You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Engish- Bottom Bar In Pub Is Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

Engish- Bottom Bar In Pub Is Haunted

 

My Nan, Mary, owns a pub. It is called The White Hearts.

One Sunday I went down there to visit and brought my friend with me called, Yasmine. Yasmine and I love the bottom bar as it is like a game room to us with a pool table, dart board, 4 game machines, skittles up the stairs and a big box full of fun games. We went there on the holidays so we didn't have school in the morning. They have a spare bedroom which I made into my bedroom and my mum sleeps at home so she takes a taxi home. Yasmine sleeps in my room and always brings a sleeping bag and sleeps on the bottom of my bunk bed. Anyway, that was important for the rest of the story.

We went to go and pick up some snacks on our bikes at SPAR shop and ended up buying about 12 things. Some sweets and 2 magazines, 1 horror one and one called, GIRL TALK. When we went back to the pub we went into the game room for like 4 hours. In there it has like 2 crazy mirrors which when you look into it you are ether stretched or bent. We looked inside it and wondered if it would work if we said BLOODY MARY 3 times there and giggled if it would appear all stretched and bent. So we put in a secret video camera and said it with the lights off and the doors closed. My Nan stood at the bar to watch to see if anything would happen or not.

When Yasmine said it in one mirror and I said it in the other nothing happened. Just in case something did happen we checked the camera and looked at the video. When I watched it with my Nan and Yasmine, there was a mysterious character in the bar stood behind Nan. Once Nan and Yasmine checked it quickly I looked in the mirror and quickly said BLOODY MARY 3 times again with nobody else in the room. Suddenly Yasmine shrieked and me and Nan went over to check on her. She said as soon as Mary, my Nan, went to serve someone else she saw a ghost lady with raggy clothes and blood all over her face said "give me blood!" I thought that it was as soon as I had finished Bloody Mary she screamed and I said that to her and she agreed.

Whenever we go to the pub we never go into the game room as there is a sign on the door saying ghosts spotted in big capital letters. We don't worry because whenever Yasmine comes around we say BLOODY MARY and it doesn't work so we just play in my bedroom.

My speech is if you have experienced the ghost once you will never again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nataliarules, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Hello nataliarules, I have the same question Sceptic-Ari asked. If you have the video recording, please upload it. Only after seeing the video, I can comment on it. Because writings on the mirror, appearing on the mirror and saying give me blood are too far-fetched, as far as I am concerned. So, it is better that I see the video, if it is uploaded and then give me my opinion. As of now, I keep my fingers crossed.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Dear nataliarules,
Ofcourse it seems like a fun thing to try out... Thanks for sharing!
You would still have the video that you taped while the "summoning", eh! We would all be mighty impressed of you shared...
Do reply.

Regards
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
If your friend is not just 'playing along' and saying she saw something here is my opinion as to what you may have 'seen'.

I think Bloody Mary is a 'self-fulfilling' haunting.

What I mean is that those who 'call on bloody mary' fill the room with 'energy' this 'energy' attracts a non-human spirit that is able to 'see' the mental picture of those who have 'called bloody mary' so using the energy that is in the atmosphere it 'manifests' in the form that is expected to be seen.

Does this work all the time? NO So not everyone who does it 'see's' anything.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: