You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Something I Never Expected

Real Ghost Stories

Something I Never Expected

 

You read stories and watch interviews of people who see things and feel things of a paranormal nature. You don't think it will happen to you, or at least I didn't.

In my previous submission, I discussed an encounter I had in my grandparents home. I just wanted to make it clear that this encounter was in my own home, just recently. It had such a profound impact on me that I felt the need to share it before I submitted anything else.

It was a week night and, as usual, my husband and I had settled into our bed to watch some television. Everything was seemingly normal, I hadn't had any weird feelings or anything that day or in the days prior. Our TV is directly in front of our bed, and we had been there watching it for about an hour when this happened.

To the (my) left of the TV, I suddenly saw a ball of light. It looked like it came out of the ceiling. It came down, went to the right and hovered very slowly across the top of the TV before disappearing into the wall. While I was watching this light, it seemed as if time slowed down. It felt like it was there for a long time, but it had only been a few seconds. I knew this because of the commercial that was playing at the time.

While watching this light and experiencing time slow, my feet started tingling. This tingling sensation felt more like a vibrational hum that started in my feet and moved all the way up my body to the top of my head. This humming feeling started leaving my head and traveling back down body and ended at my feet, just as it began.

I believe that this was paranormal in nature, but I have no explanation for it. I asked my husband immediately after I felt like I had control over my body if he seen the light or felt the humming. He did not.

If anyone has any insight on what this could have been or why only I seen it, I would love to discuss.

Other hauntings by piscesrising_

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, piscesrising_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

piscesrising_ (3 stories) (2 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-08-08)
Spirit waiting, I was very relaxed. Thank you for your comment! I feel like this is a very good possibility. I was not scared, just amazed.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-07-23)
Pisces,

Because you were in bed, were you relaxed? Or had you just begun to lay down?

Why I'm asking... You could have been in a meditative state, and you somehow connected with this orb. It may have been trying to feel your energy as well.

Spirit
VeronicaMarie (5 stories) (106 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
Hi, Piscesrising,

I don't know for sure but it sounds like it could possibly have been ball lightning, especially since you had that tingling, humming sensation. Do you remember if a storm was in the air that night?
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-06-17)
Hello Piscesrising,

I agree on the fact that even though we come across discussions and events regarding the paranormal we often overlook the thought of something similar happening to us.

But it seems like you are having quite a series of experiences on "spirit orbs". Your last encounter wasn't seemingly vivid as this one. I, myself want find these concepts of orbs very fascinating. I wish to learn sometimes what they actually symbolise. A time slip through an orb indeed different and interesting enough for a discussion.

I am eagerly awaiting for the responses of the fellow posters who can have an expertise opinion on this matter.

Peace

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: