You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: I Think I Was There When She Was Murdered

Real Ghost Stories

I Think I Was There When She Was Murdered

 

I didn't want to, but I can still feel and see them, black figure of a person or people should I say. I really didn't mention it to anyone even to my parents because I already know what their response will be. This happened almost every afternoon and when I'm alone.

I always open the door of my room when I'm alone so I can see who enters our house. One time I was texting, I see a figure of a child like snooping behind the door. It actually didn't scare me because I'm used to it, like when I'm washing the dishes, someone is like watching me.

It stopped thankfully. After a few years, one day I woke up scared and sweating... It's because of my dream. I was dreaming. I was in front of this apartment. I knew the place because it's around our neighborhood. It feels like I'm waiting for something... Then the scenery changed and suddenly I was on a bridge and in front of me are tall grasses.

There's a man beside me and said, "Be quiet. Don't tell anybody." And then when I looked in front me, there's a dead body of a girl. Then I woke up. I texted my boyfriend to be careful when going to work and that he might see a dead body on his way. It's because the bridge in my dream is the same bridge he passes every time he goes to work.

Well, he just laughed and said that it's just a dream and I shouldn't be worried, so I thought ok, it's only dream anyway.

The day after, news broke out to our place that people saw a dead body of a girl. The girl was raped and killed, they found her on a vacant lot with tall grasses along the road. I was stunned. The girl is a student of a University. When the reports came in it's said that the girl was abducted in front of an apartment.

When I asked my boyfriend if he heard the news, he just said yes and never said a thing about it again.

It's kind of creepy and sad at the same time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jyermac39, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-26)
Hi jyermac39 first it's very strange to see dreams like this. I am agree with sds & Argette. But I also suspicious that it could be just a co incidence. 😕
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Hi jyermac39, I agree with other posters especially Argette. You have to keep a log of things and as Argette said with the gift comes responsibility.

I wanted to ask you when did this happen and have the police nabbed the culprit/s. Again, how did the man you saw in the dream look like? If the culprit has been caught, they might have published his photo in papers and if so, the man in the dream, has he resembled the culprit. Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Argette (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
I feel funny admitting that I have had a few dreams like that. Once I was planning a trip to visit someone in a city I barely knew. About a week before, I had a dream about the neighborhood I was visiting. I brushed it off. But when I got there, I recognized everything.

It was not the first such dream. The others began when I was 11 years old. They were few and far between.

Your dream is unsettling. I can't explain it, but I do believe it happened. You may want to begin logging your dreams to see if this type of dream becomes a pattern. Then you will know you are gifted. But it is a gift that may come with responsibility.
stimpy (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
I had a few dreams like that, but I haven't found evidence of what happened exactly, I once dreamed someone who was trying desperate to show me related images of his abduction and murder, I still feel sorry for him. I can see fell a lot of things, but I am haunted by two very weak entities who are blocking me. Sometimes I just think I am crazy... First time speaking in public with other people who had similar stories
Letum (1 stories) (17 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
Its quite possible that you had an intuitive/precognitive type of dream. Many people experience these types of dreams/visions. Its unfortunate that this one turned out to be of a sad incident, but often times they are what many experience. Sometimes a person can be influenced by *other* means, meaning, its possible a person could've seen something on the television, a news report that had happened. Or maybe heard a conversation others people might've been talking about. I cannot say definitively how, or why or who is being channeled to receive these messages, but I can say from my own experiences, these kinds of things are possible. Its How you respond to them, the occurrences and how you perceive them. I hope this helped, and hope that you continue to grow along with your gifts. Peace...Letum*
pearlangel (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
That's literally confusing.
Do you see the ghost of that girl?
Maybe you could go the police and tell them about the dream you saw? 😕 😕 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: