You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Three Sets Of Hands

Real Ghost Stories

Three Sets Of Hands

 

This is my first story and this is basically more then one encounter but that all lead to one thing. This is still something that happens now in my life. It all started in Boston. I lived in a green house with two floors.

The first floor was where me and my brother and mom lived and the second is where my uncle lived. Our house had a fire place that we never used. One day, before I went to go across the street to my friend's house, I found a picture of a girl about 11 or 10. She had really light skin and really pretty hazel eyes. She was in a white gown, almost like a Halloween grudge gown or something. She had no shoes and I don't really remember the background.

I went across the street. And knowing my friend's mom and sister lived there for a while, I asked her mom if she knew the girl. She got quiet but told me the girls went trick or treating one night and were kidnapped at night. She didn't know her but she has seen her before and heard the news from her parents. After that day, I started feeling a sense of two hands on my shoulders.

It didn't feel like a danger it felt sort of relaxing. One night, while I was sleeping, I heard a loud bang. I woke up my brother and he said not to worry it is probably just the dog. But our dog was sleeping in our room. It happened again and so we woke up, took a flashlight and walked to the kitchen. On the floor was a pan and the cabinet was opened. We put the pan inside and closed the cabinet. Then while walking away, we heard it again and just ran to my mom's room. She heard it too and when she saw the pan on the floor and the cabinet opened she just breathed in and picked it up and she told us to walk to her room. She felt a presence and we did too. It wasn't bad because the dog didn't wake up but we still were afraid. That same night we kept hearing noises here and there until about 3am.

Some years later, I still felt the hands on my shoulder and we still heard sounds throughout our new homes. But besides feeling hands and hearing things, I began to see things. When I moved to Florida, but friends and I were outside and were just chilling near the open hallways. My friend tugged on my shoulder and pointed towards a column. There was a girl with the same white gown. She was a clear figure but you couldn't see her face. We walked towards the apparition and it disappeared.

Ever since then, me and my friends saw that same girl in different places throughout our school and homes.

A year later, when we moved back to Boston, my mom, stepdad, brother, and I moved into a run down apartment. In my room, I kept seeing a tall figure with gray skin, black long hair, and a white gown and sky blue eyes. It was like the darker version of the girl with hazel eyes. Every night when I went to bed I would see her. Only at night is when I would see her. She made me feel uncomfortable and scared. At school I saw her but the size of the other girl. They were like twins almost.

After that, I felt two separate hands on my shoulders.

In my new home, I had a really scary encounter with the girl with black hair. I opened my eyes and saw her in the corner with her head on her knees. I shut my eyes quickly. I slowly opened them and she looked clearer and much closer to me. She was standing walking towards me. I closed my eyes and curious opened them. I saw her standing over me looking straight into my eyes. I felt a sense of sadness and closed my eyes repeating to myself that it is just a dream. I opened my eyes and saw her on my bed her face only inches away.

I got up quickly ran down the stairs and knocked on my mom's door frantically. I still felt a sense of sadness and I heard footsteps running down the stairs and I could see her from the corner of my eye coming down. My mom opened the door and she disappeared. I cried and she let me inside. I moved rooms that same year.

A few years later, much more recent actually only happened a few months ago. I made a homemade Ouija board. I was pretty dumb to do so but I knew what the dangers were I was using it to contact my great grandmother. My god mother used it with me.

We met a 15 year old girl named Helen who died of cancer. I asked to be protected and she said yes. That very day the two separate hands disappeared for only a second a new ones, much heavier appeared. But I still felt three bodies next to me enclosing me in.

One protects me, another makes herself known, and another seeks help. I don't understand why the two girls who are almost like twins follow me but I know why the 15 year old does. Please explain and sorry about the length and I'm sorry if its very confusing.

Thank you

Other hauntings by pumpchick15

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pumpchick15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

pumpchick15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-23)
Swimsinfire- Sorry that I'm replying late. I thought only relatives protect too, but I guess this ghost has some kind of special connection to me. I'm not sure why. I'm making a follow up story about them though.
pumpchick15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
[at] teenytiny I have stopped the Ouija board a long time a go, even before I made this story. Thank you for all of your suggestions.
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-02)
TeenyTiny, I am amazed by your comment, it makes sense both if read seriously and sarcastically. It is funnier when read sarcastically though. "Weight upon shoulders". You are a genius!
TeenyTiny (10 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-05-01)
I would like to second Swimsinfire's suggestion. It sounds like they've latched onto you, whatever they are. Please seek help and advice of medium (s) on the other site (found in the options above "Psychics and Mediums"). I would also like to request you stop the Ouija board until you gain some insight about your current situation. There's no need to invite more hands upon yourself. You don't need that kind of weight upon your shoulders at your young age.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-30)
Wow, that's a bizar expierience and so sad. I would think the two girls would like to go to the light but need some help. There are people who know how to do that, I think, on this site. In the section for mediums. I don't know about the OB thing. I'm thinking only relatives protect, but other people who post here might be more knowledgeable. Good story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: