytime I would try to sleep it would POKE me. Everytime it would poke me it would scare the crap out of me and I would wake up.

I decided to start talking to it. I thought if it can move my hands and body when I am asleep, it should be able to move my head and hands when I am awake. So I started with yes and no questions. Move my head to the right is no, move my head to the left is yes. I also would pull up the keypad screen on my cell phone and it would move my hand to letters. I came up with the following. Her name was Tracy Danbury, 48 years old when died, used to work here at the convent, and died due to complications with an addiction. She called it murder. So I honestly felt like I was going to help her, my heart actually went out to her and perhaps that was a truth story but she also told me that there was a dark spirit in the building. I had asked if she could protect me from it and she said yes, but she didn't. So I am thinking either she was not real and it was the dark one all along, or the dark one just had more power then her. I am not sure, but this one came along.

He is strong. Strong enough to hold me down (it felt like electric pressure, like when your foot falls asleep pressure) He held me down and had sex with me. Several times. I would be lying if I said that it did not feel good. It felt great. Especially since I have been single for so long. But I would feel so guilty like I betrayed God everytime it would happen. Even though I couldn't move I felt like there was something I could have done about it. The first time the sex thing happened I was dreaming that I was with my ex husband. The dream felt real, I was in and out of being awake but I could feel it in me and all around my legs. My legs were tingling and when I woke up the next day I just couldn't believe what I remembered to have happened. After that I was always awake when it would happen.

I think what I find the most confusing is I have heard ghosts only come out at certain hours and only in the dark etc. But this would happen to me at all hours of the day. In the middle of the day with the sun shining through my windows. Everything that seemed to be claimed as truth has been discredited in my mind. They are around all the time, whenever they want to be. So anyways, I was raised in a Christian home and I know all the things to pray and I would always pray. It wouldn't go away. I had finally had it when I went to a birthday party for my baby nephew. It was an hour away from here and he followed me. I got really sick at my brothers and had to lay down. I couldn't believe that it had followed me.

I thought ghosts had to stay in the area where they were. I have 4 videos I recorded on my phone of this entity. I haven't found a way to link my phone to my laptop or I would because I want answers, my phone won't email them either. It is clear and it seems to have a pulse. Its electric like it shows up on my phone as like an electric something I don't know how to describe it, and it goes from clear to cloudy white. I recorded one of it moving my hand off a bible. It doesn't like me holding anything God related. Bible, rosary etc. It will remove it from me.

So I kind of got off track there. After the incident at my brothers house I was so fed up. I went to bed that night and prayed to God. I repented of all my sins and begged Him to please help me. I began to pray the prayers I knew to pray and after a night of that, it was gone. So for the past 3 nights I have had peaceful sleep and peaceful time until tonight.

It has started again. And I think I know why. You see, I have an addiction problem. I tend to take pain pills more then I need to. When I had prayed for forgiveness, I believe I was forgiven and God removed the spirit/s from me. But tonight a friend of mine gave me some pills and I took them. Not the prescribed dose, but the dose I knew would give me a buzz. I think when I did this, God removed His protection from me. Maybe I am being paranoid but I really think that's what happened. So now here I sit, I can feel it going in and out of my stomach. It feel like electric currents through my back. It wants me to go to the bed but I don't want to. My kids and I share a room here at the center so they are in their beds as I sit here at the desk with the bathroom light on. How can I pray for forgivenss when I just popped these pills. God removed His protection from me because I sinned again. Its going to be a long night. I just wish I knew what this entity wanted. I want to try and communicate but at this point am scared to.

I don't have anyone to talk to about this. I had told my brothers and they freaked out but told me to just pray and the last they heard I was ghost free so I don't want to tell them hes back. My dad wouldn't even listen to me, especially when I told him about the sex part. I wish I could understand all the levels of this world. If it was a female ghost needing help, sex wouldn't have been involved. I don't know if people can write you after reading your story but if anyone has any insight or something to say, please say it. Do you think I am right about God removing His protection from me? And so everytime I fall or sin this ghost is going to harrass me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, moonlovedolphin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

moonlovedolphin (1 stories) (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
Goodness. What a response. I thank everyone who wrote a comment. I first of all feel I must say that I didn't portray myself accurately. I have been in recovery for a year and a half with no relapses until that night and none since. I understand why people would want to blame the addiction for the experience though. The ghost is still in my room but we seem to have come to an understanding that he must let me sleep. I pray around it, I pray all the time and it still remains. There has been no more sexual attacks but the entity is still there. I have showed the videos to several people and they can see what I am talking about clear as day. I think I had written that post out of guilt as someone had mentioned. I did feel guilty for relapsing but I got back up and dusted myself off. Recovery is forever. I guess as far as the ghost is concerned, as long as I can sleep I am not bothered by it too much. I know God will never turn his back on me. No matter how many times I fall. Thank you everyone for your posts and I briefly glanced at some people argueing about something, seriously life is too short to be fussing and groaning over stupid stuff. We all have our own beliefs and our own paths and should not try to inflict our beliefs on anyone. We should all just love eachother. Love.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
(BREAKS OUT SOAP BOX... CLIMBS ON IT AND BEGINS...)

Liana,

I have never said this on the site before, but I will not have my FAITH QUESTIONED...

I am a PROUD member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE IN HEAVENLY FATHER AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.

I refuse to 'BASH' people over the head with this FACT. If I came to this site Dual Wielding my Book of Mormon and my Bible all I would accomplish is having people turn their back on me. A wise man once said...

"I am not going to drive a man or a woman to heaven. A great many think
That they will be able to flog people into heaven, but this can never be done,
For the intelligence in us is as independent as the Gods. People are not to
Be driven and you can put into a gnat's eye all the souls of the children of
Men that are driven into heaven by preaching hell-fire."

I am not here to 'FLOG' anybody. I am here to try and help people understand what they may be going through. I offer this help based on my personal experiences... If they wish to learn about the Religious methods then I will discuss that with them... If I can offer aid without the need to 'wax religious' then I do so.

Beating people over the head with your FAITH only makes them turn and walk away and then the message is lost... Those who are ready to hear HIS Message will ask when they are ready to receive it... And then they can LEARN about HIM... Precept upon precept until they learn about HIS full Glory...

So please, as you do not know me, do not presume to question my FAITH...

Respectfully,

Rook

(CLIMBS OFF SOAP BOX AND PUTS IT AWAY)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
Liana - I see you've been pretty busy and that Rook has been trying to educate you on the guidelines of the site, which you should have read when you signed up to be a member 🤔.

Since you now know the guidelines, I'm going to assume you are choosing to ignore them if you continue to post prayers as you have been doing. That will give me and the other mods the right to delete your comments. Not because you are offering someone a prayer, but because you have chosen to ignore the guidelines of the site.

And by the way, that remark to Rook was way out of line. Anymore like that and they will also be deleted just because I want to delete them. HIS faith isn't in question here; he's following the guidelines of the site. Understand?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
Liana,
Sounds to me like you have no problem with your communication skills.
And you wouldn't be here if you couldn't read. So what's your problem with following the rules? You think the rules don't apply to you? When you signed up as a member, you agreed to follow those rules. Now you are breaking the same rules you promised to obey. And when Rook tried to warn you, you acted like you didn't understand. Let's see if we can fix that for you huh?
Stop with the prayers and preaching. It is not allowed and you are becoming a nuisance with it. Keep it up and we will be forced to put you on a troll list. It's up to you which one of your names you prefer to be called.

Jav

This comment from Liana is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
Liana,

Dear...The reason I made my suggestion is based on the comment guidelines of this site... My I refer you to one in particular...

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."

So please, BY ALL MEANS, mention what FAITH you are and then ASK the O/P to contact you if they wish to learn the Prayers you 'know will work'.

Respectfully,

Rook
Liana (9 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
rook...

Dear I'm just spreading words of Jesus, because there is nothing more powerful than it... Infact I didn't wrote those prayers for you it was for somebody who I thought needed it. Its great if you use these prayers maybe you have it but some others dont...

Respectfully
Liana
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
Liana,

Not everyone is of the same faith as you... While your suggestions of help are welcome... Please stop writing out the prayers...Please. (Before I get bashed... I know these prayers... I use some of them for myself and Family... But I don't 'Preach' them... Here or anywhere else...)

Respectfully,

Rook
Liana (9 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
girl I really think that you should pray a lot. At night and in the morning try doing this prayer, I'm telling you its quite powerful have faith in the Almighty and he will Bless you.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit
In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke and bring to no effect, all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealousy, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear spirits, murmuring spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, occult spirits, witchcraft spirits (including Jezebel, Delilah and Apollyon) and spirits of antichrist
I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despiteful use me.
I bind all spoken judgment made against me and judgments I have made against others
I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit; whether psychic, soul force, witchcraft or counterfeit tongues that have been prayed against me.
I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus' name. Let it be prosperous for me, let me walk in your love, Lord. The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today, I discern between the righteous and the wicked.
I take authority over Satan and all his demons, and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and remain there all day. I am the righteous of God in Christ Jesus.
I am God's property. Satan you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home and my finances.
I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, I am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hand to do shall prosper, for God supplies all my needs. I have all authority over Satan, all demons, and beasts of the field. God, I pray for the ministry that you have for me. Anoint me, God, for all you have called me to do for you.
I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions. I claim a hedge of protection around myself, spouse and family throughout this day and night.
I ask you God, in the name of Jesus to dispatch angels to surround me, my spouse and my family today, and to put them throughout my house and around our cars, souls and bodies. I ask angels to protect my house from any intrusion and to protect me and my family from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks.
I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus AMEN.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-24)
Sasori_08
I would like to know where you get off telling me to stop taking pain pills? I am under several doctors care but get my prescriptions for my PAINFUL condition from one my pain management doctor. I DO NOT doctor shop and I DO NOT go to hospitals to get a shot for pain like so many people do. If I feel fine I DO NOT take any medication but I rarely feel fine all day. If I wait for the pain to get bad I can't sit,stand,or lay down because my muscles get so spasmed NOTHING makes me comfortable so I end up on the floor crying. This is the ONLY time I am
Going to explain why I am going to explain why I take pain killers and other medications past my last post about my condition because frankly it's my business. I hurt nobody and that's all that matters.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Zzsgranny
Thank you for your explanation but it wasn't neccesary. I just wanted to explain my sons contradiction in 2 posts. I know that you did not want to insinuate anything about hallucinations and opiates. I certainly agree with you about guilt being a powerful emotion, and emotions can/will/do manifest things. I've grown up knowing about spirits/ghosts. The house I grew up in has spirits in it. There is one in the basement that doesn't like women and to this day I hate going down there. Again there was no offence taken from your coment. I have read many of your threads and I know you just try to help people.
Unlike the comment sasori_08 telling me to stop using pain pills you did not judge me. In fact you said you were sorry about what I am going through.

This comment from sasori_08 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Redwolf: Thank you for your explanation, I'm sorry for everything you're going through...

The point of my first comment on this thread wasn't intended to come across as disqualifying moonlovedolphin's experiences... And it certainly wasn't my intention to insinuate that the O/P was in any way hallucinating... I believe that strong negative emotions can/will/do manifest as entities... Guilt is a very powerful emotion, especially when it comes from someone who is religious or has had a religious upbringing... In fact, I believe it is this guilt that keeps some spirits earthbound for fear of what may await them should they choose to cross over...

Poltergeist activity is most commonly associated with preteens/teens/young adults because of the conflict the arises during puberty, however, it has been known to occur to those of all ages because of turmoil or stress in that person's life...
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
I am WhiteWolfs mother. I am the person who he speaks of doctors having on A LOT of pain medication. I have a high tolerance to pain, my doctors and physical therapists are all amazed at how tight and spasmed my muscles are. I have had 2 surgeries in my neck the second was a fusion of 2 vertebrae. I broke 2 titanium screws. I will need more neck surgery in the future. I have also had 3. Lower back surgeries. The first was to clip 2 disks then a year and a half later I had to have the disks removed and fused at 3 vertebrae. I woke up in the Neurosurgical ICU because my blood pressure was so high I was in real danger of having a stroke. Last July I had to have more lower back surgery to remove the old fusion and add to it. I am now fused from L2 to S1 basically my whole lower back. Just as I have a high tolerance to pain I have a high tolerance for opiads. I may take more than prescribed sometimes but that is NOT to get a buzz it's to get relief from Constant pain.
My daughter on the other hand takes muscle relaxers and pain killers because she has them and even though she is an adult I have to put her daily dose out and keep her pills locked up akong with mine. She refuses to go for trigger point injections possibly because I won't take her to my pain management doctor. The reason I won't do this is he is in Manhattan and if she sees him give me 20 to 30 injections between my neck and lower spine with the needle rolling off the muscles. Every time and the noise that is audible she will refuse to get the injections. The doctors have tried everything they can think of and nothing works. I have nerve damage for life. I don't have hallucinations and am very clear headed unless I am exhausted which I don't know anyone who is clear headed while exhausted.
I can still sense spirits and when they get bothersome I tell them they are NOT welcome and they must leave. I use the white light of protection and although I'm not religious I say the LORDS PRAYER and another prayer of protection that I made up but works well.
Nobodies Gods are going to turn their back on someone who asks for protection. You also don't have to be religious to believe in a god. I believe in several as I am part Native American.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Whitewolf - I wasn't trying to start an argument. I really did think there was a personal reason for your reaction. Sometimes we, and I am guilty of this also, take things personally and our comments come out a little differently than we might intend them to.

If I offended you, I apologize. I truly didn't mean to. And I was sincere in asking for you to tell me/us the difference in your two comments and for that, I thank you.

Addictions are hard on everyone, not just the user 😢
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
TO make it clear my sister has an addiction to pain medication so that is why I take this personally.

My previous comment is that when you are on pain medication your psyche is closed off which makes it hard to send out a prayer. In my second comment what I mean about a person being in the right state of mind is that people think that they are crazy which the person who wrote this story has a clear head and what she is experiencing is real I can see that in her story that she is very concerned and needs help getting rid of it.

Moonlovedolphin, I am sorry about stirring up a fight on your story and again I will pray for this entity to leave you alone.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Whitewolf - I don't mean to sound rude, but it seems as if you are taking this story a bit personally. Or at least the comment section. You reacted so strongly that it appeared as if you have heard those words many times in your life.

I also need some clarification because I'm not sure what you meant by these two comments: "...it would be the right thing to stop using because they cut off your ability to think with a clear mind..." and "I am sorry about going off on you guys but I am just tired of people saying that people that are on pills are not in the right state of mind and make up stuff..." It just seems to me that those comments contradict each other 😕
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Whitewolf: when one takes over the prescribed amount of any pills, to "catch a buzz", there certainly is the possibility of hallucinations. I think the point that most people were trying to make is that it is best to have a "clear mind" when dealing with the paranormal. Also, you become more credible also. Just saying.

Thanks, zeta.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
I've had hallucinations due to prescription drugs...it's one reason I don't like taking medications despite chronic pain...
J/S
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Actually, there are prescription drugs that can cause hallucinations as a side effect. Now, that doesn't mean everyone will have hallucinations. Every person is different in how they react to medications.

~clever
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
TO all people that commented that prescription pills make you hallucinate it is a crock they do not make you hallucinate my mother has been on prescription pills for years due to many surgery's on her back and neck and her doctors load her up with medications which do not even cause the pain to go away and she has never had a hallucination. I have been on prescription pills in the past and I did not even hallucinate. The only thing that can make you hallucinate is hallucinogens which are never prescribed to people.

I am sorry about going off on you guys but I am just tired of people saying that people that are on pills are not in the right state of mind and make up stuff it depends on how long the person has been using because some people are not affected by the medications.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Exactly, Rook. "By the power of Jesus Christ, please pass the salt."...just a bit contradictory.

MLD...your life will change when you decide you are ready for it. You know what you have to do. And quite frankly, your children deserve it. Addiction is no joke, and if you want these encounters to stop, you need to take sobriety seriously.
If an entity is truly involved, it will take advantage of you when you are at your weakest. God has not forsaken you, but you cannot do battle until you strengthen your defenses.

You are in my prayers,
Lou
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Enza,

Please make up your mind... Is it cleansing by sea salt... Or the power of Christ and Heavenly Father that are going to 'help' people?

I dislike Trolls on the best of days... I truly dislike Trolls that do just what you said... Take GOD for a Joke.

Either offer real advice or suggestions... Or push off... Though it my guess this comment will just egg you on... But it's been awhile sense I've gone Head to Head with a TROLL...I'll risk 'feeding' one...

Rook

LNTP
Enza (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Dont take God for a joke, when you feel like he is protecting you you don't go and do what is wrong again and then to aks for forgivenesss. Once you see that you are safer when you pray just keep on doing it... Do psaum 91 or this prayer for protection its very powerful, just pray with faith, when you call to the Lord for help from his sacred hill he will answer you.

Daily prayer for protection
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command a hedge of protection to be around my home and property today and I ask that warrior angels sent by the one true God would be placed to stand guard at any holes that might be in that hedge. *Holes in the hedge can be caused by yet to be dealt with sin, trauma or wounding in the lives of the people who dwell in the home.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command any free, unbound, or wandering spirits to get out beyond that hedge of protection now.
In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask that warrior angels be placed at the doorways and access points to my home and property today that would keep out any free, unbound or wandering spirits that would try to access my home and property today. Jesus, send warrior angels that would bind and separate from their functions any demons attached to any individuals entering my home and property today. * An access point could be cable TV, internet, telephone or other communication devices in the home, power hookup, water supply or heat source.
Father God, I ask for a spiritual umbrella of protection over me and a spiritual hedge of protection around me. I place the full armour of God on me, and I ask that the light of the Lord Jesus shine through me this day.
Note: I strongly recommend praying Ephesians 6 daily over yourself and meditating on the scripture often.
Eph 6: 13-17 Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
If you are plagued by nightmares, restless nights sleeping and a sense of uneasiness in your bedroom, pray this before going to bed each night.
Father God, I ask that you would send warrior angels at the bedposts of my bed. (Alternatively, the corners of your bed if you don't have a bedpost) and I declare that YOU are the Lord of my nights.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
There is always a chance of that... Enza is an interesting new commentator as well...

I saw that the 'Bus' is warming up... Should Puff bring it around?

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
Rook,
Oh yes, superdude is a troll alright.
1) Never does respond to any questions asked, EVER.
2) Do you recall one of the very first cures from this joker? "Eat beef jerky at night".
3) Always says to PM if you want to talk further (YGS has no PM service).
4) Now it's aluminum foil taped to the upper back? (Oh PLEASE!)

On a side note:
I have a feeling this one was created special, just for you.

Jav
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
supernaturalservices,

I try real, real hard to respect other peoples opinions... I have also been real, real good about not saying anything about your suggestions about 'bowls of white vinegar and sea salt' and repeating Psalms 71 and 91 as these seem to be part of a method that works for you.

But I have to draw the line at this...

"Also a strange solution that seems to be effective is to take some aluminum foil and tape it to the back from the top of your spine to your mid back... I know it sounds strange but try it."

Aluminum Foil... ALUMINUM FOIL?!? Taped over your spine from top to mid-back?!? Really?...REALLY?!? What's next Foil Hat's because they interrupt the EMF's that spirits use to get inside our heads.

(TAKES DEEP BREATH) Umm may I ask just how much experience you have with the paranormal or supernatural (number of years studying and or experiencing it will be fine) you may have. I ask because the Aluminum Foil suggestion has me wondering if you have been part of a 'Sleeper Troll Cell' that has been called into action.

JUST SAYING...

Respectfully,

Rook

LNTP

P.S. The Miss Demeanor is warming up, just in case she's needed. 😉

Puff Bayram
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
some basic things that help are leaving out bowls of white vinegar mixed with sea salt, also smudging with sage and saying protection prayers regularly like psalm 91 and 71 out loud. Also a strange solution that seems to be effective is to take some aluminum foil and tape it to the back from the top of your spine to your mid back... I know it sounds strange but try it.

Also God loves you, remember that

If you need more help pm me.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
wow...a lot going on in this story! To moonlovedolphin; I would suggest getting off of all of the illegal drugs or abuse of the prescription drugs. That would be a start. Drugs can cause hallucinations and paranoid feelings. Do this with some help from a professional. I would also suggest to move out of this transitional setting if at all possible. You have brothers... A father... Can anyone allow you to move in for awhile until you get back on your feet? If not, I would seek help with this... More help than probably can be offered on this site.

Best of luck to you, and I don't mean to offend you in anyway shape or form but I feel as if there are a lot of things going on. I feel your worry and pain and know that people are out there who care. Zeta.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
moonlovedolphin,

First I believe that what you're experiencing is an Incubus I have never dealt with a spirit of this kind but I know that the best way to get rid of it is to pray to your god.

I also have to say that your god is not ignoring your prayers for using pills but it would be the right thing to stop using because they cut off your ability to think with a clear mind which makes it hard to project your prayer for the much needed help you desire from your god. I know I keep saying "your god" because there are many gods to worship.

Thank you for sharing your story and stay strong you will get through this.

Whitewolf,

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: