You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Birthday Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Birthday Haunting

 

This story happened during may papa's birthday way back 2004. It was almost midnight of September 15 that year when my dad decided to go home after having some good time with his friends. He is not easy to get drunk and he just had a couple bottles. Our house of 10 years was inside high school campus so we need to pass by old school buildings as well as trees that stood there for God knows how long.

My dad is halfway to our house when he spotted a lady somewhat floating above the ground near a bamboo tree inside the campus. He ignored it thinking it was just one of the residents. But when he came to his senses and thought it was odd for a woman to be in that area in the middle of the night, he decided to approach the lady but when he looked at the direction in where he saw her, no trace of that woman he found. Well, he shoved it off and continued to walk home.

When he was near the volleyball court of the campus, he saw that below the jack fruit, there was a man wearing a tuxedo with an old fashioned hairstyle standing there looking at him. He summoned all his courage and confronted the man but it just vanished when he was just 5ft away though.

That's when he dashed off to our house then and woke us all to tell his story.

The school I am referring to got a fair share of war time memories and was used a a garrison during the Japanese war. Most of the rooms there are old quarters of Japanese soldiers. There are a lot of other sightings on the campus though and I will try to post it at a time.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by Khizie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Khizie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

This comment from Anubis_return is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Classicvintagechic (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-22)
Hi Khizie, I thought it was in Cebu. 😁 Because the way you described the environment fits the description of the school somewhere... Thanks! 😁
howwilliknow (1 stories) (20 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
When you say "floating somewhat above the ground" why did your father only react to her being in the area late at night? This isn't to say I don't believe your story, I'm just a little confused. Best wishes.
Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Classicvintagechic,
Hi there! Well the school is somewhere in Negros Occidental:)
Classicvintagechic (12 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-12)
Hi Khizie, when I read your story, the way you described the school is somehow familiar to me. Can you please tell me the name of the school?
Khizie (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
Thanks for the comment, well he had little amount of beer though (yes, like a bottle or two) and as I have mentioned he does not get drunk easily. It was one of those 5% alcohol content. Please google san mig light sold in the Philippines:) it has no effect if you take 3 bottles even. But I understand your comments though. And lastly, yes, the ghosts that my father saw are also being seen by people (students and residents) who come around the campus. They are the few more popular ghost sightings there.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
Hello Khizie, I was just thinking about "couple of bottles" and lady-glow has clearly put it out to you. Please do respond. Again, you please respond what lady-glow asked if anyone else has seen such entities because you said that the place was full of paranormal sightings. If you had done any research, please do let us know.

We don't say what you said was not believable but two bottles of alcohol is quite a quantity. That is why, have that doubt.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
"... He is not easy to get drunk and he just had a couple bottles..."
Could you be more specific about the size and kind of alcoholic drink your father had? -If not of water or, perhaps beer, a couple of bottles is a lot of alcohol in a person's system, I think hallucinations wouldn't be impossible in such an stage of intoxication. 😐

Anyway, do you know if the entities he encountered have been seen for anyone else?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: