You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl In The Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl In The Room

 

This all started after I met with a huge accident few years back and was hospitalized for almost a month. Me and my friend were riding in his new car when he lost control and hit a tree and we both went past the windshield.

I don't remember much of the things in the starting but once I gained consciousness, I got to know from my family members that I literally came back from the dead. After that I left my hometown and went to a different place for my further studies.

Once I was at my friend's room which was a working men's hostel. At around 11:30 p.m. I got a call from my girlfriend and I went outside to answer it as there were too many guys boozing in the room. My friend Vinay used to stay on the fourth floor above which was the terrace. I, just too busy talking to my girlfriend headed towards the terrace. As soon as I reached the end of the staircase I found a small gate with a lock just to prevent someone from entering the terrace. Though the gate was not huge enough to stop me. I placed the call on hold, jumped over the gate and was on the terrace.

There I saw a small room in the middle of the terrace with one window and a metal door which was locked. I sat next to the window and started with the call. After sometime I felt as someone just walked past the window inside the room. I stood up and went ahead to check as to who was inside the room. When I was standing next to the window and staring inside, just then a young girl, naked, just came to the window, stared at me for couple of seconds and went back inside. I stood there in complete disbelief and tried to see something again but couldn't as the room was completely dark. I ran towards the metal door which was locked. As I didn't know what to do, I headed straight towards my friend's room.

After all this, I tried to gather some information about the place. It was when I came to know that before this that building was an ITI college hostel. Where two boys along with the caretaker brought 2 native girls to that room and raped and tortured them for the next couple of days. Later due this the 2 girls committed suicide in that very room. The boys along with the caretaker got arrested.

Till date I think, may be that girl wanted to say something.

I hope you like the experience I shared and let me know about it.

Other hauntings by Dldr

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dldr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

syeda_mubeena (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-06)
liked your story hope they will get mukti good luck stay safe
Dldr (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Sheetal, even I pray that those girls rest in peace.
Thanx for the comments and concern...
God bless you:)
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Dldr thanks for your reply... I am just praying that those innocent girl must get mukti... As soon as possible... 😭 😭
Dldr (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
[at] Dacom: thank you very much and I ll definetly take care.

[at] Sheetal: I am happy that you liked it. Regarding the experience, if someone else had it. I am not sure as I've left that city long back.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Hi. Dldr liked your story... I felt very sorry for those poor girls. I am curious to know is anyone else also witness the same spirit? I don't thik that it has any connection with your accident.

With respect, 😁
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-18)
One Thing I Must ad, As I have seen a lot more in my life than I have time to say now, number 1 rule: Don't chase what you see blindly, In All senses of the meaning. Now that you can see some entities may see you seeing, Then you's that to put you in Dangerous places or in harms way, Some of them can look like something other than what they are.
Because they are not just residual energy they made a choice to stay.
Please Take care you sound like A good hearted soul ❤
Dldr (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-18)
Dacom, Yes I kind of got used to it and that was when I realized that all the spirits present around you ain't evil.
Thanks and good luck to you too
God bless:)
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-18)
There are a lot of cases of people that have come back like your self that are now attuned to the residual energy's of the the departed.
Dont be surprised if it happens again.
Good luck stay safe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: