You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Three Sets Of Hands - Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

Three Sets Of Hands - Part 2

 

If you haven't already read part 1, please look up the story Three Sets of Hands and then come back here.

After making the first story, I decided it was time to take action and relieve myself of the three girls who have been following me around. Helen, the protector, I decided to tell her that I no longer needed a protector and said that every night and day until finally I no longer felt her presence. I wish I hadn't done that.

After she was released, the original forces became stronger especially the darker force, the sadder one. I had a lot of nightmares of movies like the grudge and the ring, movies that used to haunt me in my nightmares every night. The darker figure looks similar to those girls but I've debunked any possible imaginary friends because it doesn't seem like something I would just make up especially since this force I feel has a story that I can't understand.

I always have that presence of the darker, sadder girl. I can feel her close to me watching me everywhere I go. She haunts my dreams with movies and old encounters I've had with her. I feel like she wants me to listen to her, she wants to tell me something but I don't want to listen. It's not easy to block a desperate spirit out and trust me I have tried.

The softer more gentle happy spirit doesn't seem as active but I can still feel her presence beside me. One side of my body feels heavy and the other really light and comfortable. I am a dancer, classical to be specific, and when I round my arms, one arm droops and the other doesn't. Its like the girls have made homes on top of me!

They want my attention and I know that they won't leave until I help them but if I can find away to get myself out of that situation, please tell me down below. I need help and these girls make my life so much harder. I'm always scared and I can't walk into my old room without feeling the darker girl's presence. A part of me still wants to help but the other doesn't. What should I do?

Other hauntings by pumpchick15

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pumpchick15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

pumpchick15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-06)
Hopefully! Also I think they might even be sisters, cousins, and type of relative because they look so similar. Though the darker girl has blue eyes and black hair, for some reason I feel like they might be relatives. But them being friends also seems very likely. I don't really know how I want to help her though.

I get really confused.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-05)
The lighter girl may be a friend of the darker girl. That would be my assumption if this were happening to me.
The lighter girl may want to reassure you that the darker girl isn't or doesn't mean you any harm.
Glad to hear your prayers are helping.
It's interesting that you still want to help the darker girl. I would follow your gut instinct on that. In helping her you will probably gain some kind of wisdom. It sounds like there's a deeper, positive reason for all of this. 😊
pumpchick15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
Thank you tweed! Lately I have been trying simple prayers to make myself feel calmer and they work. But I have realized that I still want to help the darker girl. One thing that puzzles me is why the lighter girl is there if there seems to be no problem.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
Hi Pumpchick, I'm a dancer too and can relate to feeling haunted in a similar context to you.

Perhaps this is my hard wiring coming to the fore on this one. But I'd like to advise you to try not to feel threatened.
What you've described in both of your stories is scary stuff, I get that. Yet at the same time it's not necessarily bad.
Try to think out side the box. The key to working out ghostly encounters, I believe, is in the detail.
Think about all your encounters with these girls, think about what was happening in your life at the time, how it felt at the time, details of what the ghosts do, what they're wearing, think about the relevance of the dreams in your life then and now.
Eventually, maybe not immediately, you will find a few connections here and there.
It sounds to me like these ghosts, the dark one in particular, want to be heard and understood. I don't know why she's latched onto you. I think sometimes it's as simple as ghosts like the person they contact.

Or if you really hate what's going on and don't want any ghost activity in your life, that's fine too. But I don't really know what to do about that. Someone else can no doubt help you out there.
I wouldn't worry about the dreams, it's probably your subconscious digesting the stress you're going through. It could be influenced by the girls but I'd say it's mixed in with your own inner workings as well.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: