You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Aurora Communicated With Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Aurora Communicated With Me?

 

Since some of you mentioned that spirits can communicate with us through our thoughts, I would like to share the following which had happened quite long ago. I am trying my best to be specific but still I may miss some details. If I do feel free to ask me. Here we go.

I was daydreaming on my sofa in the living room of my old house during a rainy afternoon on Sunday. My sister was at the vet with my dear cat Henrique (I guess she said Henrique had ticks in his ears, he is OK now). I was listening to slow jazz while munching on some "pipoca de arroz", popcorn like rice?

Suddenly an image of my old house cat, Aurora, appeared in my mind. She was walking on the cat tower that we bought long ago. I tried to call her but no words came out maybe just a gasp of air as if I have lost my voice. I thought to myself that I might be tired and I needed to breathe in fresh air. When I opened the window and looked out I saw a rainbow and the sky have stopped raining.

Then my sister and Henrique came back, reporting to me that Henrique just needed his ears to be cleaned and no other special treatment was needed.

Thinking back I was worried for my black fluff all the morning when my sister decided to bring him to the vet. I was thinking of the worst situation, like what if he needed an operation and all kinds of negativity.

Short, simple and maybe not that exciting, but do you think that what I thought was my imagination, was the spirit of Aurora communicating through my thoughts and trying to say that everything is going to be OK?

Love from São Paulo

E.Lynx

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, roylynx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

blosomes (11 stories) (67 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-08-08)
Valkricry
Hey!
I am sorry to be using this space for a hello board but hey 😁
I am good got too much to tell you guys/gals 😉

Lady-glow
Oh am I glad to see you around! 😭
I miss my days in Brazil already lol
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
 
2 years ago (2022-08-08)
Roy! Welcome back!
Where you been? Whatcha doing? Questions, questions... And - virtual hugs hello!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-08-08)
Roylynx/blosomes.

Welcome back.

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
blosomes (11 stories) (67 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-08-08)
Hello! Guys and gals!
I am back with a different account!
I don't know what happened to my account but this story seems to be the last one I submitted? 😭
I am alive and I am now away from my home back to where my great grannies are lol

Em...I hope someone will remember me here 🙄
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
I've no idea what happened with Roy. Folks leave the site for multiple reasons, from tiffs with other posters, a rejected story, or even because of life happenings. But, I will miss him. Maybe he'll be back?
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
Tweed - I'm devastated! I have become so fond of him - will really miss Roylynx 😭

Regards, Melda
Tweed (35 stories) (2500 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
What no way! What happened to Roylynx you guys?!
I've got no way of finding his most recent experiences now.

Aww hope he comes back 😢
roylynx (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-18)
Lady-glow, Haha! You have reminded me of most of their habits!

Once I was trying to sit on my favorite chair brought from my father's home all the way to our place, I found both Aurora and Henrique asleep tight, flat on the seat that there is hardly any space for me to sit on lol Oh, I wished I had a smart phone in hand...

Well, that time I did not think that it is an encounter at all, but now that I have learnt a lot from you guys and gals, I know now that it could be her:-)

Bittersweet... What a good word to describe this situation! Lady-glow, you are really great! I got tons to learn from you!

E.Lynx
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-04-18)
Hello roylynx - in my opinion, you were dreaming. In real life cats do not use towers, they prefer to seat on their human's lap, invade the beds, couch, rocking chair or any other piece of furniture their master is trying to get comfortable on. (Just kidding) 😜

Seriously speaking, I think Aurora was keeping you company while waiting for news of her baby.
Such a bittersweet feeling, to have seen Aurora but not been able to hug her again. 😢

Greetings!
roylynx (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-17)
Tweed, Your comments always make me happy!
Daydreaming with snacks is one of my weekend routine, so yes, I may work like meditating sometimes lol

I understand what you mean by "higher awareness", true and it is hard to explain indeed but I know what you mean.

I do have strong bond with both my cats, you know what? That's what most of my friends around me say too.

E.Lynx
Tweed (35 stories) (2500 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-17)
Hi Roylynx,

Nice experience, thanks for sharing. Sometimes with situations we're afraid of, I think a part of our thoughts are directed to some kind of truth. It sounds like you tapped into a 'higher awareness' of Henrique's situation. I don't really mean 'higher awareness' in a religious way necessarily, but I don't have a better way to put it. The 'universe' or 'God', whatever you want to call it, I think you may have opened yourself up to it in the same way anyone would while meditating. Only difference is you were lounging around with snacks! So it goes to show we can have spiritual moments, rainbows included (!) doing any old task. Pretty cool stuff.
Also think Aurora was close by, or tuned in, somehow, and had something to do with what you experienced. You obviously have a very strong bond with your cats. 😊
roylynx (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
CuriousDee, I am so glad that my story had made you feel better!
I hope everything will be fine!

Thanks for reading!

E.Lynx
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Roylynx,

I loved this story. I believe Aurora was definitely communicating with you and showing you she is ok, and still around. I just posted a story of my dog visiting too.

I didn't know there were other people that talked to spirit in their minds. Now I feel better Lol 😊

Thanks for sharing ❤
-Dee

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: