You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The First Ghost I Ever Seen

Real Ghost Stories

The First Ghost I Ever Seen

 

I thought I would share my first ghost experience with you all, As it was the beginning of a long line of paranormal experiences in my life, I am 39 years old now, I am not a man known to lie or exaggerate, As I have nothing to prove, I am believed or not up to you.

To start you need the beginning so please bear with me thank you all.

I have always been the odd one in my family when it comes to the men of my line. On my mother\'s side most of the girls have had some sort of advent or sighting of some kind in their lives, but very little of anything to do with this has been stated on my father\'s side of the family.

I am one of those kids everyone would say I don't think he's quite right if you know what I mean. I would talk to what seemed to them as nothing, I had my imaginary friends, as a lot of kids do. Things would happen and when I was asked I have been told, I said it was my imaginary friends not me that did them. My aunts were good to me about it, not so much tolerance from the men in the family though.

I don't remember much about the little things I did or said I seen or heard back then. Until I was about 6-7 years old and we moved into an old place that one of my aunts had bought. She and my cousins lived there for about a year then move out and we moved in. I had stayed there before we moved in as my aunt watched my brother and me when Mum and Dad worked.

My cousin who is 3 years older had said she had seen things to me to, But I was in my own little world as kids of my age were and didn't really understand. After we moved in it became quickly clear why they moved out. We had only been living there for about a month or so I've been told.

I have asked and I've been told the truth as far as I know, the family that owned the house before my aunt had twin teenage boys, one of the boys had been killed riding his motorbike not far from the home. My aunt and others had seen things there, Things were found moved when they got up in the mornings, that\'s why she moved out and let us move in. So my Mum, aunt and the lady across the road decided to have a séance in the house, to see if they could contact whatever or whoever it was there, well from what they say even to this day it worked. The glass they used moved by itself as they held hands asking for a sign. They contacted something, and then promptly bottled it, all of them run out of the house knocking the table and tipping the glass as they went, I didn't know of that until years later.

Now to my story, From the lounge room I could go in the kitchen and through the door to the laundry which was a hall, toilet in the middle my bedroom at the end, there was another door from the lounge to the hall which went left to the sun room then master bedroom or right to the other two rooms my brother and I had one each mine at the end.

It was dark this night but not late or I would have been in bed considering my age. I had to go to the toilet so I went the kitchen way, I opened the door I was alone I got to a few steps from the Toilet looking down the hall as I went my room was a few meters away, There was light from the kitchen behind me. Looking at my room as I walked, the siding door was opened. That's when I seen the figure standing in my bedroom doorway, I froze on the spot I knew that everybody else was in the lounge room and it wave me to come closer. All I can say is I wet myself on the spot (Remembering my age at the time thank you). I stood there looking at him for what felt like A LONG TIME; I remember I almost felt like I wanted to go to him. I remember taking one step forward, and then I heard my Dad cough and it was like time started again. I could still see him but at that moment I was a scared kid again, the only thought in my head was fear and my Dad will protect me, it was like a spell had been broken.

I ran slipping on the lino flooring in kitchen from my wet socks not missing A beat getting up which my Dad, Mum and brother seen. My Dad stood up with that look, about to tell me off for running in the house, but froze himself when he actually looked at me. Before he could say a word I was a blubbering mess, stammering incoherently about something in my room, My Dad looked and found nothing.

It was a week later I had been in Mum and Dads room each night after that until my cousin that had live there stayed over, I was put in my room that night and she stayed in there with me. We were both woken up in the night to my bed shaking wildly and ran out of the room, to my brother\'s room who was 5 years older than me and stayed in there for the night.

The next day my cousin said to me "You should ask it to be friends".

Not knowing any better in my room I had a little black board and I wrote "Do you want to be friends" and put a square with YES and NO on it, I hadn\'t told anyone I had done it, then we all went out for the day. When we got back I went in my room and found a tick in the yes box.

Here's the oddest part the chalk I had left was on the floor but when I went to use just that piece of chalk IT ALWAYS wrote like it was WET but it was dry. Thing still moved around after that but I was left alone sort of.

I hope some of you get something positive out of my experience. I do stress to all! IT IS NOT WISE to offer other worldly entities friendship as it promotes a foot hold in a place and potentially a source of energy to feed from.

I still deal with things to this day, Stay safe to all.

Other hauntings by Dacom

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dacom, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-22)
Hello. Thanks for sharing your encounter. Have you ever seen the figure again? And like you stated, it isn't wise to befriend things we are unsure of, but it was still cute. And if things are still bugging you, there is a member here by the name of rookdygin, he has a cleansing method that has seemed to work for many.

Here is his method...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: