You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Scattered Cd's

Real Ghost Stories

Scattered Cd's

 

We had just signed a one year lease on a four-story house in northern Colorado Springs. It was a nice neighborhood and the price, $1050 a month, was a reasonable one considering my two cousins Jason and Treven would be splitting the costs between the three of us.

Our second day in the house we moved our pool table and our CD player in the den, which is ground level, connected to the garage and the backyard. We had about six to eight people over drinking and having a good time. The music was playing, probably some Guns and Roses. I walked out to the garage to have a smoke, while the majority of people were in the backyard.

As I came back in to the den where the pool table and CD player were, our whole stack of about 20 CD's were spaced equally throughout our den, across the pool table and equally around the room. I just thought maybe things got a little out of hand. But with every CD I picked up, I got a little more upset with whoever did it. By the last couple I was just mad.

I went out the back door where there was two groups of people just standing around chatting. I asked the first group and they didn't know anything. I asked the second group and still nothing. By this time I was starting to feel a little frightened. There was only two people left and they was in the house. I went back in through the backdoor, through the den, and up about five stairs to the kitchen where Treven and his girlfriend were. I told them what happened and they said they didn't know what happened. I was freaked out by this time and my blood was pumping.

I walked back down the stairs and was about to go back out the backdoor when I heard a ruckus where I had stacked all the CD's that I picked up. I looked at the CD's and one flew across the room nearly hitting me. I ran out the backdoor across the yard screaming like a little girl. My cousin Treven and his girlfriend seen it happen.

We thought it was going to be a long year, but nothing ever happened after that. It was a scary moment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, boomsoon33, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
You may be sharing your home with a former resident. The next time you decide to have a party, you may wish to inform your unseen roommate, so it won't be a shock to them, and perhaps they'll leave your CDs alone and not try to hit you with one!

I've had seen a couple incidents when I was a child that caused partying grownups to sober up very quickly! Lol.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

LW
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-22)
Hey...maybe Axyl Rose came into the party and was p***ed that you were playing his music... Just kidding. Couldn't resist. Guns and Roses are actually one of my all-time fav bands. Anyway, glad to hear that nothing else happened. I am hesitant to to make a comment on this situation as there was drinking involved. I have been in a situation when something happened and due to the inebriated folks at the party, things were somewhat exaggerated. Not to say that is what happened in your incident however; nothing else has happened.

Thanks, zeta.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-22)
boomsoon33 - until I got to the part where the CD came flying across the room, I honestly thought someone was playing a joke on you. Even though you questioned everyone and they denied moving the CDs, I still thought this was one heck of a prank. But a flying CD, witnessed by 2 other people? Yeah, I stopped thinking it was a prank.

I can't say I blame you for screaming like a little girl. There are times to "man up" but flying CDs? I think you're entitled to that one 😆

I'm glad you had no other experiences like that in the house while you lived there. I would have been concerned as well, and more than a bit apprehensive the whole time I lived there 😨.

I also had an experience with CDs, but nothing like this one. Thank God! Thanks for sharing yours with us.
Karu (5 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2012-10-21)
Sounds like something didn't approve of your choice of music and was looking for something else to put on. Could be worse though; It could keep coming back and poking your stereo to play spice girls.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: