You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Did My Near Death Experience Open Up My Third Eye?

Real Ghost Stories

Did My Near Death Experience Open Up My Third Eye?

 

I remember going to my best friend's house in the afternoon. We shopped at a very popular flea market in South Mumbai and there was supposed to be a dog show at radio club in the evening. I remember getting our stamps done for entering. The fee was 50 rupees per head. We entered, and there weren't many dogs at the time as it was just afternoon, so my friend suggested we grab a bite at a McDonald's near by and chill there for sometime, and then come back there.

I agreed, we went to McDonald's, had our food. We were sitting there for a while, talking about all things under the sun. I was having some problems with my boyfriend and we weren't on talking terms per se and I was asking my friend for advice cause I had screwed it up with him due to my own mistakes. My friend suggested we make a move cause it was 5 pm and the dog show was going to start in sometime. I suddenly got up and I felt a sudden jolt in my knee, I don't know how to actually explain it, but I thought I sprained my knee or something. We walked down the steps and we had just crossed the road when I felt a slight pain my knee, I didn't tell my friend cause I didn't want her to worry, but the pain kept getting worse, slowly. Then I couldn't hear anything, all the voices of the vendors and my friend next to me, seemed distant. Like really distant. The next minute I blacked out completely, I couldn't stand, my head started to throb and I just sat down on the footpath. I didn't care two hoots where I was. My friend got really worried, she takes me as her younger sister. She kept asking me what's wrong, I wanted to answer but no words came out of my mouth. Then suddenly within some seconds the pain went away, I felt very light and peace, I was in this dark place, where it was rather cold. I saw my grand mother who had passed when I was 15 there. I was really close to her as a child as both my parents worked late and I was raised by her. I was so happy to see her. She was really into praying and such, and always attended bhajans, etc.

I hugged her and told her I missed her. She told me she missed me too, and that she was really proud of where I was and who I had become. I was depressed over some issues then and asked her if I could stay there with her. She told me no, and said that I had a lot to achieve and be there for my parents and my other grand mother and my cats. She kissed me on my forehead and the next thing I remember is my friend rubbing my back in order to revive me. She forcefully made me have a glass of water. After what seemed like a million years I opened my eyes. There were people gathered around asking me if I was okay. I was embarrassed yet shaken. I sat there for 10 minutes and then my friend helped me up. She lived 3 minutes away from the place and she told me to come to her house. She gave me some cold water and some chocolates. It took me about 30 minutes to be completely okay. Then we went for the dog show, went to Starbucks. I was pretty much fine then. After I came home I told my mom about my fainting experience but not about the paranormal one.

I think I was sensitive before but after this incident I think my third eye opened up. I am able to predict the exact dates of deaths of people who are terminally sick. My grandfather's brother was in the hospital since a month. He was 102, it was old age. On April 17 I dreamt at about 4 in the morning that he had passed. At 5 in the morning his son called my dad up to tell him that uncle had passed at 4:47 after they took him off live support. Another time before this man in my building died of cancer, again, he was in the hospital, I dreamt the same thing. And he passed that day, this time in the afternoon.

Did my near death experience open up my third eye? Any answers would be appreciated. Much thanks.

Other hauntings by Mac_Barbie93

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mac_Barbie93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ram (25 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
hello Barbie,
I just read your story, rather I would call that an incident.
I felt it was convincing,
But you can't say that its a near death experience
But you are sensitive to occult. It's just that matter of time and situation has triggered your inner psychic sense.
Thank you for sharing your experience,
And if anymore please do share it
Regds
Ram
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-24)
Hi Mac_Barbie93, I go with lady-glow. I also feel that whatever you experienced on that day was not Near Death Experience. Just that you fainted because of the pain and you might have been hallucinated. Anyway it is nice that you were able to see your granny, who passed on.

Again, I don't think that your dreams subsequently, has got related to your fainting experience. It might be just you had intuition or premonition about the two persons' demise. Try to maintain a diary of such happenings about such premonitions/intuitions. May be you are intuitive enough and if possible, try to develop it.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
Mac_Barbie: you did't have a near death experience, your body reacted by fainting after the severe pain on your knee... But it was nice to see your grandma again.

It seems that this fainting episode wasn't serious, otherwise you wouldn't have had such a great day after your, er, NDE. Still, I think it would be a good idea to go to the doctor and ensure that there is nothing wrong with your health.

Thanks for sharing.
DennisSt-V (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
I think so... I mean I almost died in a car crash a few weeks ago (about 2 months) and ever since then I have been seeing and kind of talking to ghosts. Like they cling around me... Also does it feel like you get a bad feeling about someone, or something and your intuition is right, For example: Last month I was at a liquor store and I had the feeling danger was coming... So I left immediately. A few hours later on the local news, It said that the owner of the store got robbed... I am waiting for a response for my story to come out... I would love for you to read it to see if there are any similarities to our situations... 😕 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: