You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Poltergeist Likes Moving My Body Parts

Real Ghost Stories

Poltergeist Likes Moving My Body Parts

 

Whenever I can't sleep I can hear something leaning on my bed. I could hear the sound from the mattress. I would stay perfectly still and my legs and arms would move on its own. If I slept on my side, something would push me and try to wake me up so I always sleep on my back.

I always hide my hands under my pillows because one night I left my hands out and something unraveled my fingers by itself. I didn't even move. I let it do whatever it wants. I would also feel something breathing on my face. I heard poltergeist moving things around, but something is touching me instead. I deal with this activity at night and in the morning. No one in my house believes me. It feels like it wants me to stay awake.

Just this morning my arm was moving over my head on my own. I couldn't take it anymore and woke up for the morning. I would feel something ice cold touching me. I would never hear a single word or nothing would be knocked over or drawers opening on its own. Mine is a different experience. I want to know how to stop it because I cannot sleep most days. I am not afraid of it anymore. It only seems to be bothering me only. I find it annoying what's happening to me. If it would just leave me alone.

One morning I met a shadow person. I was awake reading a book when something from the kitchen was popping its head open. After that I started experiencing paranormal activity. I went to the bathroom and something said, "I know where you are." After hearing that I ran to my brother's room. That's when I started experiencing these things.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mooglebooboo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
I guess it's one of those things that are weirder than the paranormal! 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
geetha - I've asked myself that question many times and the only thing I can come up with is because they just can't let it go 😆

Thanks, granny 😊
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
Geetha: Some people just make new accounts 😆...And the "why" is a mystery...It's been done time and time again, and there's really nothing we can do about it except let them know when we recognize them... This last one has had several accounts...*sigh*
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
Miracles,

I have a question for you. YGS users can see comments made by people who deleted their accounts but can't click on their names to find out about them. I was wondering how these people can come back to comment on a story by having "guest" beside their names and why would they come back if they deleted their account?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-31)
geetha - you're welcome 😊 I guess we have another reprieve... Until the next alias pops up 😆

Happy New Year!
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-31)
Thank you Miracles for the defense. I couldn't have put it any better... 😉
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2012-12-28)
Debris - the only skepticism that mooglebooboo received was from Rev-Holmes, who has found another identity it appears. The other members were offering advice, help and other possible alternatives rather than something paranormal.

Hopefully, if necessary, the o/p is trying some of the help that was offered by our other members.
debris (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-28)
miss geeta ji, looks like the pigeon has left its coop. You can relax now. Wonder where and how moogleboo is. Maybe she left cause her experience met with much sceptism.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
Rev-Holmes,

I don't know if you are going to come back but I would like to ask you something. If this site was silly like you said, why in the world did you come here? And why did you provide your advise (even though it was "silly")? Also, there are many poster who post stories and either (1) don't have the time to come and post, or (2) decide not to participate. Ultimately, it's up to them if they want to participate and / or take out advise BUT it's our job as posters who decide to participate in this forum to provide our advice and believes (even though sometime we may not agree) to the original poster. It would be up to them to take it or leave it.

I'm sorry but if you think this is site is silly, then I think you should leave and not sign up in the first place.

This comment from Rev-Holmes is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
Hi and just want to let you know that there are people out here who do believe you. (You stated no one in your house believes you.) First of all, if you are really experiencing this or this is what you believe, it really doesn't matter. You sound frightened and somewhat disconnected in your manner of writing. I think that may be from sleep deprivation.

It states you are a young adult... May I ask what your age is. If you do not feel like you wish to answer that, I understand.

I just want to let you know that you are not alone... Although it may feel like it. Understand that everyone, or almost everyone on this site has experienced some sort of paranormal activity, whether it be good, bad or horrifyingly evil. So, no... You are not alone.

You state that you are no longer in fear of this. I think that is a good thing. Sometimes the more fearful a person is, the more of an "upper-hand" the energy feels and will feed on that. Besides doing the cleansing, I would talk more to this. Tell it to leave you alone and be stern. I know that may sound foolish, but I am serious about it.

Now, it seems as if you sleep alone. Could you sleep in a room with more people?

Good luck to you and keep us posted.
Zeta.
warby1 (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
this dosen't sound like poltergeist activity to me as they like being mischievous! Throwing things, hiding things, even starting fire's, maybe its a presence that's trying to reach out to you for some reason! If your not scared of it! Try asking what it wants but let it know that this is your house and that you think it should move on and leave you in peace.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
Rev-Holmes,
I'm going to have to agree with Carmabis on this one. What in the world does moving body parts have to do with unresolved emotional issues?

Mooglebooboo,
Do you have any "unresolved emotional issues? I just asking because Rev-Holmes said it and I thought I missed something in your story. I'm going to agree with Carmabis on this and say that if you fear the unknown (weather it's of this world or not), it's going to get the better of you. My first question to you is, have you told your parents about it? You mentioned that when you heard the voice in the bathroom, you ran to your brother's room. Did you tell him what happened and what was his reponse?

Blessing / cleansing is a good start. I'm not sure what religious faith you believe in (if any at all) but there are many blessing / cleansing that can be done. A good start would be Rook's cleansing. He is an experienced person here on this site. I have added Rook's cleansing here and I don't he would mind. I have personally tried it so I know it works. Sometime you would have to do it more than once to keep it clean. Good Luck and keep us updated.

First here is the Cleansing Method others have suggested... (Offered because it was mentioned)

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)
Carmabis (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
Rev-Holmes, how exactly is the unwilling, uncontrolled moving of this persons body parts "unresolved emotional issues". I wouldn't listen to him sweetie, it sounds like your on track with the poltergeist idea. Next time it messes with you try firmly telling it to leave you alone, don't let it do whatever it wants to you. Sometimes they listen. If not there are various house cleansing methods you can look up on this website. You're right not to fear it, and tell it that. Say I do not fear you and you are not welcome here, but be strong and firm in your conviction. Once again, if that doesn't work there's salt, sage, and lots of other things to try. Just do some research! Best of luck to you.
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
Sometimes when you are half asleep and move it will feel like something is moving you, not yourself. Maybe that is what's happening. Do you sleep near a vent? Perhaps a window? That could explain the coldness.
Rev-Holmes (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-16)
don't take it too seriously but I think you maybe having some unresolved emotional issues.
I also feel that such incidents will continue until your emotional issues get resolved. It all maybe a part of growing up.
Talk to your doctor. And take some time out for yourself.
Peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: