You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Abused By A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Abused By A Ghost

 

I've had night terrors where I was half awake with my ear ringing, being unable to hear, while seeing a grey shadow above me choking me or sleeping on me ever since I was 13 through 23 years old. But on this one occasion, a really weird thing happened to me.

I was around 17 and I was half awake. I was paralyzed in my bed just looking up into the ceiling in the dark when something thrusted me from my behind. I told the entity in my mind, "I'm not sure what you are, but please just finish up and leave and never come back." After 3 minutes of being sexually raped by the entity, it left.

I was very sore the next day. I knew what happened, but I was in denial about it for years and ignored the incident. I haven't looked back on it until last year.

I told my girlfriend about when we were talking about ghost and entities. She just laughed at me, so I haven't spoken to anyone about this again, that is close to me.

I never thought this type of thing could occur in this world, but I was dead wrong. It just looked like a cloud of grey of almost a human figure but has no face.

Some other weird things have been happening which started this year. I keep seeing a black cat in my house. Some of my stuff I use is being hidden in weird spots. While typing this story, right now my body feels like I have goose bumps, but I don't see any goose bumps on me. It also feels cold in my room right now. My right ear feels like someone is flicking it.

If there is anyone out there that is a rape victim in the spirit world, let me know so I don't feel all alone in this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ShamanSon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

devildogx (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
I too once woke up to a dark smoky shadowing like small entity on my chest. No face and it was breathing real hard like a horse that just finished a hard run. The whole thing was as real as real gets. It scared the crap out of me. But it vanished in an instant and then I had the sensation of hands running up and down all over my body. Luckily this only happened once, but weird things continue to happen in my house all the time. I am just glad I am not alone.
Tomycoleco (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
The same keeps happening to me please micheal if you can tel me what she wants or thinks about me I would be very grateful
TheyReallyDo (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
I think I'm going through something similar. I don't believe these things have gender, as I have been stimulated by them, and attacked in the manner you were. I take anti-psych meds, I go to church, and I'm still sometimes bothered by this thing.
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon yes, but not a sex demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Spiderwood (9 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Hm, based on the comments you're not alone, but this is new territory for me. Spirit entities usually can't touch you physically, much less cause physical harm.

Are you aware of Occam's Razor? It's the principle that where a simple explanation will suffice, you needn't look for a complex one. I'd like to point out that people placed in deep hypnotic trances have manifested marks on their bodies from wounds the hypnotist instructed them were real: scratches and burns were the most common. Such is the power of the mind over the body. So rather than a physically strong demon, you probably just have a very stubborn one that knows how to pull your strings.

Spirits lack physical forms, but if you get a really determined and clever one, and if you yourself are receptive to spiritual influence, they can so convince you of the reality of what they're doing that you can bear the wounds. Any time you read of someone being scratched by a ghost (and though physical rape is a new one for me I've read many stories of scratchings), they found the marks after waking up from a deep sleep in which they dreamed of the spirit. Mentally speaking, the state of REM sleep is very like a deep hypnotic trance.

Sadly, it's a bit of a slippery slope. Once the critter gets you believing in the physical reality of it, it can increase its influence, eventually to the point of happening while you're awake.

I'd advise you to take all the steps you can to throw up barriers; every measure of spiritual protection you can use will be important. Get the entity away from you or render it powerless, and the physical symptoms will stop.
blindclairvoyant (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
[at] ralu,
HE,wah done from behind. "HE!"
It's a gay incubus we're talking about, like the one from incuvictim titled "Attacks From Incubus Or Ghost?".
Respect to you ralu, and I'm no expert, but I really think this is a serious case. I read that story and I feel really really sorry for that guy,he's constantly being bothered,that's abuse and I feel his pain, consider that my homophobia acts up when gay guys start to harass me, but that's not my point.

As for ShamanSon, I suggest you pray very hard,don't think about the said entity, retard your brain from recalling events, believe hard in GOD.,salt.bible.prayer.Positive energies (negative energies attract evil spirits).
ralu4michael (28 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
she is now here, with me and Michael... She is a very bright, calm spirit and has a beautiful, deep voice...
She says "you know, I love him... That's why I visit him and did that... But then I hadn't done it after just because he didn't want to... I don't want him to consider it a rape because I know he was like "oh fine, do it! Finish it quickly..." and that means he kind of agreed, you know... I love him so much! He is my soulmate and I can't leave him alone... It just breaks my heart! I just want to protect him... And I'm not upset that he has a girlfriend because I know that it may be better to have someone with a body, so that people don't consider you a weirdo... Although the spirit is actually you're soulmate and you'd feel better with her than anyone else... I just hope he feels so in love with me like I am with him..."
She is such a kind, loving, beautiful soul... I think you should let her be a part of your life because she is your angel...
ralu4michael (28 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
well, I ain't a victim... I'm a lover... I love my soulmate, Michael and this is the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life!
Maybe that spirit was one of your past life girlfriends and she wanted more... She is still there with you, most of the time... She's pretty jealous but she won't do it anymore because you've asked her not to... That doesn't mean she doesn't want to! She may also be you soulmate if you feel the happiest person in the world when you feel her presence...
I don't think doctors can solve this... I'll never go to the doctor and say "hey, a soul just did me... Am I still a virgin?"... It seems so stupid! He wouldn't believe it except if he's open-minded or I'm not a virgin anymore (I hope I am) ... And he could make it worse! Maybe he'll manage to make the spirit leave and you'll be heartbroken... I know I would... If Michael just disappeared without being reincarnated or he wouldn't be in Heaven, I'd suicide... I can't live without him... I know this is crazy, but this is it...
fernowky (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-26)
Hi I have had a succubus get on me I am male. I would feel tingling in my legs then what seemed like someone crawling on the bed and then something geting my private part and sticking it into thier private part and I was sick so it was hard to do anything. So you are not alone.
Divine4 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
My friends cousin has had this happen! One night I went to sleep over and so did my friends cousin well call her Ana. Well Ana was really horny and wanted to do it so bad so she went to bed and we slept on the living room carpet and while we were in the living room carpet we could hear my cousin talking to someone and we thought it was her boyfriend! Eventually in the morning she told us that at night a cute boy visited her and the boy was named Ethan. Ethan asked her if he could do it with her! She said yes. The first think Ethan told her is if she could take of her pannies, and she did after that he asked her if he could go in! She said yes! She said that etahn was big and opened her legs slowly and started to put his fingers in her, then he told her that he was about to do something sexy to her! He eventually stuck it in there and the rest is classified.
Now she always wants to sleep over! He tried to do my friend but she wouldn't let her. My friend just tells him shell bring her cousin Ana over! Funny story! He's very nice too.
MrGray (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
one this has been happening since you were 13? Right so is there anything like a idol or little statue or firgure that you brought or recieved from someone?

Email me at cokemushroom [at] gmail.com
HauntedCowgirl (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-30)
I know exactly how you feel but my experience is slightly different! Call apon an Angel was what I ve been taught and to call white light. Although some of the time it doesn't work
Lexi23453 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-27)
Well I feel really bad for anyone who's had to suffer through all that it's just weird and scary how people can suffer being raped by something they can't see!
jerri255 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-29)
Hi, I joined this site today because of your story, I have decided today that I would research what was happening to me. As you describe, I have been experiencing the same in the past 3 months and although it has never hurt me and left me in sheer bliss I am still angry that I had no control. It felt like it was going on forever in the beginning when I kept trying to get away from it. I felt that my body movements were slow yet I was fighting with all my might. It began by trying to pull me somewhere, after some time I decided I would go and went speeding at the speed of light, I changed my mind on the way and flipped over, did a summersault and headed back to my bed. Again this entity or what ever it was tried to pull me. It went on for a while again, I tried to look and see who it was, I seen a human shaped figure and guessed in my mind who it was but this figure came in front of my face in a flash to show me I was wrong. Still I could not make out the features too well, just a shadow of his face but I could draw every curve. At one point I gave up and suddenly I was in the midst of this incredible orgasm, I never felt him on me but knew he was there but I did feel him inside of me. So yes I understand you very well and although he has never hurt me I am scared, mostly because of the paralysis, even when I wake up I am paraylized for about 2 to 3 minutes and shocked by what just happened. I wish I knew how to get rid of this thing. Can someone help me please, this is effecting me greatly, it is just so intense.
caleb18 (1 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-05-25)
I just signed up today and I was wondering if this is a ghost doing this to me or it is all in my head I started noticeing something weird about a month ago when I kept hearing a knocking on my door it won't stop I asked if I could help in any way and there was no answer then everytime I lay on my bed I feel pressure on my stomach and just last night it really happened I had the dream of a hot lady and I was having sex with her I can't remember anything else besides it feeling really good and a broken comdom I don't know what in the world that means but could you guys help me
sofialillian (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
Hi, I'm from Colombia, and I have being molested by a ghost/spirit/incubus. In my previous home my family suffered a harrasment that my mom virtually sold the house by half of the real price; we couldn't stand the noises and the discomfort feelings we had there. I was touched one night in my bedroom but at that time I didn't care about that and went to sleep; I thought it might be the spirit of a former boyfriend who was violently killed and used to work with black magic and stuff like that so I paid him a mass service and never molested me again. Six years later, it started again and it's very annoying. I consider myself as a strong person, not only physically but mentally and spiritually, but this is overcoming me. I haven't been able to sleep in two weeks and this is affecting my job (I am a teacher). I feel so frighten to get asleep. The moment I lay down on my bed, it starts to touch my legs and my private parts; it could be like muscle spasms, but they are not, it really touches me and moves my blanket. I have put Saint Michael's images, we have prayed with my husband, burn incense but it seems not to be working. I resist the attacks by kind of kicking it with my spirit and sometimes it leaves me alone. I don't know if it is attached to me or the house I live in since 2009. I always hear noises on the ceiling but now it is molesting me. My husband is very worried about me because he knows I am not a person who gets scared so easily, so he thinks this is serious. He's a good man (kind of budhist and works as a lawyer) and he is sleeping in the living room with me because I can't stand being in our bedroom at night. Also I am afraid because of my daughter, she's 10 and I don't want that thing to harm her. I am a very rational person, I have no serious problems in my life so it's not a psychological thing. Please, I need some real help!
agimat_warrior (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-04)
thanks for sharing your story. My limited knowledge about succubus or incubus is that they are sexual demons trying to blemish our soul by having intercourse with us in dreams or "altered state of sleeping" where we are most vulnerable. I was told they could come in forms of people we know to entice us. Any sexual dreams is a brush with evil. To avoid this prayers before sleeping is essential.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
shamanson I haven't read any other comments but I will after I post my comment. You should read my story here called "CONSTANT" just so you can kind of get an idea of where I'm coming from. I've been raped a number of times by both an incubus & a succubus. But not every time was bad, I hate to admit a couple times is was more than pleasant. & yet still I'm not saying it's okay. But some of my friends enjoy all of it, don't get raped & that's fine. But twice I have woke up in the night bleeding from my anus from violent penetration. I soaked in the tub for a time & took some anti- inflammatories (Motrin/Advil) & prescription narcotics to ease the swelling & pain. I told no one. I believe what you are experiencing is true & I'm so sorry you have gone through it. I will pray for you. If you need to talk farther to one who cares & believes you, I have good advise. I am ordained but not super sickening religious. If you aren't Christian I won't even bring it up you can reach me at
Lotus08kiss[at]gmail.com

You don't have to if you don't want, I won't be hurt in any way. Just know that there are those of us out there who do care.

~~LSD~~
MannPower (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
Someone in the comment trail made a statement along the lines of "these things can kill you." Name me one person in history that's been killed by a ghost/spirit/demon/phantom/ghoul/spectre/shade/wraith/whatever name you give it.

People who've 'died in their sleep' do not count, as their cause of death can be confirmed via medical science, and to suggest that the supernatural had anything to do it is simply conjecture. There's no way to prove it.
DarLong (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-28)
try to call your local paranormal investigators to see if they can get rid of the spirit for you or any advice. I believe they are FREE. Free human labor woohoo:)

Don't let the spirit dominate you. Only you can dominate him

Sometime I told my spirits
"DON'T CAUSE ME ANY TROUBLE OR I'M GOING TO BURY YOU!" >:)
Neah they don't cause trouble. I demand them to be peaceful. If they are not, they are going to suffer. >:)
So far they are well behaved and that is totally awesome.
I reward them when they are good.
I always have this thought. If a bad spirit want to kill me or hurt me and once I am dead, I'll become a spirit too. At that time there will be revenge or war with that spirit:|. It is something I keep in my mind if a spirit dare to harm me.
aja (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
TALK TO A PRIEST! Catholic priests don't laugh at this kind of thing. They can help.
shakesta (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-05)
i am 23 years old, and I have had this happen to me many times. It is really scarey, and I now think that I have a boyfriend that is possesed. He stares at me and smiles and then the next thing you know he starts to throw things. The rape incidents havnt happened for awhile but it has happened to me at least 6 times. I was molested as a kid and was raped when I was 15. I started to read a book to tell me why this was happening. I have moved to 4 different houses and its happened to me in everyone besides the one I'm in now with my boyfriend who is posessed. The book said about the incubus and its hard to believe its in your head when everything feels so real. I understand being confused and I'm glad to know I'm not alone in any of this. I still get the feeling of a presence being around at times. I was told not to be scared. Its hard not to be when something you can't defend is attacking you.
babiestastegood (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-31)
Don't worry. This experience is more common than you might think. Actually, I feel something that I can't see touching me in a sexual way on a fairly regular basis.
LunaNoShiro (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-19)
Heh...you posted this on my son's bday. What a coicidence. Yes, I have been. I found your post doing a web search on it, cause I've been trying to find answers... No, you're not alone: (.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-20)
Dear Shamanson,

I do believe in spirits. Demons in particular hate us humans and they want to destroy us. Unfortunately incubus and sucubus are real. The enemy of our souls will use whatever he can to harm us and that includes rape. Have you ever been assaulted in the physical world? Sometimes assault brings about those kinds of spirits to torment us even further.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
Did you see a gray shadow person lurking about before this happened? Before that horrible incident did you keep seeing the same entity multiple times? I was just wondering because it sounds like it was something targeting you and it was very malicious. I don't think it necessarily had to be a dead rapist haunting you, just an entity bent on evil and bringing fear and misery to someone for its own purposes and pleasure. When/where was the very first time you remember seeing it? This is probably where it attached itself to you. I have seen black shadow cats before, well I say cat-like because sometimes there is something about it that really doesn't seem like a normal cat besides the shape that it is in. I have seen a shadow person before along with a black shadow cat, I think they probably go hand in hand. What the relationship would be to one another I have no clue. Sorry that happened to you, that's about as nasty as a spiritual encounter can get.
cracklepaint (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
this is some scary stuff.

Man I hate that I joined this site.
These stories are going to keep me awake at night.
bluegirl0506 (3 stories) (43 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-01)
This is horrible and sick and I'm so sorry these demons or whatever they are, are torturing you so. I hope you find something or someone out there to help you.
intothdark (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-14)
You don't want to get involved with these:O They can kill you, this is true, they will absorb your energy from the [sex] and kill you. When you told it to finish up and leave you shouldn't do that! Tell it to stop imediatly and never come back if it does bless your house!
worriedmumxx (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-20)
darlin you aint alone in this many people whom have these experiences don't share them for fear or rejection and ridicule but as I cannot express to much just keep strong and fight it
Stay safe sweetheart my prayers are with you xxx

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled