You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Messenger

Real Ghost Stories

The Messenger

 

Like I said before I had experiences with many ghost or spiritual encounters in my life. And this was when I had just turn 15. I used to leave in a big 4 rooms house with a big back yard, a living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and a big creepy attic (I hate attics).

When we moved in the house I never noticed nothing unusual. My little sister and me always shared the same room because we used the extra room for storage. But one night at 2:30am actually I was in my room trying to go to sleep and my little sister was already sleeping but I couldn't fall asleep I still don't know why...

I was tossing and turning on my bed and when I faced the wall next to my bed I felt a cold chill on my spine, you know when you get goosebumps... I felt like someone was watching me, so I turned slowly to see what was going on.

And when I fully turned... He was there, a young man about 17 to 19 years old he was wearing this long black coat with a black shirt and black pants, he was very pale, he had big brown eyes brown hair with a low haircut. He was just there staring at me but he had a smirk on his face and a yellowish with orange background. He was wearing a long silver chain with a cross on...

I was is shocked I couldn't move, I couldn't talk I was just there looking at him and when I finally had the strength to move, I sat up from the bed and he walked back and disappeared...

I got up from the bed, I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I went back to bed and try to fall asleep. The next morning I told my mom what had just happen the night before. I told her that something might had happened in that house and that we should move out.

Well 2 months after we moved out of that house and just a week after we moved out, the house got on fire. But I still don't know how because the neighbors said that there was nobody staying at the house...

Other hauntings by tburgos305

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tburgos305, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
WELL YEA I GUESS I WOULD TRY TO LOOK IT UP... THANKS FOR THE ADVICE 😉
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I find it amazing that in all three of your personal encounters you have described a full bodied entity. It is rather rare to see such a thing, but in various stages of your life, you have seen at least three of these beings.
House fires happen in vacant homes. The homeless move in, electric has glitches, power surges... Think beyond the fire.
You have titled this The Messenger.
Listen to the message.

You say that this black clothed, cross wearing young man was surrounded in yellow and orange.
Forget about the smirk.
I smirk at my children when I have offered them some advice that they SHOULD already know, I am just offering them the reminder of.
Yellow in an aura (and yes, I DO believe that SOME entities still are in possession of their aura's, even as they are life impaired) relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going...
Orange in an aura relates to reproductive organs and emotions. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to appetites and addictions...
YOU had just turned 15. A very...energetic... Age. HE projected himself as an older teenager.
THINK about this one. The message is pretty clear.

Also, I would look into why it would appear that 2:30 seems to be such an active time for you.
Thank you.
scared2death303 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
that is a creepy story. I can't believe that happened I would freak if that happened to me.
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
lol...yea thank god we moved out... That house was too creepy for me... Thanks for the comment 😉
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
yea he was probably trying to tell me something... But I'm glad that we moved out thou... Thanks for the comment. 😁
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Paranormalrealitly I don't think so about warn her if he smirk her sound like a evil smirk to me but I may agree with you.
Thurgos305 That sure is creepy, I too hate attic cause it's hot at hot weather and of course creepy. You and your family are lucky after ya'll moved ya'll would haven't been here on yourghoststories.com when the house had been on fire/burn down.
ParanormalReality (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Hi, thanks for sharing. I really think that you were right, maybe something went on in that house. Maybe the boy came to tell you to move out of the house. If the fire went on on its own, maybe it just needed to, because it didn't want anyone to live there anymore.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: