You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Not Worth Remembering

Real Ghost Stories

Not Worth Remembering

 

I'm new to this site so please be gentle.

My aunt once told me a story of my grandmother who could see spirits (or whatever you want to call it) and that her children could see them too. My aunt never wanted to see them although she could definitely hear them and my mom always blocked them out. I never wanted to believe until I started experiencing it myself. Until this day I still do. But I'll tell you a true story about the most terrifying experiencing I've had.

I was 16 at the time. My mom, my sister and I used to live in a flat in Alberton and it was rather new at the time. My sister used to see a shadow in her doorway every night. We never knew who or what it was. I used to see a beautiful young girl, with long hair in my room. Her feet never touched the floor and I noticed she had boils on her feet. She was around for 3 weeks. I told my friend, Candice, about her. Before I could finish her description, Candice finished it for me. And I knew then that she saw her too although this girl left 3 weeks back, around the time I started seeing her. That night after telling Candice I started feeling weak and very cold. It was 11:59 PM as I saw on my phone and my cupboard doors and bedroom door opened and closed by themselves, the lights flickered and my radio was playing, it sounded like it was trying to find a station to play, my radio was unplugged. Immediately I saw the girl staring straight at me and I hid under the covers.

My family never saw the girl, although I did. But, I then heard my sister's voice calling me and I peeked through to see my sister standing at the doorway to see what was going on and she was just as frightened as I was. It was then that the girl looked at her and my sister saw her for the first time as the door slammed in her face. I never saw that girl again after that. My sister still has the mark on her face which is but a sad reminder of what happened.

Any thoughts? Please let me know... Thank you

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, snoopy21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

oldbie (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-05)
Here is my blog. But I fear you couldn't read most of it cause every text is written by korean.
Http://blog.naver.com/kenshero/220083161567
snoopy21 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-05)
Hi all. Doe-eyedharu, my friend lived a few blocks from me. Not the same apartment. She told her mom that I saw the girl and then they spoke to my mom. This girl was in their house as well.

Rhejhen, my sister was awake at the time and heard everything. Not sure how Candice saw this girl. Spirits can target certain people. Some spirits only show themselves to certain people, you can only see them when they want to be seen.

Oldbie, you have a right to share my story. I would love to read your blog
oldbie (4 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-04)
Hello, snoopy21. It was horrifying story...
And I just wonder your family (except your sister) could see 'that girl' too. If they could see spirits, I think they could see too.

I am so sorry about you had a very terrible experiences...
Can I translate and share your story on my blog and other community site? (of course it is non-commercial)
rhejhen (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-04)
snoopy21 - Just a little confused. How did your sister know something was going on with you that night, considering the time was 11:59? Also, can you please elaborate how Candice saw the same girl?
doe-eyedharu (2 stories) (14 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-04)
Hi snoopy21, I have a doubt... Does Candice live in your apartment? How and where she could see the same girl you described? Story and so bad your sister was hurt... 😢 ❤ Be careful with spirits...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: