You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: 3 Year Old Woken Up

Real Ghost Stories

3 Year Old Woken Up

 

On Saturday 1st February 2020 around 7:00am Josie woke up. Her dad was already awake but was pretending to be asleep to see if she would go back down. Josie quietly said "dad, daddy, oi daddy, dad" he turned over "yes what's the matter". Josie "Daddy come here and have a look". Partner "You haven't wet the bad have you". Her response "no". My partner got up and felt where she was pointing and said "it's not wet". Josie "No I haven't wet the man there as woken me up". My partner responded "oh ok do you want to come into bed with me and mommy" she responded "yes please". Then got into our bed an slept. Now when Josie wakes up she just gets out of bed and taps us to put her into our bed, but she was nervous to go past it to get out of her bed. My partner had to reach over her bed guard to get her out.

This isn't the first time last month she didn't want to go into our room because of John, apparently he is nice she's told us. There is also a girl called Sarah in the garden but that's all she's said about that.

My dad's been decorating our house which we have only had for a year, he is constantly hearing footsteps while he is working and keeps having his tools moved which then he can't find them to complete the work.

Me and Josie only stay weekends due to having no kitchen so stay with my parents most of the time. On the other hand my partner stays there on his own, up until last month he had to sleep in the bed in the living room due to the work. Everyday when my partner came back he would stand his bike up against the chair and leave it to the next day. One night my partner was in a deep sleep and heard this almighty big bang he got up and turned the lights on, looked around the room to find his bike on the floor behind the bed away from the chair.

Also to mention I live behind a cemetery 🙈🙉.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Emilya11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (771 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-28)
Hi Emiliya
A very interesting incident that you and your family have experienced, there's a belief that children can sense and even see what adults cannot because they are innocent and pure of mind, and since you mentioned that you live behind a cemetery I do believe that you and your family have and will encounter spirits.

However I didn't understand one part of your story where you mentioned that your daughter did not want to go into your room because of John because "apparently he is nice" 🤔 if you could clarify what that means?
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
Hello Emilya,

Stories about children sensing things are always very interesting to me; though they are usually unsettling at the same time. I have a few small questions.

When Josie woke up the first time and said that a man woke her up, did either you or your partner check the house to see if there was anything out of the ordinary?

Does Josie have her own bedroom? Some parents I know have trouble getting their little ones to sleep in another room and they end up having to place their little bed in their room.

Do you know how old your house is? Apart from the existence of the cemetery, do you know of any history that may be attached to the property? I have heard and read from many sources that renovations can "wake up" entities or activity that had, otherwise, lain dormant.

- Maria
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
I know what it's like living with a burial ground next door. Best advice I can give is simply to be aware of it and when things start getting a bit out of hand simply but firmly tell the ghosties to pipe down and lay down your house rules. So perhaps tell "that man" that you would prefer your little one to sleep through the night in her own bed - watching over her is fine but do it in a way that doesn't bother her.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
I am always amazed at how little children can see things that we adults cannot. I would not be surprised if she develops a secret friend or playmate later on. As for the other incidents, often a place inhabited by spirits will become more active if the new hosts start decorating or refurbishing the dwelling - as you have claimed has been happening.
Socracy5 (3 stories) (64 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
Hi Emiliya,

I can understand your concern however I can assure you that there is no harm to your toddler for his instincts.

Children at a tender age generally have this unusual ability to interact with the parallel world. It's similar to kids having imaginary friends.

Still we have to take precautions in order to prevent the worst from happening as the other side is too mysterious to be predicted.

I have a few questions though,

Did your toddler started to see these things at the start of February or was there any past incidents before?

Is there anything strange he feels or sees?

The point of asking the second question is that being in contact with the paranormal world children sometimes predict future events.
They somehow receive an omen if any misfortune is about to happen. I'm citing it out of my personal opinion

Overall,I found your story interesting

Keep posting:)

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: