You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Visiter In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Visiter In My Room

 

I was not in my teens yet, I'm not shore how old I was, maybe 11-12 years old. My parents had split up when I was young; it was my time to stay with Dad, Which I had no problem with. My Dad has his moments but we get along.

I was staying with my Dad in an old farm house just outside of Town in a place, we'll call the goon. Dad hadn't been there long and it was the first time I'd stayed there. The farmer that owned the place had a small flat not far from the main house, He Milked the cows every morning, but never came in; He was a younger man in his late 20's or so. He had Inherited the place after his Granddad past on. (I didn't know that at the time). There was a man that was renting one of the rooms there as well at the time, He was in his 50's, I guess. He was ok I suppose he kept to himself most of the time, But he would come in and out of the main house to cook in the main kitchen. He had a Room in the back of the house, But He and my Dad got along so He would come in and sit and watch TV and chat with my Dad sometimes.

It was about 9:30pm when I went to bed, as I was getting tired and as I do most nights tired or not, I laid there for an hour or so, Tossing and turning as I do, (Still to this day), Till sleep finally comes. I woke up late in the night; the room was like ice, the hairs on my neck stood up. I got the feeling of someone watching me. I was facing the wall away from the door, As I turned my head half asleep, I saw an old man in what looked like old work overalls standing at the head of my bed, Thinking it was the man renting the other room, I didn't even really look at him, But noticed an odd look on his face, like the one you get when you\'re not meant to be somewhere. I just turned back over and said "GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW"! I pulled the blanket up to warm my neck, and then dosed slowly back to sleep.

In the morning after I got up, I told Dad about it, Still Thinking it was the renter and said, "He'd better tell the renter to stay out of my Room", As I was known for Having quite A temper on me at that age, And still do. (I'm a red head). Dad looked at me and said "what are you talking about Son? The renter had gone camping at about 12 o'clock or so the night before, after I had gone to bed. I didn't hear him leave.

I later found out the old farmer that had owned the place had died there and I was in his room.

Thinking back on the way he was looking at Me, no wonder he had the look of, (What do you mean your room on his face).

Other hauntings by Dacom

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dacom, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PhuongRainier (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
Fortunately, you didn't know he wasn't a human, if not you could get a big fear
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-21)
Bless your heart. You went from fight to sorry old man in seconds I'll bet. Really interesting story.
MyeverynightEncounter (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
Hey Dacom Thank you for commenting on my situation. I will take your advice and try to visualize them in my mind tonight and make my self think they are in fear of me instead of me in fear of them. Only thing id like to say is I can be scared and it will pass, but when I see these shadows there faces will turn into a demon face and the fear that comes with it I can not control. I honestly don't think anyone can control that fear because it hits you so fast and I can not explain the fear. I wish there was another word for that fear. It is the most terrifying feeling in the world. These shadows don't fear me, they won't let me sleep at night they make a lot of noise and move around every where. If I even turn the light off it is when they transform into a terrifying Demon or demons and begin to grab me or scratch me. Either way I will try to do what has helped you Thank you.
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
Sorry about that I sent a message about it to the contact us link, My PC went haywire on me, I didn't think it went through so I submitted it again.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
Dacom, in the future submit your stories once. There is no need to submit the same story under different titles. I've deleted the copy of this. Have a nice day.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: