You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: 3 In 1

Real Ghost Stories

3 In 1

 

As I was writing this I felt a little coincidentally spookily ooggolies. Not to veer off the actual story just a little observation. I've mentioned in my previous posts that I live in a cabin like home. A long drive way up, surrounded by trees, and you have to walk up a flight of wooden stairs to get to the main entry. Wooden patio with a small front yard with high trees and the laundry room and a smaller room are located under the house as well. In the main part of the house there is an upstairs, 2 rooms, high windows, you get the gist of it! The point is the house is wooden lol!

So that being said we're used to hearing the wood making all kinds of creaking and cracking. Especially during the night. As I was writing the experience I actually intend on sharing, I'm sitting on my couch typing away with my two frenchies and chihuahua encompassing my legs with their warmth, and then I feel a sense of uncomfortableness.

I begin to hear the stairs crackle. As I mentioned it's not unusual of this cabin like home. I've just never heard it in this way! It began at the bottom of the stairs as I heard it faintly. It sounded as if every single wooden step was cracking upwards simultaneously. As this was happening my dogs perked up. They jumped off the couch, stood in front of it and just watched the front door looking side to side. When this crackling reached the top of the stairs to the front door, was when I felt the sense of being uneasy the strongest and they went wild barking. The two high ceiling windows are by the door I can see out to the stairs and I saw no one. After a minute or so (seemed like an eternity) they stopped and the air became light again. A little odd maybe?

I digress! This experience I am to share with you is something that happened at my mom's home. My mother always had a sitter. Someone to make our meals, take us to school and back, and do chores. At this time I may have been in high school and my aunt, my moms sister (aunt Rosey) was the one lending a helping hand to my mother. My moms sister lives south of the border. She would come Sunday nights and leave Fridays.

Everyone that came into my parents home at one point or another experienced "something" I feel others more then I ever did. Stories I'll later share:).

It's a two story home in the suburbs. Walk in there is a large family room. To the right stairs that go to three rooms at top. A room down stairs a smaller living room next to the room and a Kitchen that's open and facing that living room. The room downstairs was my brothers room. My mom was in there ironing some clothes when she called me in to tell me of an occurrence that happened to my aunt Rosey that my aunt Patty shared with her. They are all sisters.

I can't tell you that this is 100% true for sure as I was not there but this is what I was told. My mom says to me that over the weekend my aunt Rosey, was hanging out with family (south of the border) through the late night as they normally did. She goes on to say that past Mid night when everything was dwindling down my aunt Rosey and my aunt Patty were sitting outside on the front porch talking.

My aunt Patty says she noticed a cooler breeze in the air and suggests to my aunt Rosey that they head inside. She said my aunt Rosey was unresponsive and her chin was to her chest. She wondered if she fell asleep as she said "Rosey, Rosey wake up". Although they had just been talking (this all took place in Spanish) ! My aunt Patty then thinks my aunt is just trying to joke around and then tells her she's going inside without her. Mind you I'm sitting on my brothers bed listening intently while my mother is sharing this with me.

My aunt Patty then shared with her that when she was about to get up my aunt Rosey lifted her head slowly and held her gaze. Aunt Patty says that aunt Rosey said "yo no soy Rosey" translated to "I am not Rosey" and smiled. My aunt realized something was terribly wrong and she immediately closed her eyes and began to pray. She says as she prayed she felt the cool breeze again and the heard the door shut hard behind her.

She says my aunt Rosey regains consciousness shortly after this and has absolutely no recollection of what had happened. My mother and her sisters are Christian. My mom says to me that this happens to my aunt Rosey because she is a lesbian and being homosexual she attracts bad energies. I, of course, don't believe that. She attended a strange church where they would spread this sort of "gospel", I could not stand that she was even a part of that.

As my mom is giving me her reasoning as to why this happened, we hear the stool in the kitchen swivel lightly. It catches our attention and we sit in silence. In the living room we have big leather couches. They make a bit of noise when sitting and getting up. That was exactly what followed.

We hear the leather on the couch make all kind of noise as if it was being sat in and then released. We're both looking at each other, knowing we were alone, still in silence a bit wide eyed. My mom then starts to iron again saying this is my aunts fault for bringing this kind of energy around and that she needs to get her in church... I feel I rambled a bit. So sorry for that! I hope this was easy to follow!

Other hauntings by svvar

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, svvar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-26)
Hi Razorback
Ha! Imagine, just imagine if the strict Christian scripture decreed heterosexuality was a sin!
Wouldn't that be something? All those heterosexuals being persecuted! Can you imagine being told you were going against the very fabric of the Universe because you loved and cared for a member of the opposite sex?
Hard to comprehend isn't it?
Regards
Mack
Jerome_V (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-19)
"Everyone that came into my parent's home experienced something."

It sounds like quite a bit of paranormal activity occurred in your aunt's absence. Did anything of a sinister or malevolent nature occur when she wasn't around? If so, it makes no sense for your mother to blame your aunt for the paranormal/supernatural activity going on in HER house. I don't think your aunt is the problem.

Did any of the activity affecting your family members occur anywhere other than your parent's home?
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-16)
Sounds like the "lost" one here is your mom Svvar. I'm in agreement with Argette (aka Argenteo, lol) and razorback. Aunt Rosey sounds like a warm and loving person and deserves better from your mom.

Also seems as if Aunt Rosey may have some sensitive abilities. Did Aunt Patty say how Aunt Rosey felt after coming out of her "trance"?

I loved the prelude to this with the description of your house and your own incident. Sounds like you maybe had a "drop by", someone dropped by for a quick visit and left. But I wouldn't worry too much about it. I get those occasionally. Whereabouts in Calif. Are you?

Good read and thanks for sharing.
Argette (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-16)
Lol, Svvar, my Autocorrect got you once, too!:)

I sort of like Argenteo.
svvar (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-15)
Argette*** not argenteo!... Silly auto-correct gets me every time:).
svvar (4 stories) (22 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-15)
Argénteo, razorback1984,

Yes, I completely agree with the both of you.
Argette (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-15)
Agree with Razorback: Rosey being a lesbian has no bearing on anything.
razorback1984 (5 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-03-15)
As a very open minded christian I don't believe your aunt being a lesbian is why at all. According to strict christian scripture being homosexual is indeed a sin but why would something of the devil seek out someone who is "lost"? They go for what's not lost and good hearted people. But let me ask is your aunt sensitive to the paranormal?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: