You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Scary Road

Real Ghost Stories

The Scary Road

 

All of my life I've had paranormal happenings, so much that people even associate me with ghosts, demons, so on... Even some tell me I have a gift, psychic ability... Which brings me to wonder if this story I have is something psychic.

This very happening has had me confused for months now, I just want answers. And to maybe someday be comfortable on the scary road again. I know this sounds really crazy, but... Here goes.

There's a road about ten minutes away from my house, the school I went to is up there and everything so I'm very familiar with that road. I can't think of anything in the environment that has changed except for the fact that an old classmate is now buried there by the school building, and I heard about a wreck nearby that area.

Anyway, whenever I try to go up that road now, every time I hit that same exact spot I become overwhelmed with a HORRIBLE negative energy. I get dizzy, nauseous, I feel faint, and I can't really pick up the vibe of it... Except for my gut telling me to GET AWAY from there... And I do. I've not been near the place in a couple months now, that's how scary it is to me. The feelings I had there that overwhelmed me happened at least 4-5 times. I've not been back since.

I know this isn't necessarily a ghost story but I wonder if it's related to something paranormal? I'm so very curious. Could it be something related to the classmate who died or maybe something spiritual warning me to go back? I've wondered ever since.

Please comment and give your opinion.

Other hauntings by traycandii

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, traycandii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

traycandii (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-06)
Okay, let's get to replying to your comments!& Thank you for them:)

I would like to think they're not warning me to go back but the negativity might be their way of warning me? Possibly. Because it is overwhelming and scary to feel that way:
The classmate died a couple years ago (he's buried by the school, it's a tiny cemetery) And I had been on the road plenty of times after he was buried there and I never had those effects until, I guess a few months after he had passed, so I don't know.
Whenever it happened, my mom would be in the car with me. She would try to calm me down, but I felt as if she too would kind of look a little dazed at the time and not herself? But she wouldn't mention any odd feelings. We avoid the road completely, she won't drive me near it either because she knows how I feel about it. OH, one time NEAR that road, a big white thing went over our car, we never figured out WHAT it was lol but anyway. I suppose I could be a medium? I started communicating with spirits when I was just a little kid and have very many experiences. I wasn't really close to the classmate that passed, he was a nice kid but we didn't really hang out or anything. I have to agree, I believe there was probably a strong emotion in that spot. Thank you all for commenting, Keep em coming if you'd like!
😊
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
traycandii, Have you picked up the feelings before the classmate passed? Have there always been those when you pass through, or just recently? We would love to hear of your other experiences, if you wouldbe so kind to post more. And like sds I also am asking. Has anyome you know ever had the same feelings as you when they pass through? Is this the main road that goes through your particular town or just a side road, that you can avoid going down?
Cancan (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-27)
Sounds like you are a medium
When you can pick up the feelings or emotions of spirits.
reneespring (148 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
I'm confused... Why was your classmate buried there? Is it a graveyard? Thank you in advance for answering this question.
Katfromthepast22 (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
[at] PaigeTheGymnast
I getwhat you're saying but why would they have a feelling of negativity if they do not want to hurt you or not come back? Just saying... 😕
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
Hi traycandii, welcome to YGS.

Does this 'negative feeling' happen near or around where your former class mate is laid to rest, and can I ask did he/she unfortunately die close by also?

My initial thought is that this could almost be a subconscious panic attack because this person is buried close by? A former class mate of mine died a few years back, and although it was not the same as this, I always found myself feeling down and quite depressed when I would go near either the spot of his death or the graveyard he was buried in. I know it seems obvious now, but I had to really think about it before the link became clear between my emotions, and the locations, this was not something I found myself doing voluntarily either.

I am perhaps wrong in your case, there could just be similarities.

Thanks for your post 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
Hi traycandii, welcome to YGS. There must definitely be a concentration of negative energy in that particular spot. Because you have felt it 4 or 5 times already. Well, I want to ask you. Did you ask any of your friends or parents or spouse or partner if they had any negative feeling while they cross that particular spot. You can also check with the teachers of the school about their experiences. Further, try to dig some more about that particular spot and if you unearth anything, kindly post it and we shall be able to give more suggestions.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
My guess is that there may have been a strong emotion that left an energy in the spot you are mentioning. If ever you want to know whether it has a high concentration of energy, try MRI's or any device which detect them.
PaigeTheGymast (16 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-03-25)
I don't think that they are warning you to not come back. If they were then they would probably scare you in some sort of way. They are probably trying to show you that they are there but they do not want to hurt you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: