You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Gabriel

Real Ghost Stories

Gabriel

 

Friends, sorry I been away for so long I been really busy with life since I joined the Army.

This story takes place back in 2006 when I was only 19 years old and I was pregnant with my now 10 year old daughter. I was home alone one day staying at my grandmas house for my pregnancy and everyone was gone to work, so I was in the kitchen by myself washing dishes. I turned to my left to grab another plate to wash when I suddenly see this beautiful boy standing right next to me looking up. He looked like he was roughly about 7 to 8 years old, he was wearing a white gown had beautiful brown eyes, brown hair and light skin not white but light. I didn't feel scared at all, on the contrary I felt really peaceful and a lot of love towards him. All this happened in a matter of seconds as I looked at him there was a name that came to my mind, 'Gabriel', that's the only thing I heard at that moment in my head. I turned to my right really quick and turned back towards him but he was gone.

When my grandma came home later that day I told her all about the experience. Mind you my grandmother is Christian and has always believe in everything paranormal. She told me it was my guardian Angel. I asked her how do you know? Are you certain? She said when you see something or someone not from our spiritual word and you feel peaceful and not scared at all it means they are good, but if you feel scare and agitated it means they are bad.

What do you think friends? I have another experience later on that year when I saw him again, I will post it soon. Thank you for taking your time to read my story. God bless!

Other hauntings by tburgos305

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tburgos305, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-11)
[at] randym
Yes I love to think that what he wanted to let me know 😊 Thank you for reading the story
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-06)
tburgos, I apologize for interrupting the discussion with a side-point:

Augusta! *That's* why I can do that! Thank you! I've always dismissed it with the self-depreciating, "I read books for a living; after that, reading people is easy."
--The two I most-strongly felt "weirded out" by were guys I met a couple of years apart (one of them for about 45 seconds); the first one was released from his employment when an incident from his past was disclosed to his employer, and the second one was arrested and made headlines: it turned out, were sexual predators.
--Several years ago, there was a tv show called "Lie to Me" with Tim Roth playing an investigator who could read people's body language and micro-expressions; it was loosely-based on a real FBI consultant's career. That show was the first time I realized that there are people who cannot do that...

Tburgos, your own natural reaction to any person or entity is your instinctive analytical appraisal rooted in the amygdala's high-speed processing of stimuli. Trust your instincts. It's those moments when you know exactly what the other person is going to do, or the decision he or she has made that lead us to use expressions like "I could see it in his eyes." I'm interested to read the second part of your narrative, now.

Best,
Biblio.
benchjo (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-03)
sometimes you can sense your guardian angels presence is always with you
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-03)
Tburgos305

Thanks for sharing

I may be mistaken but I think only 2 Angels are called by name in the Bible
1st is Michael the Archangel
2nd is Gabriel the Announcing Angel

You said this happened when you were pregnant
All women worry about the well being of their unborn child. Perhaps this being
Came to you as a way of bringing you comfort and assurance for the baby to come

Just something to consider

Have a great day

Randy
tace (37 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-01)
I have to agree with what Lady-glow said about getting vibe or something that gives you the creeps. Felt that... Animals feel it too and children.:) very possible to experience this. Anxious to read you next encounter.
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-01)
Tburgos305, I see... Since you had an answer I will not argue with it LOL
I will look forward for your next submit then!

E.Lynx (Its Lynx as the wild cat lynx, thank you lol)
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-01)
AugustaM yes there's a lot of scientific explanations for most cases and I do agree with you in a way. Thank you for sharing your comment:-)
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-01)
[at] roylinx thank you for the comment yes it was confusing when it happened and I didn't know what to make of it also I was pretty young this happen almost 11 years ago but my grandmother gave me a piece of mind then as I grew older and did some research in fact I agree with lady-glow just how in our world some individuals gives you the "creeps" or simply have a bad vibe I assume is the same way in the spirit world. I did have a second encounter with him and in my next story you guys will see why I believe in my heart that Gabriel was watching over me. Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read this:-)
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-08-01)
It's interesting- when I was studying for my psych degree I remember reading in one of my text books that abused children followed close in second by women who have been in long term abusive relationships make the best 'lie detectors' - I.e. They read people better than most. That's because they have learned to pay more attention to body language and actions than what people say and to trust their gut. Everyone is capable of doing both of those things but most fortunately are not put into life situations that force them to hone those skills - but they are incredibly accurate skills. My thinking is that when someone has an experience that falls way outside of their realm of experience, their system knows that its usual methods of situational information gathering and processing aren't going to cut it so it switches on those more primal nonverbal receptors and gut instinct. I think this is what happens when folks have a paranormal experience allowing them to, in many cases, get a fairly accurate 'read' on a spirit's threat potential.
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-31)
Senhora lady-glow, hmm... I see the point, but just as you said just like a person, who are we to judge them, right? Maybe it could be different, we felt unpleasant, but later we learn that they are actually good. Maybe you are right about the "vibe" thing... I truly understand that but disappointingly there is lack of proves...

People look for evidences like history of the person, who they are, where they live, how they die, etc... All those are important. Although, I have heard that the personality of some spirits may change... So... There, who could judge really?

E.Lynx
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-31)
roylynx: just my opinion but, spirits couldn't be that different from people on the way that some persons give a "negative vibe" or have a "something" that gives you the creeps or, plainly said, you just can not stand to be in the same room from the very moment you meet them for the first time; only to later learn that they are mean.

Tburgos305: thanks for sharing such an interesting experience, I'm glad neither you not your grandmother freaked out after this encounter.

Looking forwards to your next submission.
roylynx (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-31)
Tburgos305, Interesting one!

I wonder how people think we can judge when an entity is bad or good. What did they do to make us consider that they are bad and what did they do to make us consider that they are good? That would be my question, if I would need to ask. Strange right?

Blessing from SĂŁo Paulo
E.Lynx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: