You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Creepy Smile Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Creepy Smile Part 2

 

Please read my first part before reading this one.

As I went to Mac's place, my dad asked why I had left the house and that to so freaked out. I told everything and they said it must be my imagination because of all those video games and stuff. I told them to come now. They saw I was pretty freaked so they came home with my brother.

3rd experience (6 days ago):

Since you know I have a forest like area near my house, it played a creepy role in this experience. I was reading a book with my brother Mac in the bedroom, (it opened a window to the forest).

I told my brother, "Mac, have you seen something weird going on?" He opened his eye wide and said, "What weird?" And at that moment that small child - ghost appeared in one of the tree's branch outside at the window and gave that creepy smile.

And my mom came, and when she saw it, she screamed and fainted (she gets scared easily).

And I screamed, Mac rushed out, screaming, "DAD! DAD!" and after a few seconds the child took out something. But before it could reveal what it was, Mac came with my dad and the child jumped from the branch. When we looked down, he disappeared.

And after those nights, I'm terribly scared to go to the bedroom. I even found the history of the house, which contained nothing about the thing. Please help me and it even comes in my dream, where it takes a knife and watches me until I close my eyes. And then I wake up.

Help me please! (we will get the house exorcised, since we have a proof that my mom saw it).

Other hauntings by _Hunter_

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, _Hunter_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-19)
Fenrispro - I can't help but notice that you often comment on stories which were published years ago. Of course there's nothing wrong with that but the chances that you are going to get a response are almost zero (unless it's somebody who is still very active on the forum).

If you do comment on old posts it might be a good idea to address the author directly by mentioning their name at the beginning of your comment, such as "hello (so and so) ".

Please don't think that I'm trying to interfere and no, I am not a moderator but I often see your comments and feel that you are wasting your time by commenting on these old stories.

I'm only trying to be helpful but of course you are free to do as you wish.

Regards, Melda
Fenrispro (58 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-05-18)
Omg better to move away from there, or get an expert to make it cross over. Some have Diy the rituals, when comes to such things better to consult experts
RazersharpShadow191 (1 stories) (13 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
Have you ever tried to talk to the boy? Maybe he is reaching out in a way only he know how to. Try to communicate with the boy at least.
migelito23 (32 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
You should move out of that house. Its crazy to see
Ghost child smiling weird! Its not good. Thanks for
Sharing your scary story with us. Can you describe
How this ghost kid is dress like?
clarencetuvera (7 stories) (41 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-08)
That freaked me out. Had I seen it for myself, I would have decayed on the spot.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-27)
Dear _Hunter_, I have read your both narratives. I agree with Val. Whatever you saw is not harmful as of now. I think the dreams are because of your continuous thinking about this face you have seen. Perhaps your subconscious mind took over and the result might be your dreams. But I advise you to be bold. Because if the entity is negative, then it would feed from your energies. But I do not think it is malevolent just from your explanation in both the stories. Perhaps you and your mom are scared.

You said in your reply post that a kid, who was insane, died in the house. That is a piece of information.

But I am pasting Rook's Cleansing method for your help. It would definitely ward off negative energies. But if the energy is not negative or if the spirit is not negative or evil, it might not work. Then you can post to us for further advise.

While I suggest you to cleanse the method, you can definitely try to, in a respectful but firm voice, talk to the spirit and ask it to respect your privacy and not to scar you or others in the family. Once you have done that frequently for two or three days, you can ask the spirit to move towards the light and perhaps since you said that the kid was insane when passed on, it might have not realised it. So, you can definitely lead it to light. Use the protection shield before communicating with the spirit. The protection shield is Rook's method of cleansing only that instead of the house, you surround yourself with the light. Kindly post your further experiences or developments. Give all credit to Rook for developing this wonderful method. Now, I give below the cleansing method.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-26)
Hunter, that's interesting about the insane part. This spirit needs assistance,possibly, before he can go to the light. But you, yourself can control his crazy outbursts. Of course first surround yourself in and with light, like you're swimming in it. Then his crazy is no part of you, then when he acts out, just tell him, right, you're done now, now go on to the next right thing. He'll act out. You repeat it. You can't change. He needs you to be consistant because he can't. Then tell him he can get help in the light, he should go.
Rajen (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-25)
Hunter! I know it is quite easy to freaked out when you see something like this. But just gather on your courage. The more you go down mentally, the more you ll see it playing around you like this. Be strong brother. Do not waste anymore time. Get a cleansing done immediately and it should help.
_Hunter_ (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-25)
[at] spiritwaiting yes, we blessed the house still it's continuing and everyone, I'm thanking you because you all gave me some confidence... Thank you all
_Hunter_ (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-25)
Im sorry but electricity pole in our area got burst and I can't log in and I thank everyone who supported my idea and wesley, we found out that we lived in the house once occupied by an old pet trainer whose kid died insane I found that it must be him that's encountering me
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
Hunter,I agree with valikcry and swimsinfire, having your house blessed will probably help a great deal, and cleansed as well. Try those methods first. If it doesn't help post, a comment and I'm sure someone could help you. Good luck
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+3
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
Hunter, that which we do not understand, we fear. That is human nature. No where in your story did I see any indication that this 'child' is malevolent, or even doing anything but giving you a rather creepy smile. Your dreams are probably just that, manufactured by your subconscious trying to sort this thing out. Now, I'm not saying go make friends with this thing, I'm only pointing out, that by your own words it hasn't done anything other than to look creepy. By all means have your home blessed according to your beliefs. You might also try placing salt at all entry ways (including windows).
Fear is power, so try and control yours.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-23)
Yes, getting a house blessed really does help. And Rooks clensing method works for a lot of people.
wesleybrown97 (guest)
-4
11 years ago (2013-09-23)
What you are experiencing is a very powerful and real demonic source of a demon that goes by the name of Alastor. Alastor was known as hells executioner, now days very commonly manifesting into child form. The name Alastor was also used as a term for a class of evil spirits in Christian Demonology (what I specialize in). Now, modern manifestations of Alastor in extreme cases can include attacks such as violent pushing, scratching, throwing of objects ext... The haunting you are experiencing may not be from the history of the house itself, it could just as easily be coming from the nearby forest or in worse cases a human being in your household. With all of this being said, you should understand that Alastor is very easily irritated and over time the amount violence in the attacks will only increase.

If you have any further questions please email me at wrbinvestigator [at] gmail.com

My name is Wesley Brown I am 33 years old, I am an expert in Demonology. I hope I helped.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: