You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Mysterious Voice

Real Ghost Stories

A Mysterious Voice

 

I am not kind of person, who believes in ghosts or dead spirits, but earlier something was happened, which will always remain a mystery for me. I am from Ludhiana and this happened when I went to meet my relatives live in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. One night, there were only five members in the entire house: Me, my grandmother, uncle, aunt and my cousin. I was lying on a sofa and was talking to my grandmother, uncle and aunt while cousin was sleeping in a room located on the upper floor of the house.

It was around 11 pm when I noticed that someone has switched off the light of gallery. (Don't say electricity problem because we found the switch off.) As the room where we sat was far from the gallery, I was not able to see who was there. To confirm, I called my cousin's name 'Vikas'. In a reply, I heard 'Haan (Yes) ' from the other side. I was surprised! How he could reach there, as the only way to get to the gallery was the room where we were sitting?

I again called him with the louder voice and this time the reply was even louder. Third time I raised my voice and received the answer in the same tone. To check, I went to the gallery. To my surprise, there was nothing.

I went to Vikas's room and found him sleeping. He was unconscious and sweating. I woke him up and asked him about the gallery incident. He told me that he was sleeping and didn't come downstairs.

I was shocked. Who was there? It couldn't be thief as there is no way to enter that room apart from the place where I was with my relatives and it couldn't be my brain playing with me because the other members had heard that voice too.

Well, it will remain a mystery.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TVishal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-20)
Hi Vishal, thanks for sharing your experience.
While I was reading, thought of ' out of body ' or ' astral ' experience came to my mind. But it was rejected on the basis that the concerned entity, if there provided it was not a prank, replied to your calls. And I don't think that can happen in astral experience.
Now to be very honest I don't know much about this astral thing. I just came across the thing through movies. But a thought came so I just shared.
And you said your cousin was unconscious and sweating. Did you mean he was just sleeping or he indeed was unconscious? And did you ask why was he sweating?
Have you ever had any other experiences after this?

Regards
Ishan

P.S:
I request the respected senior members on YGS, like rook, SDS and others (really sorry but these names came to my mind first, no disrespect for others), to kindly throw some light on this astral thing, if they're okay with it. I can googl it but I feel I can get better information from people on YGS.

😜 😜
Trishspooky (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-03)
how come your cousin was unconscious yet be able to answer you back 3 TIMES!?
😲
TVishal (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-03)
As I told there is no other way to reach that room... There is no other house around our home... Other members were surprised too...
jennybear772 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
That is REALLY creepy! I really hope that you find out what it was! Are you sure that your cousin wasn't just messing with you though? 😨
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
Dear TVishal, welcome to YGS. I would like to ask some questions.
1. When did this happen?
2. You said that you received the reply in the same tone you were calling your cousin. Is there any other way in which an outsider, just for the heck of it, the person from the same direction in which gallery is located, could have answered you?
3. What about the neighbourhood? I mean if the house is situated in a row of houses or is it an individual house separated from other houses?
4. Did you enquire about the incident to the neighbours or atleast to the elders, grandmother, aunt, uncle and your cousin. If so, what was their reply?

Please reply so that we could analyse the experience you described. I do not mean to say that this is not a paranormal incident. But with only one encounter, it is quite difficult to gauge. Further, we have to rule out the possibility of any rational explanation before foraying into paranormal domain.

Kindly reply.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: