You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Poked My Butt

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Poked My Butt

 

I am seriously freaked out. This isn't a joke, I'm not trying to be funny or anything. We just moved into this house about a month ago. I have had paranormal experiences in the past, but nothing like this. I have no idea what to do...

About a week ago, my boyfriend said that something had poked him on the back. I didn't think much of it, but the craziest thing happened to me tonight. I'm too scared to turn off the lights, or to go to sleep. I don't want to go into too much detail, but right after I had sex, I felt something poke me twice on the butt cheek. I thought it was my boyfriend, and I laughed. He asked me what was funny, but I said that it was nothing, and I ignored it. Then it happened again, two pokes. With one finger. It was skin to skin contact. I thought it was weird, so I asked my boyfriend what he wanted, and he said that he didn't do it.

I am so freaked out and I feel like it might have been sexual, because I didn't even have my underwear on yet and I was still on top of my boyfriend. Sorry if this is too much information, but I am so scared! I'm also pregnant, I don't know if that matters, but I'm really freaked out right now. What does it want? I feel very uncomfortable now in my own room. I just want it to stop... Why do you think that this is happening? And has this kind of thing ever happened to any of you? I just feel very weird about all of this. Because it poked me more than once on my bare butt, lol. And it definitely felt like a human finger. I am so freaked out right now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tarabritneyl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

roylynx (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-24)
Thank you for sharing!
I have the same opinion for the possibility of having a muscular spasm, same goes to your boyfriend, maybe tiredness? Sometimes it really feels like if someone is poking your body parts. I walked up a long stairs the day before and my legs start to have the poke-poke sensation, definitely not spiritual.

Well, there are lots of possibilities in your case really, just do not fear the result, think of the reason, do a research of the house or ask someone whom might be helpful.

Do not let fear conquer you.

E.Lynx
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-12-23)
There's something almost comical about your experience.
The way you seem to have jumped out of the bed to start typing your submission makes me wonder if you even put on your pj's.

Anyway, have you considered the possibility of having muscular spasms on your glutes?
In my opinion, there's not enough information in your narrative as to say if a ghost is trying to get noticed using some rather cheeky methods but, if this keeps happening you could try talking to whoever is there telling them to stop touching you. 😊

It would be a good idea to perform a cleansing or a blessing of your house according to your personal beliefs.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to YGS.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: