You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demon In Serbia Part One

Real Ghost Stories

Demon In Serbia Part One

 

I will get right to it. I was living in Serbia, at the time this happened. Important to know that the part of the country I was living in was part of Hungary until the end of the first world war, when it lost 75% of its territory, and these territories were given to surrounding countries. So, there are Hungarians living there. I'm one of them.

It started in somewhere in 2007. I was at church (was Sunday) together with some friends. Everything went as usual, we were bored and wanted to go home so we could play Counter-Strike against each other. When we came out of church the sky was blue, not a cloud on it.

So I arrived home, sat down to the table with my family, said my prayer, ate lunch, and went to my bedroom, turned on the computer, and opened the game selected the server, connected, started playing. About half an hour later (my score was 30 to 5) I felt something touch my neck, spontaneously turned around to see what it was and there was nothing! Now, at this point I was sure that it felt like a cold hand (when it touched me) but there was nothing there! I stopped playing and went to see if someone else was in the house (some stranger), what I found was again nothing. There is no way any one could hide before I would see him/her, because when it touched me I turned around in the same second. But I thought there is some person playing around.

Later that day someone was screaming in a voice that sounded like straight from hell. The screaming went on for 5-8 minutes, none of the neighbors screamed, no animal makes sounds like that and that loud. The whole street heard it, and no one could tell where it was coming from, it went far beyond the limits of what computer software can make.

Ever since, there is an evil presence in that house. I was living there for another five years with my family. The time I spent there was horrific. I was attacked everyday by some unseen force, attacks include but are not limited to: scratches, being pushed against the wall, thrown out of bed, locked out/in, thrown out the door.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonshauntme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MikeArcAngel (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-15)
DemonsHauntme, The evil presence in the story may not be a demon. Even spirits if powerful enough can touch or even harm the living, it just depends on the entity's intent. I would say you were dealing with an evil entity. But I can't say if it is human or once was or never was.
I hope whatever it was that harassed you didn't 'cling' onto you when you moved from the house. If these things get attached, they can be very hard to detach. Has the demon followed you?
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
I think I need to catch up on Supernatural and Sleepy Hollow. 😕
Can you guys please warn me when I'm being ultra-naive? Lately, I'm feeling like I'm doing that a lot.
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-16)
No second part, thought you people could help... Anyway, thanks for your time, sorry if you think, that it was wasted. I told you only the facts. And what I thought to be the possible reason (s) why this happened.
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
Rook how can you question this, I mean I was skeptical at first as well but after being given a name that is one of the more common names used in every Supernatural type television show how can you doubt this lol.
I agree that it is very odd how we went from I don't know what's happening to having very specific details that would not be classified as I don't know what's going on. I may take your spot on the fence for now and follow your bread crumbs if this continues as is.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
Well now we move it to the realms of types of energy... Because fear and negativity are two different forms of 'energy'...yeah for this conversation we will call it 'energy'.

Fear can lead to Negitivity which I personally believe is what a 'demon' truely thrives on... (for me it's the biblical sense of the word... The fallen angels) so it's still hard to say what may have been in the household... Was it an entity that thrived on fear alone... Or something worse...

Still waiting for part 2 and you still have not 'pulled' me any closer to believing this experience...

Respectfully,

Rook
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
Rook, I think, we agree that it was not Moloch. Any idea why it wanted to be worshiped? Maybe, for more energy?
By the way, the attempt to scare me was successful.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
SA,

Missed you... I left the bus parked because this 'experience'' did not warrant rolling her out... And I'm still iffy about it but heading for the garage.

As for myself, just got over being sick, feeling much better now. You have been missed my friend...

Demonshauntme,

If a spirit names itself something like Moloch, a GOD of the Canninites from back in biblical days it's most likely an attempt to scare you... And yes it's been used in the TV series Sleeply Hollow.

Respectfully,

Rook
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
Rook, I can't leave questions unanswered. Some comments did have suggestions, and some of them, make sense. For a lot of these, there was a real possibility, and to be honest, I did not think of all the possibility, until, I read them. Still don't know for sure what is the answer to "why it started".
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
So, what is "sleepy hollow" about? How does a tv show come to this experience?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
Am I the only other one who watches Sleepy Hollow? Moloch? Good grief 😉 😆
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
So, what difference would it make if, I used the name of another spirit (who, was, or was not there)? Maybe it would get even worse. Again, having a name, that it told me (most likely that is not the real name) would make no difference, at least not for the better.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Dear rook,
Where's the bus?

On a separate note, long time no see, all on my account though. How you been?

Regards
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Demonshauntme,

Up until now I was waiting out on the fence on the back 40, reading and waiting to see what part 2 was going to say OR what your replies would be... And it has proved most interesting.

This 'experience' of yours has grown from a 'I am not sure what happened' to the point of 'This spirit, entity, demon called itself this...

I also fear our questions may have been a bit too leading as your replies have 'expounded' upon your basic intro to include things like an Uncle who may have dabbled in occult (just a very general term I have chosen) to your parents fighting all of the time which caused a lingering 'negitive' enviroment... Just right for spirit or entity to start off manifesting strongly.

I have removed myself from the fence and am getting back in my car... Oh and for the record...

I disagree with your last comment... It is MY OPINION that if one knows the 'true name' of a Spirit...Entity...Demon it gives an individual a great deal of power over it... Mostly KNOWLEDGE... When you know what you are dealing with you know what actions to take. Research leads to knowledge and knowledge is POWER. Its kind of like this... You go into the woods, push through some bushes and after you get home you notice a rash on your arms... What caused the rash? Unless you know WHAT then your stuck with generic treatments... But if you KNOW you pushed through some poison ivy you know specific medicines and treatments for it. So KNOWING the TRUE NAME of a SPIRIT gives you POWER... Not a 'I know your name, now do this...' kind of power but power and advantages none the less.

So I will watch from my rearview mirror to see if your 'experience' is really something... Untill then I have left a BS Blankie spread by the back fence for any spectators who want a closer seat.

Respectfully,

Rook
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Newhunter, note, that knowing the name of a spirit does not give you authority over it, even if it is the "real" name.
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Newhunter, the name it gave me is: "Moloch", I did research it and, found disturbing info about it. Anyway, I met the spirit, who could be Moloch, but this one was not the named spirit. Moloch was given child sacrifices. Adam Blai had an encounter with Moloch in the USA.
I had an experience with, what you could call sleep paralysis (details in the second part). Other spirits appeared in the "vision" I had. The one, that was the third, and last to appear, could be, again COULD BE, the named spirit. Because of this confusion, and that I know they can be missleading (the demons) I did not mention the name, as it is not necessarily the real name, of the spirit, so it is not important.
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Demonshauntme- I as well am a gamer so I don't necessarily immediately discount or question the story because of remembering the score. I do have one question though, you said this entity wanted you to worship him... I will assume that if it wanted you to worship it that it would have provided a name to call it. Is this the case and if so what was that name, this info could open a lot of information to help you out with what was going on.
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Now about meeting some haunted person... Well I just don't know (if they were haunted or not), could be, I met a lot of people.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Hmmm. Again, as a fellow gamer, I am prone to stay up rather late. I am also prone to make friends from all over the world, from many faiths, and backgrounds. Thing is, most people have no problem making friends "in the real world". Those of us who struggle doing so are more likely to make friends online, where we can write out or thoughts, or be judged on our own time, in a way. (If we don't want to talk to someone, we can always block them or log out.) Because of the nature of the internet and the demographics of those likely to frequent it, a small part of me wonders if you were exposed to a certain individual (or multiple) who was haunted or struggled with certain things, and then you picked up on their afflictions. People who struggle with these sorts of things are certainly more often to seek help online, or at the very least try to distract themselves here. Perhaps all this started when you met a particular disturbed individual online? (We can meet such people in the real world, of course, but meeting people around the world and online seems to increase that likelihood.)

I'm glad you've sought some help and I hope that your newly found faith is also making an improvement upon your situation.

Can't really offer more input 'till we know a little more about the particular circumstances regarding the scratching and such, but it sounds to me as though you just got rather unlucky. I wish you the best of luck resolving this situation with the help of your spiritual advisers and loved ones.
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Oh, I read books written by James Redfield, recommend reading them. Start with the: Celestine prophecy. There is a movie, and a guide book with the same title.
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Hi, Dip. You are probably right. So again, I'm not sure what made it come after us. The pastor said that "it had some sort of interest". Still don't know what that interest was, maybe it wanted another soul or two, for itself or the Devil... But ofcourse that is just a 'maybe'. About the energy, well my parents used to fight a lot at the time. So that is a lot of negative energy, that sometimes left "tension in the air" for days. Maybe it got attracted to that... Again a "maybe".
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
hi demonhauntsme,

As you said all of those things, they are true in one way or the other, but as I was saying all of them requires energy to happen,

For instance, anyone can shout and provoke, but not necessarily there will be a response... Say for example, I am at a place, and I am shouting or doing something in order to "provoke" - but not necessarily a response is supposed to come...
Likewise, for summoning or anything related to spirits will not simply happen... All the ages of the methods of summoning any entity has and had been with a particular method which implies a channelising a particular stream of energy enough to summon them... Otherwise for example, where I am sitting right now, I cannot just close my eyes and will it... The set up of summoning itself is a process of enough strength / power / energy to summon a spirit / demon or any entity.

There has to be some parameters of energy / strength like emotions, feelings like fear, anger i.e negative energy feeds negative entities.

I agree to the points you have said, but it needs the necessary juice to jumpstart it, that's all I say. And that, my friend, is not available everywhere.
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
I'm not sure, about how it got "legal rights" to attack. I know about a few things, that could give it those rights: sin (our pastor told us that), knowingly provoking it, trying to summon spirits (my grandmother asked someone to do that), communicating with spirits, some curse, or hex could give it grounds. Feel free to add or correct reasons. So, looking forward for suggestions.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
demon in serbia - sounds like a good name for a bad flick... Just kidding...

I have to agree with rook here, it takes quite a lot of energy for a spirit to manifest into those events, as even they have a set of rules that governs them.

But all said and done, the time is needed to hear out the part 2, for it might hold a concluding factor...

Important to wait and learn.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
So...to get this in proper order... It all started on a Sunday with clear blue skies... You and your family came home from church and you started playing a video game. While you were playing something 'unseen' touched your face and then an 'inhuman' scream was heard by many people in the neighborhood. After that your home was 'haunted' by something 'evil', something that over the course of five years terrorized you and your family with scraches, pushes and other sorts of mayhem? That about right? You have also stated in your comments that by turning to Christ or the Church to make it less 'defined'you were able to make it stop... If I have all those details basicly correct then I have only one question for you...

What did YOU do that invited in such a negitive spirit? Or maybe it was something you bought or were given that was brought into the home.

My point is this... In my experience it takes time for a negtive spirit or entiry to gain the strength for the experiences you are speaking of... It needs the time to 'work' the enviroment into a place that provides it enough energy to manifest as you describe.

I look forward to your part 2 and honestly hope you... Or perhaps your comments will answer my questions. Till then I am out sitting on the fence in the back 40.

Respectfully,

Rook
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
Another thing that I almost forgot: Though the encounters I had, are straight from hell, due to them I... How to put this... Well, found my faith in Jesus. That is not when it was over, rather when it was the worst. The damned thing wanted to "get" us. When it was going for me, well... Just had to realise that the problem is beyond what human effort can "fix", that's one factor, the other is that it was going for my family too! So I had one choice left: ask the Lord for help, and that with all my soul, heart, and mind. And the way for me to know that I'm on the right track is the fact that the demon did not like that. The closer we got to the Lord the more brutal the demon got. Its, still in that house, it did not follow any of us, I think. Incase you are wondering we did move, 2012, 21 of july. Happiest day of my life.
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
Triskaideka, I read your comments, thank you. Now, physical attacks are one thing, and I belive, the part that is horofying is example: if some human breaks in someones house, the 'victim' can call the police, and/or deffend him/her self with some weapon, or lock him/her self in a room until help comes. But if it is a demon/devil/ghost (call it as you prefer), the police can't arrest it, and you can't stab/shoot/punch/lock it out. Not to mention, that it can come and go as it likes (at least it seems like that). Knowing that it can "jump" you from any place, at any time is the realy scary part.
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
Everyone, thanks for your time, and feedback. Meanwhile (while we wait for the next "chapter", if it gets published) ask anything you like.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
PS - Reading through comments further (I got stuck at the one wherein gamer activities were called "mundane" and I had to defend our weird obsession 😉), I now see Val's suggestion and think that's a fantastic idea. Perhaps if you can't talk with someone comfortably, just write it all out. Purge your thoughts. Take as much time as you need. And if you so desire, you can even throw away the pages or delete the files later if you don't want to keep them. Look forward to hearing more from you!
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
I'm an avid gamer, and I can see why someone can remember their exact score. I remember an epic siege on Sorrow's Furnace's home keep in Guild Wars 2 (I was Commander) from two Christmas Eves ago. Our siege was in retaliation for their siege on MY Stonemist Castle (the central holding point of the map). They'd catapulted our walls 'till they looked like swiss cheese, and I decided the best defense was a good offense. They were so busy defending their keep, they neglected to zerg SM. We took their keep. I screenshotted the map, Photoshopped a ribbon onto their keep, and posted the image in the WvW forums with the message "Aw, thank you, SF, for the thoughtful Christmas gift!"

Yes, lengthy story which I'm sure seems quite mundane to everyone else, but that was a Christmas eve to remember.

I do find it a little odd that someone wouldn't go into detail of the later attacks, but I imagine either a) the details are fuzzy (scary experiences can be very difficult to remember with clarity), or b) the person is too traumatized to re-hash all the details.

Demonshauntme, I'm so sorry you've gone through such terrible experiences. I urge you to find any sort of member of the cloth (clergy, priestess, imam, whomever) you trust, and ask them to cleanse your residence, and perhaps you as well.

When you are ready to share your experiences, please do come back and share. Some of us may be able to help you. Until you do feel ready, I also strongly urge you to speak with a trusted spiritual adviser about what happened. You need to speak to someone, or you may never be able to move on.

Best of luck. *hugs*
demonshauntme (1 stories) (29 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-11)
By the way, forgive me that it takes forever for me to answer, but I was working twelve hours (daily) for the past few days, we got a lot to do, and litle time. So, hope you understand.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: