You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: 'my House Is Haunted'

Real Ghost Stories

'my House Is Haunted'

 

My Name is Larry Cedeno and I live in South San Francisco California. I live 3.1 miles from the town of Colma, known worldwide as the "City Of Souls," it's the smallest city in San Mateo County with over 1,509 residents and 1.5 million "souls." At this time, there are sixteen cemeteries in colma, including a pet cemetery.

Ten years ago, we moved into our current house, my Children, my wife and the dogs have all had experience's from time to time as I'm describing in this letter.

Weird things started occurring sometime after we moved into our current house. There was a lot of creaking and weird noises. We were told the house was settling in. If you were in your bedroom, doors would open and close by themselves. Voices coming from other rooms. Shadows streaking across rooms or down the stairs.

We have a motion sensor bathroom light switch that controls our bathroom light located on the second floor off to side of the bedrooms. A staircase leads down stairs to the main living room. If you were down stairs on the couch, you would hear footsteps coming down the stairs. One time this happened I was on the couch with my two dogs, the bathroom motion light went on, the stairs started creaking, my dogs stared at the stairs, and I watched their heads tracking something slowly across the living room. I grabbed my keys and left the home.

One night I was watching TV in the family room and my youngest daughter Savannah was running around the house with a toy laser pointer. I told her to knock it off and to stop playing with the laser pointer. Some moments later, I saw a glow of light emanating from our dining room coming down the hallway. Thought it was my daughter again with the laser pointer. As I leaned off my chair and looked down the hallway to correct my daughter, again instead of seeing her I saw an ORB the size of a Globe that contained a man just the neck up slowly coming down the hallway. I leaned back into my chair and said what the hell. Seconds later I was looking at the wall leading into the family room I could still see the glow of this object still coming down the hallway and it finally breached the doors of the family room moving very slow about 8ft off the ground. I got a very good look at this thing it was a man from the neck collar up in a globe that looked like it was filled with blue sky light. He had roman style hair and beard all white with some kind of gold tassel around a portion of his neck color. It did not see me at first but then he saw me sitting off to the side and this thing cruised over to me, stopped and looked right at or down at me. I was in a recliner at the time.

The odd thing is I was not scared as I stared at this Orb / Man in a globe of some sort. Located in this room, are bright fluorescent lights located in ceiling. They kicked on and the whole room lit up immediately. It caused me to look at the light switch on the wall to see if one of my family members had turned it on. No one was there. This happened in a split second. I looked at the switch on the wall and turned my head back at the Orb. "It was gone". It also triggered two motion flood lamps that lead outside the doors of this room, which leads into the back yard. I got up immediately and ran upstairs to my bedroom, and sat on the bed just staring at my door.

A few days later after, I calmed down and reflected on what I saw. I realized that this thing or Orb created a diversion and went through the glass doors that led to the back yard tripping the motion lights on the way out. There is one more important thing I need to add. When we first looked at this house, it was not listed on the market. We were looking at a house around the corner when the realtor company called the agent and said they just received a listing for a court divorce sell. The realtor said, "Let's go look at it - Its right around the corner." We arrived at what would be our current house today. There were deadbolt locks on all the doors including the front door. You needed a key to get in and out of most of the doors the wife was living upstairs in the bedroom facing the driveway and the husband was living in the back of the house. It was almost like the movie War of the Roses. They built an extension wall and separated the house from each other including separate entrances, kitchens, and bathrooms. This wall and extra kitchen were knocked down after we moved in to restore and open the house back up.

Today my wife and I are separated and agreed to divorce. We live in the same condition minus the wall. She lives upstairs in the room facing the driveway and I live in the back of the house as the last owners husband did. Coincidence? I believe it is the house.

Thank you for taking the time to read this...

Larry Cedeno

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kiddino, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Goggzy (2 stories) (62 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-10-12)
Hey Larry I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or some form of oppression that's happening with your family.

I believe the house definitely needs a cleansing and most likely more than one done.

If any spirit is indeed the reason your wife's behaviour changed it will be thriving off any negative energy aswell.
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-09)
Oh my! 😲 You and your wife are now living like the previous owners, that's just too much of a coincidence for me. Sounds like you need a cleansing done there. It's really active. Have you thought of moving? I lived in a haunted house for 3 years and was glad to move. We were just renters so it was easy to leave. The orb with the man in it would have me running! Best of luck and thank you for sharing. Keep us posted and I'm sending healing prayers your way. ❤
Kiddino (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-07)
Yes, these problems did start when we moved into the house and I have seen a change in my wife's behavior as there is total Division within my house among family members. She's very compulsive about the house and how it should look. Don't touch this, don't touch that. It feels like I am living in a museum sometimes 😜
Goggzy (2 stories) (62 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-06)
Hey Larry

I don't really want to pry too much but can I ask did the problems in your marriage start before or after you moved into the house. I had relationship issues after buying a house that was definitely haunted luckily after getting away from that house things have got back too normal.

Another question did anyone's behaviour or personality change since being in the house.
Berggraf38 (3 stories) (23 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-10-06)
Wow, that is interesting. When I was 6 or 7, I saw what looked like a little blond child's face or head floating above my bed looking at me right as I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed for school. I looked back and nothing was there. Disembodied spirits defying time and space and looking around at our time on the continuum?
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2019-10-05)
Hi Kiddino,
That is strange about your living conditions. It makes me think there is some serious negative energy.

It seems like a good thing to me that things between you and your wife haven't come to the point that a wall was built.

Walls are oppressive. I have lately gone through a divorce. I have to say that this has been the most depressing year of my life but it's getting better and will be better.

I hope your situation finds a happy conclusion.

Best Wishes, Maria ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: