You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Second - The Watcher

Real Ghost Stories

The Second - The Watcher

 

This was in the same place as my first story. Our house which was a hospital in the Japanese era in Mandaluyong City, Philippines. Every night, when I felt the need to pee, before I fully open my eyes, I see a silhouette of a lady looking over me, not doing anything just standing in the corner looking. She is old, but just look like a normal old lady (not scary and all). Apparently, this has happened to most of my family members and, as I've said, she was not doing anything but standing and looking at them.

The weird thing is, she only does nothing to our family, but with the borders, it was a different story. Each border we had in the basement all have the same story, but they don't know each other, and none of them lasts a month in our place (the longest one was 3 weeks). I don't know if it is the same lady that we see at night... But each border has the same story of them waking up at night and seeing an old lady seating on top of them and is trying to strangle them. Each of them with the same description and each of them said it happened every Wednesday.

What's amazing is, as I've said, they don't know each other. The good thing is, as far as the family is concerned, none of us are being hurt or scared by that old woman. It may have been an old territorial family member. Because my grandaunt and her sister were "Espiritistas" (they can summon, banish and talk on spirits). But her sister died a few years back before these encounters with the old woman started.

My grandaunt said her sister's last wish was for her ashes to be buried somewhere in our place. That is my theory on this encounter but as far as the facts go. I'm sure that the old lady watches us at night, and she doesn't hurt us. I can't see her face just a silhouette, so I'm not sure if she was my grandaunt's sister.

Other hauntings by SplyZe0315

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SplyZe0315, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SplyZe0315 (4 stories) (24 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
-miracles51031- yeah, I figured that, my grandaunt did something before we were able to renovate it and transform it into an apartment. We announced the activities but as we offered the rooms cheap, we still had a number of tenants. So far, only the ground floor tenants feels weird, but no presence of the scary strangle lady.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
SplyZe0315 - renovations can definitely stir up paranormal activity, which could explain why your family isn't able to keep the place sold. Sometimes renovations can kick up bad stuff, sometimes not so bad. I think it all depends up the former "resident (s) ", what the building/land is/was, and things like that.
SplyZe0315 (4 stories) (24 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
- sds - by the way, we still own the place but we transformed it into an apartment now, none of our family members live there now since my grandfather died. We sold it thrice but, it was sold back to us each time. Each reported paranormal stuff evrytime they're trying to remodel it. LoL!
SplyZe0315 (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
- sds - You have a very good point as I have gotten descriptions from each border (tenant)... It is quite different from the lady watching us at night. Beacuse even though its only a silhouette, the old lady's hair was straight down, while, the tenants describe it as a lady with messy hair, and they said its has bloody tears falling down while smiling (which was weird because none of our family seen an entity like that EVER). But as I've said they had the same descriptions... Thanks for the comment!:)
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-12)
Hi SplyZe0315, do you live in the same house even now? I don't understand what each border means. I think it is a sort of partition for various families or persons to stay, I consider it so from the description you have given. Did you try to find out the description of the lady, who sat upon the people on Wednesdays trying to strangulate them. It might even be different from whatever you and your family members have been seeing. Because you said that you were not able to see the features of the old day clearly. But still try to get more information from the people, who had these experiences, especially the ones, who had bad experiences. Further, you also try to talk to the persons of your family and try to get information about the old lady. Maintain a journal. Perhaps what you saw was your family's guardian angel or your grandaunt's sister trying to protect you and your family from the other spirit trying to harm the other persons. But can't be sure. You should get more information from others from the family and also who have suffered in the hands of the old lady trying to strangulate them. Keep us posted of any further information.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: