You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Wraith Demon Stalker

Real Ghost Stories

Wraith Demon Stalker

 

Last year around April or May I had walked to a local gas station in my town of St Joseph, Missouri on a street not too far from my small street. I was walking one Sunday night forgetting that the gas station was closed at 10:00 PM. The thing is that I had smelled the foul odor of fire and smoke and I decided to keep an eye out for any building, or house fires and as soon as I walked up to the gas station the smell had stopped but that is not all I have experienced that night. The only gas station that was open was the one a little bit further up east from the gas station I intended on going to, and I had said, "I'm not going to walk there." As I walked home the smell kept getting stronger and then right around the corner of my street is when I turned around and had seen a wraith like thing in all black with no face and no footstep sounds.

The next day I was talking to my neighbors and felt the negative spirit again, I had thought that I would have seen it again, but since that night it hasn't happened again and there hasn't been an odor of smoke and fire. Another thing that's creepy is that there is an old cemetery not far from my place off of a street. The ghosts there watch over me to make sure that the wraith and Belial is keeping from attacking me.

I do believe that the wraith I had encountered with was Belial has been there since my birth. Any suggestions on how to remove any evil spirits from my life? Is there a house blessing ritual that doesn't require any smoke and chants? What will cost me the best paranormal investigators to ensure and tell me that it will no longer be a threat?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JLeggans12131, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Junglecat (2 stories) (56 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-03-09)
Dear JLeggans,

I don't buy any of it. It's not just because of the intellectual inconsistencies already addressed. You said

" The wraith was real close and I wasn't afraid, but I don't feel comfortable walking on the same street at night."

Now I understand not being frightened by ghosts, small annoying entities such as astral spiders or even, for some folks, nature demons. But you tell us that you encountered what might be identified by your description as a fire and brimstone demon right next to you and you were fearless but just didn't want him within blocks of your house?

No way. The only advice I can offer you is that if you are going to practice your creative writing make it intellectually consistent with the human experience. This was not a believable piece of work. As for this forum, because the people here have had genuine ghost/demon/other paranormal experiences, such fake ones are unlikely to convince anyone here.

Sincerely,
Jc
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-02-28)
lady-glow - Oh wow. I up-voted you on your comment and now see that it has disappeared.

Come on people, I thought we were all entitled to our opinions!

Regards, Melda
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+8
4 years ago (2020-02-28)
When I walk into this thread all I smell is doughnuts, which is normally when I walk straight out again. BUT I will give the benefit of the doubt on this for one reason... The smell seems to be around a certain location. There could be a number of logical reasons for this, someone burning off being one. But if the OP is convinced it's paranormal I suggest it could be a premonition scent, either something from the past or something from the future. But the devil rocking up for a showdown, I'm not convinced.
If the OP is for real then I lean toward this being a psychic phenomenon with a possible angry, or evil ghost/entity presence. Solution: stay away from the location, say a prayer, wear an amulet. There's some things which don't involve chants or smoke.

Yeah, on the fence.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-28)
Unpopular opinion, but I have to say it.

Are you aware that this site is meant for REAL ghost experiences?

Why are you asking for "a house blessing ritual that doesn't require any smoke and chants" IF the encountered (supposedly) happened some distance away from your house?

"The fire and smoke odor was the sign and omen that I needed to not walk out there by myself without any blessings from my preacher at my local church"

Have you asked the preacher for advice and/or help?

"What will cost me the best paranormal investigators to ensure and tell me that it will no longer be a threat?"

"there is an old cemetery not far from my place off of a street. The ghosts there watch over me to make sure that the wraith and Belial is keeping from attacking me."

Save yourself some cash, it seems like those ghosts have been doing a great job so far. Don't forget to thank them for their help.

Sorry for being so blunt.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-02-28)
JLeggans,

I was wondering the same thing that Cosmos has asked. Why do you think that ghosts in the cemetery are protecting you? Have you asked for protection from them - or from anything else? Have you seen or felt the presence of these protective spirits.

I don't have much of a religious background so please excuse me for asking this: where did you come across the name of Belial when you sought to put a name to this thing? I always thought that it was another name for "The Devil", who has many names that are very similar to Belial.

The link that Melda provided to you should be helpful in cleansing negative energies around your home and yourself.

And try to limit walking around town late at night! Anything can happen. Take care of yourself.

- Maria
Cosmos (26 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
Dear JLeggans12131

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Although it's quite interesting, I have several questions that if you could elaborate a bit more, it will help me to understand certain things better.

First question is about "Belial". Bibliothecarius has so eloquently put it into context.
What makes you think that it's a belial. I am aware that you already tried to make the connection between the smell of smoke around the area, and this wraith-like faceless dark creature. I am not so sure if this is a convincing evidence of his characteristics that we can tie the smoke smell to a wraith like being, "Belial".
Do you think before your trip to the petrol station, there may be a possibility of a fire in the area? So the smoke odor can actually be associated to something that was burnt in the area previously, rather than "Belial". Perhaps when you got onto that street the source of the fire was off and you just smelt the residue of the smoke?

The reason I am asking this is that the next day when you felt the negative energy, there was not any presence of smoke.

By the way also it's worth to clarify are these "Belial" and the wraith are two different entities? Because you also highlighted them separate beings as "the wraith and Belial".

On another note, you also claimed that "Belial" has been there since your birth. So thinking that if "Belial" and the smoke smell are connected, does that mean that you have this smoke odor all the time around, or was it only at your childbirth that someone had noticed this smell?
I am curious to know the source of proof or the impression that gave you an idea that "Belial" was at your birth?

My second and the last question is about the ghosts. You also claimed the following "The ghosts there watch over me to make sure that the wraith and Belial is keeping from attacking me". What ghosts are these? Why are they there to watch over?

Inmsube completely misinterpreting the whole thing. If that's the case, I apologize for my poor English. However, I would still appreciate it if you could please clarify, and provide more information about the areas that I just mentioned.

Many thanks for reading my comment.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
I am having a very hard time understanding some of the OP's sentence structure and word choices. There seems to be some disorder there or perhaps the OP is a non-native English speaker - hard to say, but the mystification remains. Then there's the term "belial" - I do wish the OP would address the issues with its usage in their account as this does raise some questions.

Meantime, I'll take a quietly respectful perch out on the fence.
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
Wow! If you are claiming that an ancient demon has attached itself to you, the the only way to have it removed is through exorcism. However, I am not really sure that is the case here. I definitely would work to get some outside verification before I took that step. I am sure there are others on this site who can give you more specifics.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
JLeggans - Being followed by something negative would certainly be unnerving and, to me, frightening.

Is it possible that there was a fire in the area where you live? It might have happened without your being aware of it. Unexplained smells and aromas are also well documented as possibly being caused by spiritual entities.

You have only mentioned that you feel negativity when you walk along your particular street. Is this so, or do you also feel it in your home?

I have attached a link to Rookdygin's profile page where you will find an excellent cleansing method for both your home and for you personally. Just scroll down until you find his recipe.
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

You did not respond to the question posed by Biblio and myself regarding belial. I'm not trying to insult you but are you sure you understand the full concept of the word? I had never heard of it before I googled it, so I'm really not trying to knock your intelligence.

Regards, Melda
JLeggans12131 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-27)
I understand about the doubts too, and I am not offended in any way. The wraith was real close and I wasn't afraid, but I don't feel comfortable walking on the same street at night. I haven't seen it since but why it was behind me was a question of what have I had done or what was the cause of the wraith to get that close to me. The fire and smoke odor was the sign and omen that I needed to not walk out there by myself without any blessings from my preacher at my local church, but as I do know whatever it was it did not want me around whatever it had been dorment at. And tonight I had smelled the odor of fire and smoke as I had started walking to the sidewalk on my street. It is not fun having whatever I seen behind me.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-02-26)
JLeggans - I'm with Biblio on this. I read with interest up to the Belial part and then of course had to rely on the trusty google because I had no idea what Belial was.

I can accept that you experienced the odour of fire and smoke and encountered the wraith-like entity. That would have scared the living daylights out of me as well.

But I would particularly like to hear more from you about Belial's attachment to you and why you make this claim.

Regards, Melda
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+8
4 years ago (2020-02-26)
Greetings, JLeggans12131.

What makes you so certain that you're dealing with 'Belial' (more accurately, "a belial') in your life? Unusually for me, I'm going to quote a Christian website, compellingtruth.org: The word belial is found twenty-six times in the Old Testament and doesn't refer to a specific person or being, but to an idea or character trait akin to wickedness or worthlessness. The literal meaning in Hebrew combines the word for "not" and "profit" or "benefit" (https://www.compellingtruth.org/who-Belial.html).

While the appearance of the wraith phenomenon would be unsettling, claims such as "Belial has been there since my birth" raise all manner of doubts about the story & the storyteller. I don't wish to be rude, nor to give offense; would you please elaborate on your claim to provide a better understanding to the forum? Thanks.

On the fence,
Biblio.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: