You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Husband's Doppelganger Cont Part2

Real Ghost Stories

My Husband's Doppelganger Cont Part2

 

I remember when I first started experiencing these strange phenomenons. He used to act sort of erratic, but I didn't think it was something to get alarmed about. There was this time I was at v's house sleeping. I could have sworn he came home and ask me did I want some McDonalds. I could have sworn he stood over me asking this, but when I woke up no v,so I had to be dreaming this.

I always had this feeling of being watched but knowing no one was there with me when I was to his house. I just seem to always have the strangest feelings when there almost like fear. I would see images appear on sheets that looked like a ghost.

I remember putting my nail polish on the table and it begun moving on its on. I looked at him now he was present this time when the polish glides on the table. I was like how do you explain this. The table legs was all standing perfectly, there was no water on the table to explain how that polish was moving.still. I've seen dashes of lights in the color of red,I've seen doors opened, this thing wanted me to know it was there.

Could it be him astral projecting himself in the environment? Is it possible for someone to travel out of body and go where ever they wanted to go?

I have seen shadows walk across my t.v.,I've seen images on NY phones screen in the shape of smudges that look like him in shape wise. I mean everything I have experience points back to him when these things happen. I feel his thoughts when he's around its like his energy is very strong. At times I get headaches when he is around. He pulsates some very negative energy. That I can feel.

Other hauntings by Tangela01

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tangela01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
7 years ago (2017-08-18)
Anno-Domino - I realize Tangela mentioned she prays, but please keep in mind that there are all religions represented here, not just Christianity. If the author of the story acknowledges their religion, then by all means respond accordingly. But if they do not, or they state they do not want religious suggestions, be respectful of that.

This is from our Comments Guidelines, I am posting it for you in case you haven't read it: "This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-18)
Oh, here is your second part...

I agree on people saying that your stories, both, are confusing...
Details maybe? Or are you hiding some personal things behind?
If it is personal, no worries, just do not fear your experience.

Take things in a positive way. Cheers!

E.Lynx
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-08-18)
Hi Tangela01, like Manafon1 I was also confused by some facets in your story, perhaps you could clarify?

If, however, there really is an entity causing you distress and negativity, then I would advise you (like AugustaM) to approach a church for help, I understand many churches don't talk about spirits and demons at the risk of alienating modern day congregations but the pastors may have had experience dealing with them.

Most of all, keep praying. In the bible, Mark 29:9 Jesus answered, "This kind cannot come out, except by prayer."
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-17)
I agree with what Manafon stated so well. This sounds like a 'best keep all bases covered' situation. Perhaps try a cleansing and shielding - either rook's method or one you find online that makes you comfortable - just in case this is some sort of negative entity. Most importantly, it sounds to me like you need support - whether a friend or family member or a therapist. Many churches too provide counseling for free. A good going over with your GP could also be beneficial to rule anything medical out. Focus on making yourself strong and happy - that will rub off on your surroundings. Reach out to your family, friends and community - you are never alone.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+7
7 years ago (2017-08-16)
Tangela--Your narratives are quite confusing. In this second part of your narrative compiling what you believe are paranormal experiences tied to your husband, you seem afraid of him. Afraid like a person who might be suffering some kind of mental and or physical abuse.

You state, "At times I get headaches when he's around. He pulsates some very negative energy". One can read into that that you are suffering in silence from some sort of mental or physical abuse that manifests as headaches and a general unease and fear.

You also wrote that your husband "used to be erratic". Erratic in what kind of way? Like your first account you are leaving out a lot of important information. You state at another point that you were at your husband's house sleeping. Did some of these occurrences take place before you were married? Are you now divorced? Again you are being far too vague. From what can be gathered from your two accounts, it seems like you might be dealing with mental repercussions of a husband you seem intimidated by.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: