You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Old Man And Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Old Man And Little Boy

 

This happened many years ago as my son was only 2 1/2 years old. I believe that he had a connection with my Gram who passed right around the time I got pregnant with him. He knew things that he shouldn't have that only my Gram would know.

Anyways as I was saying, He was aroung 2 1/2 years old and I had 3 month son as well. The way our house at the time was set up was my husband and my room was connected to my childrens room with no door. One night, my husband and I were sleeping when we both woke up to what we thought was our son saying "Hello." We turned on the light and looked around and he wasn't there. He was in his bed fast asleep and of course our baby was not talking. It creeped us out but we just brushed it off.

From that night on he would NOT sleep in his bedroom. He would sleep in the living room by himself or in our bed but not his. Even when my husband and I tried laying in his bed with him he would not sleep in there. It was a nightmare to not know how to help him or even know what he was going through. We tried everything and he wouldn't talk about it. So about 4 months later my mother in law wanted to come stay with us and our landlord had a bigger house come open so we did move. He was fine in that house. And of course we never dared talked about anything with this to him or in front of him.

A few years later, he and I were just sitting around talking and coloring and he looked at me and said "Mommy, do you remember when we lived in that one house and that old man and little boy would come visit me. That old man took pictures of me and that little boy all he would say to me was 'Hello'." I was pretty freaked out.

My landlord at the time ended up selling that house so we had to move again. At the new place we had heard that a woman was said to have killed her husband there. And my son would see a man in a long black coat and a black hat walking around. Although he never bothered my son.

Other hauntings by Piperasc

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Piperasc, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Piperasc (5 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-20)
Trischa_D, I don't nessecarily think that the old man ghost took pictures, my son was young and maybe the old man was holding a "camera" or something he perseved to be a camera. And yes it was creepy to hear him say things about when I was young. But as I said as a young man now (and always really) he is such an old soul. I actually tell him he is an old person in a young persons body. And I just see so many things in him that was my Gram 😊
Trischa_D (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-19)
So from your comments you think he may be your grandmother reincarnated? I think it's possible... But it must be very strange to hear your own little son talk to you about what went on when you were little...

And how can a ghost take a picture, I wonder? I've never heard that one before! Strange... But weirder things have happened- like aliens and the Bermuda Triangle...
Piperasc (5 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Thank you. I thought maybe she came back in him, especially as close as we were and it was so close her death and my pregnancy. I have not seen the program but I do at least feel he has a gift of some calibur. When his Grandma passed (which he was extremely close with, he was 16 and still went to her house to spend the night and hang with her) he had a dream that my husband, other 2 sons, myself and him was on a deserted island and a helicopter came bringing his Grandma. She came down, told him that she was happy and left. I thought hse came to him to let us know she was happy! He is so gifted in his life, intelligent, very athletic, funny so one more gift wouldn't be surprising
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Hello:

Have you ever watched "Ghost Inside My Child"? Your son's (and Gram's) story reminded me of the series on Lifetime. I think there's a distinct possibility he is her returned, but a young man may be uncomfortable thinking he might have been a female in a previous life. I feel that it's really an exciting thought that you may know exactly where your Gram went. Or, he could have been channeling her. Maybe she temporarily used him to speak to you. Apparently, he was very sensitive to the other side of life as a child. Great story; thank you for sharing it.
Kind Regards,
Lynev
Piperasc (5 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
My Gram always told me I used to talk to the "Old Ones". I believe in all that
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-08)
Really a freaky experience. Children can see spirits. Its an interesting fact. In India one often hears from the elders saying to mothers with young children to go through many rituals to protect them and their children from negative energy however I never believed anything of that sort but I think YGS will finally make me believe that. Here I read many stories that involved children seeing spirits.

Take Care! 😊
Piperasc (5 stories) (19 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
Thank you. He freaked me out when he looked at me he was about 2 years old and said "you remember when I used to put you on my counter and you would eat butter." Um as I said I got pregnant with him around the time my Gram passed and she used to do that. I LOVED BUTTER! So much of him, his mannerism, his actions, the fact that he is so mature for his age always has been, the fact that he just has such an old soul, reminds me of my Gram! She and I were extremely close! ❤ ❤ ❤
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
Hello Piperasc! You son's experience had just freeked me out! It was quite amazing that he had power of Clairvoyance. It is good to read that he did'nt get harmed by those spirits.
Thanks for sharing & be safe.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: