You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Who Is the Little Girl?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Is the Little Girl?

 

This is a story about my friend Natalie. When she was about 15 she and her friends used a Ouija board in her sister's apartment and they tried to call upon a Russian writer. Everything was going well until the moment they asked him to leave... He kept refusing, kept spelling out "niet" which is the russian word for "no". After many tries he left. That night he appeared in Natalie's mums' dream and told her to tell Natalie to never call upon him again because he could harm her. So Natalie's mother told her but she didn't listen and she and her friends went ahead and called him another 2 times. So in total 3. Nothing bad happened after that, but every time someone would be in that apartment they wouldn't feel right so they'd leave and never come back, eventually her sister moved out too. Until 6 months ago...

My friend Natalie was cleaning the dirty apartment because her sister wanted to move back in... She was in the kitchen cleaning when she turned around and underneath the table she saw a little girl of about 5 years old holding her knees into her arms on the floor staring at her. She had long black hair, she was dirty, and she looked very scared. Natalie turned around and back again and the little girl was gone. Soon after she started hearing noises coming from the stove. She left the house and never went back. Two weeks ago thought, while sleeping with her boyfriend she woke up and asked him to switch sides because she could feel the little girl trying to get up on her bed, she could actually feel the covers move, she was very frightened and now she doesn't know what to do.

She feels her so often now. Who is she, and why did she follow her home? Is she trapped here from the Ouija board time? It's been 8 years now... Any ideas people?

Thanks for reading

Other hauntings by Melissa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Melissa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
As for the russian writer who was he, what kind of life did he live, in life was he a good man why would he want to bring harm t others if he was called upon?
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
hmmm...

The girl could have been present before the ouija board incident, but just never showed herself.

Maybe your friend should try talking to her and help her pass on.

Any other questions? Spirithelper [at] hotmail.com

Has anything else happened?

Stay safe! ❤
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-30)
The little girl could be a spirit that's attracted to her for some reason Unfortunatly I don't reallly a have a clue what that reason could be. The girl could be staying near her because she needs a replacement mom and she fits the profile. I'm thinking that perhaps the girl was attracted to Natelie for a reason other then the Ouija Board. In fact I don't think that this has anything to do with the Ouija Board at all. I think that this girl is a spirit who was in the apartment. Showing herself to your friend was probably her way of saying "I like you and I'm going to stick around". She's probably following your friend because she needs help crossing over. Good Luck and be careful.
Angie_Rose (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
Well if you want to know who she is ask the ouija board it will tell you. Haha just kidding. Tell the girl to go back where she came from and may god bless her with heaven's light. If that doesn't work get a priest, my friend. May god bless you and your friend ❤
FUNNYLAUGH (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-26)
wow!
scary story yall!

is the girl victorian?
if she is it explains why shes dirty.
you should smile at her when she comes to you, and pull the covers up for protection when shes in your room.
try to find out who the heck is she?
is your aparment old?
if it scares you that much ignore it and continue what your doing!
suggestions:
ignore
move out
talk to her
talk to someone
get your house blessed
do research

i don't think she means harm shes just lonely, but why?
uncanny (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
ask her to talk to the girl and tell her to leave, or else she's going to call a preist
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-26)
Ouija board you should avoid they bring evil spirits and demons. They can cause death to someone close to you. 😐I don't know why people play with them there not toys you know. You can't burn them either. Some people don't know how to use one I don't and I'm never ever going to go near one either. I see ghosts I see
strange things. I go through loads in my life without using one.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-22)
Dear Melissa,

It looks like there is not much more that I can add, as everyone here on your page have offered you many choices for solutions, good advice and information to help your friend via their helpful comments.

A Ouija board though a tool to connect with the other side, when in the hands of someone who is not experienced can become a tool that may open a door to negative possibilities and perhaps, entity attachments. It is best to avoid the Ouija board.

I might add that you may want to research the subject of "entity attachments and their removal".--Abby
Melissa (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
Thanks for the advice everybody, I'll pass it on to her! She'll really appreciate it. I hope everything works out fine for both the little girl and my friend
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
Regardless of how she arrived, stay away from Ouijia boards. I have not yet heard a story havbing one of these so called 'tools' in it that has a happy ending.

I would suggest that she pray. Pray for the child to cross over and find peace. Omething is keeping her on this plane. Maybe she is frightened. Pray for her, tell her to go and she will find comfort and peace.

God Bless!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
Yes the ouija board can open portals to the other planes of existance. But it doesn't sound as if that is what happened in this case. The dirty little girl I think is looking for some type of help. I truely believe she is attracted to your friend because she reminds this spirit of some one she knows. Moving may not help if the spirit has followed her once, what is to say it won't do so again. If the blessing didn't work then I would recommend the smudge ceremony. I know they work and they seem to bring peace and harmony even to homes where the spirits were just imagined. Not saying your friend is imagining things, just that the smudge ceremony is a powerful tool and it can be repeated as needed without a clergy thinking you are going nuts. It can be performed on the person and personal items as well as the home. Also the wearing of cleansed charged clear or smoked quartz crystals help in the repeling of negative energies. I have directions on this site for a smudge ceremony and supplies that are needed in the articles section. Hope this helps.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Melissa (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
But don't they say when you use a Ouija board you open doors to other spirits too? That's why I had the thought of the little girl being trapped here. She did have her home blessed once when there were other spirits in it but it didn't seem to work. She's very very frightened of this little girl because she's so dirty and even though she looks scared she's also scary... If she moves out, do you think she'll be okay? I mean if nothing else works?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
No I wouldn't say she was trapped because of the Ouija as a child wasn't mentioned, but a Russian writer. Though why he would appear to this childs mother and warn her about her daughter calling upon him again is beyond me. Most evil or bad intentioned entity are not going to give warnings. The child spirit could have been present before the ouija board or came in after everyone left. Apparitions due sometimes follow people home as they may remind them of someone they once knew while living. The best thing your friend could do is to have her home blessed or a smudge ceremony perform upon it, which ever her belief system allows. Thank your friend for sharing her experience with us, and thank you for telling it.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: