You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Intro To My Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Intro To My Ghost

 

I live in a haunted house and sometimes this works as a disadvantage. One night I wanted to sleep early as I had to be at school at 6:00 for a school trip. My bedroom is right under the attic and I could hear the ghost (s) walk around again as usual.

Finally it was quiet and I wanted to sleep when my door started to rattle. I thought it was the wind so I closed my window and my door and went back to sleep. It was quiet for a moment but soon started to rattle again. I was getting really annoyed because I wanted to sleep. Again I checked whether the door was closed well and went back to sleep. It still didn't stop. In my head I thought, "If this is one of you ghosts again, go away!". That moment I heard my door slam with an enormous bang and the fire alarm went on. My parents rushed up the stairs and shouted, "What's going on? Is there fire?!?!" The only thing I could think was "whoops..." These things happen a lot.

I will tell you more about the ghosts. I can't really say how many there are. All I know is that there's one big black one among them. I've seen him on several occasions. Sometimes he's a bit mean. Like this morning I was home alone. I walked past our hallway when I see a big black guy figure walk to the other side. I had a spoon in my hand and, because I was scared for a moment, I pointed it to him. When he was gone I got myself together and walked to the living room. At that point I heard all cabinets in the kitchen open. Even our dog woke up even though he normally sleeps through everything. That wasn't really nice of the big black guy.

But beside that he's actually quiet nice. Normally he just walks away (and, yes, I can hear and see him walk) and has a good energy around him. He's about two meters high and a meter in the width and almost completely black.

This was a small intro to my ghost.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Linn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rahul643 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
Hi Linn is your ghos nice or mean?
But its okay until he s not harming anyone in the house waiting for next incidence
Regards
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-13)
Hi Linn, you say that you live in a haunted house. Has anybody other than you experienced the presence? What is the history of the house and did you make any investigation into those aspects? If you have been experiencing things, it is better to note down the details and maintain a journal. It will help and give us some clue. But, nothing what you explained seems harmful. Please do reply to the queries raised by me like the history of the house, how others in the house feel and the neighbours' views if you have made any enquiries.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
Linn
I'm glad you've started to identify the spirits in your house. Maybe (as you keep mentioning there may be more than 1) try finding out what the rest are?

Saurabhsaralaya
Not all stories are on this site to scare people, they can be put here just to be able to chat about the happenings and know that they arn't the only ones experiencing it
Linn (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-10)
Tonight he was mean to me because he suddenly opeens and slammed my door. Thats mean but sometimes he can be nice too. Like he just wakka away when I see him and doesn't anoy me at all [at] mamachong haha and I'm sorry for my English I'm dutch
Saurabhsaralaya (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-09)
Not much scary when I read it but you might be scared, however this is just a Intro to your ghost yes... See now your ghost is famous internationally 😜
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-08)
Your story is a little confusing... First you say the big black ghost is mean then you say it is really quite nice. So which is he, nice or mean?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: