You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: I Saw It Again!

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw It Again!

 

So as I told in my last encounter "My husband's Doppelganger?" I had seen what I only know as to be an entity that looked like my husband sitting on the side of the bed in his pajamas he wore that night to bed while my husband laid sleeping.

I am still not sure what it is.

However 3 nights ago, I was laying in bed awake. As I was facing my husband, I watched an entity get out of the bed right where he was laying again in his pajamas he had worn that night. I watched frozen in fear as this entity "kneeled" up onto my husbands chest. It sat there for a minute or to until I closed my eyes. I did not see it leave but when I opened my eyes what felt like just a few minutes, it was gone.

I know what I have read and people have told me that Doppelgangers are a bad omen. Things have been good -"knock on wood"- and he hasn't developed any new health problems.

While he believes in the supernatural and such (he had an experience of being pressed many years before me) but he says nothing when I tell him except that he does not remember anything.

It is kind of freaking me out. Like what is this? I have saged the house, etc...

He does have a lot of nightmares and not being a jerk but there are times I believe he is bi-polar. When he has his nightmares, I dare not touch him for comfort or he gets super mean with his words. He says it is just the nightmare that makes him feel this way. I actually freeze in fear when he has a nightmare. Sometimes I can't sleep or am frightened to sleep. I don't know what this is. Anyone have any thoughts?

The house is a newer home and nothing has previously happened at the house that I have seen in my research. PLEASE ANY THOUGHTS.

Other hauntings by Piperasc

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Piperasc, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

InTheNight (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
8 months ago (2023-08-14)
It sounds like Nightmare the creature, sitting and pressing on peoples' chests. I don't understand why it looked like him though, that isn't normal.
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-18)
Hello Piperasc, here you go, it's about half way down Rook's about me, The Whole House Clearing

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Many have found this ritual very effective. Good luck!
Piperasc (5 stories) (19 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-17)
The_Lost_Voyage_11 Thank you and yes please attach the link here. Thank you
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-17)
Hi Piperasc and thank you for the clarification. Perhaps you could look into an energy clearing ritual to perform when this happens. You could do it without disturbing the 'nightmare' and risk his mood swing. If there is an entity attached since it is a form of energy, such a ritual could clear it. You could try it and observe what happens, see if the nightmare fades and his sleep returns to normal. It could yield some answers. It's a simple process you can look up and doesn't require a huge learning curve. There is also information on this site I could link you to that would include a more comprehensive clearing of the entire house and bedroom in particular which could also help. I would still do the personal clearing, but the overall clearing could pave the way and it make it that much more effective. Good luck!
Piperasc (5 stories) (19 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-17)
Thank you for all of your comments. I am taking in all theses possibilities. As for the questions asked, yes his mood swings are 99% of the time during these nightmares. He is kind of OCD "uptight" and gets stressed every once in a blue moon (2 times in the 2 & 1/2 years we been together) where he gets moody during the day. He does remember some of his nightmares but nothing that stands out. I actually thought the same that when he was "pressed" that maybe a spirit attached to him. I don't know how to approach him with this theory. And he routinely gets check ups. Thank you again and I would love more feedback on how to approach the possibilities.
BaiAnina (3 stories) (41 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-16)
Hello Piperasc

Sorry to hear about what you and your husband are going through: (I've been watching some paranormal investigations recently and I was wondering if you know about your husband's family history? It might not be the house, but your husband himself that has an entity clinging to him--which could also affect his overall energy and mood. Though I agree that you may also want to have him medically checked as well. It won't hurt to make sure in both the paranormal and medical sense.

I hope you find the answer you're looking for eventually! ❤
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-15)
Hi Piperasc, thank you for sharing your story with us. I have some ideas and some questions as well regarding this situation. The bi-polar tendencies you mentioned, do they only surface when your husbands sleeping and having these nightmares? Does he recall the nightmares? It's possible that it could be astral projection, but it doesn't explain the bi-polar issue, the changes in mood. There is the possibility of some kind of possession by this entity or doppelgänger you have seen. I don't want speculate too prematurely, but the nightmares could signify the struggle between him and this entity for control of the host body, Since it seems like his entire demeanor changes during these episodes and these sightings as well as the nightmares and mood changes occur when he's sleeping, it's a possibility. This doppelgänger also seems to hang out right by or on your husband. Most doppelgänger sightings don't usually have the two, the person being copied and the copycat entity in the same place at the same time. To gain more clarity I'd like to know more, again, does he remember his nightmares and do these mood swings only happen during his sleep, during these nightmares? Also does he sound like a completely different person when he gets 'mean'. Does he remember much when he's in these 'states'? Are there any other bizarre experiences anywhere else in the home that coincide with these encounters?
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-14)
Hello Piperasc,

I'm sorry you're still dealing with whatever this thing is - I do agree with what robmkivseries and Rajine have mentioned. Perhaps whatever this is, is making your husband's moods more intensified, or maybe compounding problems with his sleep pattern and his subconcious state?

Maybe you should consider keeping a journal on these activities, and then approach him when you feel he can maintain an objective attitude during an open conversation about your concerns - honestly, since you're his wife you should be able to talk with him about this.
Best of Luck
Rajine (14 stories) (769 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-14)
Hi Piperasc

That definitely is creepy, you say that this entity looks just like your husband, perhaps it's a doppelganger, that's just my opinion or even as robmkivseries70 it could be he's astral projecting, possibilities are endless.

You also mention that he has bipolar tendencies, did he go for any medical help? Maybe that can help with his mood swings.
robmkivseries70 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-13)
I'd venture to say your husband is astral projecting and you are able to see it. He may not be able to remember it though.
Best,
Rob

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: