You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Milk Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Milk Experience

 

I was in school those days. I was in 8th standard. I had an excellent academic record those days. I had no problems in life before then. I had a great family, a good position in school and friends. I had a scheduled life, I had a schedule of when to sleep, when to wake up, when to read, when to play, all made by me. I was, and am still, a morning person. The biggest rule of my life is early to bed, early to rise. And to add one more thing, whenever I work on anything I pay full attention to it forgetting about the stuffs happening around. This is my background and now coming up with the incident.

I had a test in school that day. I was already prepared for the test a day earlier. That day, I woke up at 5 (my usual time to get up). I got fresh, and took a bath. After that my grandmother gave me a glass of milk to drink (she usually gives it after taking a bath). I took the glass of milk directly to my room where I was preparing for the upcoming test for the final time.

I had just taken two sips of milk when I saw two women standing in front of me. Seeing the two women was not the only terrifying thing, but the most terrifying thing was that I felt that I was sitting on a market road. I felt it was already 12 or so looking at surrounding but in truth it was only 5:30 in the morning.

I felt that a strong force was controlling me or trying to control me. I could see two women in saree but I could see them above their necks... I just couldn't move my eyes up to see their faces... As if something was controlling me. Then one of the woman said me to give her the milk which I was drinking. She moved her right hand towards me so that I could give her the milk. And I agreed to give her. But then I don't know what happened. My hand didn't move at all, as if there was another entity trying to stop me from doing so. Then, the woman took her hand back. But to another surprise I really wanted to give her the milk. Then, I kind of struggled with the other entity and moved my hands towards the two women. And all of a sudden I saw myself in my room alone. I looked around nobody was there.

And then I happened to remember those small incidents which I was not paying any attention towards it. It was not the first time I had talked to some entity or so. I remembered every time I was busy doing something or other, be it at home or school or else where, a voice used to ask me for help. The help used to be really small, like asking for things around me.

For instance, this happened at school. I am studying at school and a voice used to come from back saying, "Can you give me your ruler?" "Can you lend me your pencil?"... But I never paid attention to it. The voice which I used to hear were friendly ones. These incidents of asking for pens or ruler were not limited to school, it used to happen even at home. I used to turn back I give those things and no one used to be there. I used to ask people around whether they asked for the pencils or ruler or eraser everybody used to deny. I still remember those usually came from my back side.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Anonymous2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Anonymous2 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-04)
Hi sds,

We lived in a rented house of four floors and all of them were rented to different families. All of the four families were the first ones to live after the house was made. After living 13 years in the house, the incident took place. And during this phase nobody died in the building.So, we can't even think that it might be spirits of them. Additionally, I found that I was the only one who ever saw the two entities.

Actually both women wanted the milk in my hands, but I felt the presence of a third entity trying to stop me form giving the milk. I couldn't see the third entity but felt its presence. It was strongly trying to stop me.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
Hi Anonymous2, welcome to YGS. Did you discuss with your mother about the two women you saw early in the morning on that day? If so, what was her reaction. Secondly, did you investigate about the history of the house you were living at that time? You are relating those hearing voices to the sighting of two women but I feel and think that these are quite different. You said that you felt like it was 12 noon and you were in a market place, what made you to think like that? Can you please elaborate.

If you are still staying in the same house or in the neighbourhood of the house, try to investigate. If you had already, please post it to us.

Because the input is quite not adequate except for sighting of two spirits. You said one was asking for the milk you were drinking and the other was stopping you from giving it. Well, I don't mean to offend you, did you at any point of time felt that it was like a dream, perhaps.

Please reply before we comment on your experience.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
noheroesinhersky (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
Hi Anonymous2,

Nice to meet a fellow Nepali in here. I can actually relate to what you went through as I experienced a similar thing, right down from consciously know it was around 1AM in the morning but outside my window, it was bright and the women. (I'll post more on it after my first story gets published.) When I told my family about it, they said it was probably sleep paralysis but I highly doubt it is. It was as if I was looking down to what was happening at the very moment. I did enjoy your story and hope you'll write more on your experiences.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: