You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Gabriel 2

Real Ghost Stories

Gabriel 2

 

This is a second encounter I had with Gabriel. It was about two months after I first saw him that I had this encounter.

This also has a "santera" lady involved; a santera or santero A Santera (Spanish for "saint-maker" may refer to either: An artisan who creates santos y revultos and other Spanish-style religious artwork. A priest in the Santería religion is also a pantheistic Afro-Cuban religious cult developed from the beliefs and customs of the Yoruba people and incorporating some elements of the Catholic religion) people practice this a lot in Florida and Cuba.

Going back to the story I was still staying at my grandmother house at the time and my cousins were living in the house as well so everyone had gone to work and school and I was just laying on bed sleeping, when I suddenly hear who I thought was my little cousin,, Jonathan who was about 7 years at the time. I hear him coming in and jumping on the bed giggling saying "wake up, wake up". I said to him leave me alone I'm trying to sleep even though it was already around 8am, so he leaves the room and I go back to sleep.

Minutes later I'm still between half asleep and half awake and I turn around to my left and there he was again next to my bed with his arms crossed under his chin leaning against the bed right next to me, just starring and smiling. I am thinking this was my little cousin and he is just been annoying so I tell him " Jonathan, let me sleep" he giggles back at me and says "wake up" I fully open my eyes to see that it was not my little cousin, it was Gabriel with the same white gown same gorgeous face and a beautiful smile.

All of a sudden the door in the room opens and my cousin Jessica walks in, which it was weird because she is suppose to be at work and also something more strange is that she was wearing jeans and a pink shirt, I said strange because she will always wear scrubs when leaving to work.

I turn around to face her and see her as she walks by the bed going towards the night table next to the bed on the right. It looked like she didn't notice that I was there until I said to her Hey Jess did you forget something?

That's when she launches at me like if she was going to choke me and I just felt really scare and paralyze, as soon as she touched me she backed away and just vanished. I got up and looked around in the room just to find myself alone. I got up and walked around the whole house asking for my cousins to see if someone was there but no I was all by myself.

I was kind of uneasy for the rest of the day and I told my grandmother what had happen as soon as she got home, and I waited for my cousin and she looked the same way as she always did in the mornings blue scrubs, pony tail, and white shoes.

My grandmother said to me that our neighbor was a Santera and that she is been aggravating her for quite some months now battling with my grandmother back and forth. She said to me that it might have been her that took the form of one of my family members just to look around the house to see if she finds something maybe to use it against my grandmother or maybe someone else in our family.

What do you think friends? Was Gabriel trying to help me out? Thank you guys again for taking the time to read this. God Bless!

Other hauntings by tburgos305

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tburgos305, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-02)
roylynx, yes I do believe that the second possibility is the most likely one:-)
tburgos305 (5 stories) (22 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-02)
at Unicron1000, yes I truly believe that too I only saw him those two time and unfortunately I haven't seen him since then. I did give my second child Gabriel as his middle name and he reminds me of him sometimes with the same gorgeous smile. And no I haven't tried to contact him, I don't really know how to do that...
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-02)
Hmm... From this story, I can assume 2 possibilities.
1, is that Gabriel is making all the events up. 2, is that Gabriel is trying to protect you from the bad spell.

Both possible, but that I have read the first story, 2, might be the stronger fact. I guess you already had your answer, right?

Love from São Paulo
E.Lynx
Unicron1000 (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-02)
I truly believe that Gabriel was trying to protect you.

Have you seen him anymore after that? And/or have you ever tried to contact him?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: