You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Abused By Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Abused By Spirit

 

I always had experiences from when I was a child up to now (more family-members,including my mother are paranormally-sensitive).

I moved with my kids and husband to a new appartement last year. I only had a few encounters in the beginning, after that it was quiet.

Since a couple of weeks, sometimes I see a face or person standing in the hallway (outside of my bedroom-door). Just in the corner of my eye.

Not a shadow or white spot... But a person. And not at night, but in the daytime.

Also...when I am home alone, I feel like someone is standing behind me.

I have another story that might be related.

Last week, I had sleep paralysis (I had them before). I went to the bathroom and when I came back in my room, I felt the air was heavy. It was also very warm in the room. I laid in bed and had a weird feeling about the shadow from my door... Dont know why.

I was dozing off when I felt a hand on my hip... Really a hand!

I tried to move and switched places with my husband... (it did not work).

When I tried to sleep again... My body felt heavy and this time I was feeling two hands on my body... In a sexual way. It was very disturbing and creepy.

I'm feeling violated.

I have had sleep paralysis so many times since I was 14.

Last year was the first time that I felt hands on my body in a sexual way and now again... I am very afraid this will happen much more often.

I do have to mention that I was abused by a family-member when I was very young... It could be something mental instead of paranormal... But why after all these years?

What do you think? Is there something I can do?

Other hauntings by Chichi

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chichi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Chichi (2 stories) (6 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-05-03)
Thank you again for the comments and that you guys care.
To answer the question of BeautInside. My kids are boys...

And AugustaM & BeautInside... I understand why you think it could be psychological... Me 2...that's the reason why I mentioned the abuse in the first place... But I also know that it is not the only thing... There are real spirits and maybe some of them feed of this negativity like Spiritwaiting says.

I will consider doing a cleansing and again... Thank you all for the comments!
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-04-26)
I am leaning towards non-paranormal in this only because I have had similar experiences. In 2009, I was drugged, raped, strangled and left for dead by the man I had been dating for the previous four and a half months. Years later, having married a good man and fallen into a very stable safe way of life, I took a medication for the first time, one of the side effects made me feel incapacitated and, as I lay helpless on my bed, I started to have flashbacks to the rape - they were very intense, quite physical and completely terrifying.

Perhaps any current stressors in your life are combining with latent anxieties from what you endured as a child and your SP to create episodes of PTSD - haunting you with bad memories instead of spirits.

Either way, it's bothering you and needs to stop. Peace of mind is your strongest asset in either case. I recommend a visit to some place that makes you feel peaceful and powerful be it a church or a riverbank or an overlook etc- it's importance is completely in you and the connection it makes you feel - and consciously envision yourself letting go of your stress and inviting love or God or gods or the universe or spirits of ancestors, whatever force is meaningful to you, to help and protect you and your family. Then a good thorough cleansing of the house (I refer you to roodygin's method) and maybe a new de-stress centering before-bed routine (anything from light meditation and a cup of tea to reading something inspirational and a hot water bottle to yoga - whatever works best for you).

All the best and keep us posted ❤
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-26)
Chichi,

I am very happy to know that nothing has happened since the reported experience. 😊

As I mentioned before our subsconscient never forgets, so having your children- especially the eldest- reached the age close to when you started being abused it might have triggered something. This along with your father's passing can very well take you to a psychological state that you don't feel secure and bring you to this type of manifestation of the mind.

May I ask you if your eldest child is a girl?

Please don't get me wrong for questioning you and give another insight. I'm just thinking about it all and for what I came to understand you went through a very traumatic experience as a child and endured too much... But I also realise and came to learn that there are very negative entities that feed on fear so this could be it too...

Thank you very much for answering the questions, and I think that trying Rook's cleansing wouldn't do you any harm. 😊

Blessings.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-26)
ChiChi,

Thank you so much for responding and answering questions.

Im glad its all quiet in the home, but I wouldn't count on it staying that way for to long. It gets that way in my home also. Yes I have a residential spirit in mine.

Do a cleansing, Follow Rooks method, to the very last bit. It truly helps. Its all in you knowing the power you have within yourself, and the belief you can achieve this.

The spirit may be upset, but it will let it know you need to back off and go! You arent allowed to touch me.

Also try to shield yourself, form a protective barrier around yourself.

Thanks
Spiritwaiting
Chichi (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
Hey,

Thank you and I am not offended.
Yes I have been in therapy and talked to many phychologists.
I know that this is something I would have to deal with for the rest of my life.
But why now? Why after all these years of suffering from sleep paralysis and hauntings...?

To answer some of the other questions:

My kids are 6 and 3 years old... The abuse started when I was about 5,so this could make sense!
I have not done a cleansing in this house, I am afraid that if it does not work... The entity will get angry. (as most of them do)

Maybe I should also mention that my father suddenly died last november.
That is traumatizing to the mind. If it is a paranormal entity, it could be feeding off my weakness.

Since I last wrote this post... Nothing has happened yet. Everything is quiet again.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-20)
ChiChi,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I have the same question as Lady-Glow.

Have you been able to talk to a professional about the abuse as a child?

If you have were you able to really get through what comes with the after affects of that?

Why I'm asking is because, say you haven't it could possibly be your emotions manifesting through sleep paralysis.

And even if you have talked to a professional, it could still be something that continues to be bothersome in some way to you.

Just a few thoughts, I truly hope I don't offend you.

And again thanks for sharing

Spiritwaiting
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-20)
Hi Chichi,

I'd like to start by saying that I am very sorry that you had to go through such ordeal!

Well, I've studied a bit of psychology (it was part of my course) some years ago and I can tell you that the abuse you suffered when you were younger might very well lead to this kind of situation. It is traumatizing and even after all these years those memories can still get to you and our subconscient may forgive but will not forget...
Aside from this, my wise fellow posters already said it all and questioned what I would like to question too so I am just going to wait for your reply.

I am not rulling out that something paranormal happened to you, but first things first 😊

Blessings.
roylynx (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-20)
Hello and welcome!
Reading this story kind of reminds me of my aunt (my mother's little sister). She was also abused when she was really young, but it was by her boyfriend. She was mentally ill for a period and was cured, but it came back when her relationship with my uncle got worse, which was like about 20 years after... Just to let you know it does happen so no fear, and go see good doctor as already been suggested.

E.Lynx
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-20)
Hi Chichi, I agree with Lady Glow, this is very disturbing.

Couple of questions for you to consider:

How old were you when the abuse started?

Are your children that age now?

If your children are around the same age you experienced a very painful time in your life, it's highly likely this is dredging up horrible memories. You could think of it this way, the protector in you, your motherly instincts, are in overdrive because you're subconsciously aware of what at that age happened to you.

I don't expect you to answer those questions, they're more for you to consider.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-04-20)
Welcome to YGS.

Chichi: All this is very disturbing.
Have you tried talking to a psychologist. Perhaps the horrors of the past were awaken by a reason you are not aware of.

Have you tried to perform a cleansing of your house according to your religious beliefs? This could help on getting rid of a paranormal entity.

Good luck and please keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!